Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made some progress today
    https://youtu.be/ZAq19zUMfBo
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Made some progress today
      https://youtu.be/ZAq19zUMfBo
      Good prototype, looks very solid and well done

Comment

• I had a look at this today. Very interesting.
        https://youtu.be/kfRxsC9yumQ

Comment

• My Prius is a motor generator. The other day I was sure it was going to throw a rod out the side.
          Go to 8 min on this video and hear the racket.

https://youtu.be/CWx-EyFSygs

Comment

• I've been thinking about the debunked video. The fellow gets exactly the same .035 efficiency from the bifilar coil and the mono coil.
            There is an effect which can come in to play, see link
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autotransformer

Comment

• How are you comparing efficiency? Efficiency kind of implies conversion or change. Are you comparing what goes into the motor to what comes out of the coil to establish “efficiency”? If so, I like where you are going.
              Last edited by Turion; 02-26-2021, 05:08 PM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• When you look at the extra input vs output it is pretty good. For the bifilar it works out at 10/8 which is 125%.
                For the ordinary coil it's 10/11 which is 90%. So if you had 30 bifilar coils you'd get 300 watts out for 240 watts
                in plus the 270 iding which is total input 410 watts. 300/410 which is 73% overall efficiency.

Comment

• Today’s Progress
                  https://youtu.be/kMVrNmKWc8o

By the way, I have another light board just like this that I used to do all my original measurements. I just gave it to Greyland when I left the big machine at his shop. So it isn’t like I will “suddenly” be putting meters on the machine to measure things.

Comment

• I made a mistake, total input would be 270 plus 240 which is 510 watts. We could say the input from the motor could be halved which would give 135 plus 240 which is 300/375 which is 80% which would be a useful generator.
                    This clearly shows why measuring torque and rpm is the only real way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                      I made a mistake

240 which is 300/375 which is 80% which would be a useful generator.
                      This clearly shows why measuring torque and rpm is the only real way to go.
                      I am sure your observations for the science lab are well recognized. However even a non electrical guy who does his own cement should be able to follow the experiment thus you hearing the common sense being poured all over your posts.

You are classical.Totally inside the box. Power factor and high accuracy devices designed only to measure THOSE motor will come in handy somewhere I guess.

If I put into a drive motor 50 watts and the generator section gives me 1 million watts output you would still repeat all of the same slogans. Now do you get it? Can't you see with a 5X COP that there is no way to wiggle out quoting more book smarts? Oh sure I sound bad, don't I? Just such a bad man huh? Your breaking me up.

You need to build one that swings a few magnets around, hang a regular coil and then wind a real coil. Then you will think those statements thru a little better. How about 30X cop? Can you instruments cover for you when we all go public with the truth? Or with your hand over your mouth will you cry foul with the evidence staring you right in the face? I think we all know the answer to that one.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 02-27-2021, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Bro, I give up.

Comment

• Quantum,

If you have a rotor with magnets on it turned by a motor, you pay a specific amount for that in watts. Call this your Baseline Cost. Every time you add a coil to that rotor there is an increase in watts drawn by the motor as shown in the debunk vide and as I have seen on the bench. I referred to this as magnetic drag. With a standard coil it is a certain amount. With Tesla wound coils the amount is greater, which is also shown in the video. With magnetic neutralization, THIS DOESN’T MATTER. You can almost zero this out, bringing the cost of turning the rotor back to what it was when NO coils were in place. Baseline plus a couple amps. This was NOT my idea and was patented over 100 years ago. The concept is now in the public domain.

So now we put our coil under load. A standard coil will increase the amp draw in the motor for a certain output. A Tesla wound coil will not. You will have the same amp draw you had at Baseline plus two amps.

Add as many coils as you want as long as you have magnetic neutralization. Very little cost. Put them under load. NO additional cost if they are Tesla coils.

This is not rocket science. bi can do everything he can think of to discredit this. He is allowed to hide in the dark like a coward and do that while I put my name on everything I claim. He can call me a liar and a con man and a fraud, but it makes no difference. The truth will come out. He has no guts. He claims to be doing this to save everyone, yet he has not built and demonstrated a single thing to disprove what I have said. Even the guy in the debunk video showed that speed up under coils are REAL. He just sees no value in them. Without magnetic neutralization to offset their negative effect, NEITHER DO I.

But is it so hard to understand that a magnet attracted to the core (a negative) can be offset or “neutralized” by two magnets in opposition to each other that can be adjusted? Really? I have to SHOW that to prove it is real? Really? You can’t take my WORD that it is possible?

Because everything else is proven in the debunk video. If the negative effects of the speed up under load coil are “zeroed out” by magnetic neutralization you are left with coils that have NO effect on the motor when they are put under load.

Not rocket science
                          Last edited by Turion; 02-27-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Turion thank you, I'm not arguing with you and I understand what you're doing and it's a real good build. My last messages have been mostly about what I've observed in the debunked video. At one point I credited the bifilar coil with 125% which is what I see from his measurements. You can't be fairer than that.

Comment

• The TRUTH will come out. It usually does. After the conference I will be free to post all my videos. That’s all that matters. bi can rant and rave, but as soon as I get my light board finished I will start putting coil pair in the machine. I hope to have permalloy material for two cores by then so can compare permalloy, iron and ferrite. I got the part number off the cores in the debunk video, but I haven’t ordered any. Have to wait until the first of the month as I went over budget already by $10.00 and my wife keeps track. We’re saving so she can retire and that’s really important to us. So finishing that house and selling it is goal ONE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                The TRUTH will come out.

I went over budget already by $10.00 and my wife keeps track. We’re saving so she can retire and that’s really important to us. So finishing that house and selling it is goal ONE.
                                Some of us will chip in to help with a few extra bucks. Can you start a GO FUND ME page? Or how do you want us to support your needed material list? I'll send you money. If I send Dave a couple hundred, who will match this?

Talk to me people. The people will always take up the charge.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 02-28-2021, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X