No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to know what is “real” there is a simple test. Remember, ANY coil can achieve resonance at the right frequency. Simply take a standard coil and put it next to a rotor. Run the motor turning that rotor and see amp draw and rpm. Put that coil under significant load so that the motor is affected...meaning it’s amp draw goes up and it’s rpm goes down. Measure output of the coil in volts and amps and input to the motor in volts and amps. Now put a variable capacitor in series with the coil and adjust it so that the motor neither speeds up nor slows down when the coil is put under load. Take all the same measurements. Then tell me what the truth is.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EQI9K9O...D7MFMX3D82PT8K

Edit: If you cannot achieve resonance you may need to add a small capacitor. It depends on your coil size so hard to be specific.
    Last edited by Turion; 02-22-2021, 05:17 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Resonance? If you all remember we've been there before. Remember James Robitale and Hopegirl? Robitale was going to save the world when he got his QEG in resonance!
      https://revolution-green.com/qeg-hopegirl-scam-update/

Comment

• You've just got to watch this, Robitale gets resonance.
        https://youtu.be/y7tY3KY8_Lc

Comment

• Today most of them hold a boat in place while fishing...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
            Today most of them hold a boat in place while fishing...
            Exactly. Where are the results and I will follow the leader. Seaweed and moss growing underfoot.

Comment

• Dragon, yeah you could do a bit of trolling!
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling_(fishing)

Comment

• Hey guys look what Thane did. He runs DC from the ebike battery to a commutator so his regenx coils get AC volts. Then he runs the ebike without the assistance of the built in motor.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BroMikey;n503400]Hey guys look what Thane did. He runs DC from the ebike battery to a commutator so his regenx coils get AC volts. Then he runs the ebike without the assistance of the built in motor.
                  Yes Bro, it's all rather sad. A commutator is certainly watts down the drain and all that noise is watts going to waste.
                  You know full well a noisy motor isn't a happy motor. If you were to package that lot up so it was rideable it would be so heavy it would hardly move anyway.
                  Did you pay attention to Whynot cycles video, when the fellow shows the motor running without vector control the sound is harsh and when he runs with field oriented control it's silky smooth.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Exactly. Where are the results and I will follow the leader. Seaweed and moss growing underfoot.
                    Why follow anyone? You know what you want to accomplish, find ways to achieve those goals... following others failures will only lead to failure...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post

Why follow anyone? You know what you want to accomplish, find ways to achieve those goals... following others failures will only lead to failure...
                      I am here to share the truth. No one will ever silence me and I am free. I live in communist USA at the University level mafia attacking from childhood. THEY don't have a chance. I follow the obvious truth and people change with the weather. same ole. Everyone has their character flaw. The university level arm chair commander feels that you have no voice and dare not speak out of tern. For them they have met the devil. Yours truly

been like this 50 years America has been programmed to think free speech will be prosecuted.

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls David Bowling just uploaded his coil data, just when I thought he would have cracked, he caved instead. Thanks Dave. Under Dave swiped his old 1turion tube then repost again stuff from the olden days. Then he let's us know he made a new youtube otherwise I never would have found this. Dave needs our support. You are covered Dave.

This is the David Bowling Coil Data at a certain resistance load of a light bulb I think.

99volts and 1.5 amps all ac current at around 1000hz guessing. These readings are higher than they look. Using a fast bridge then you will smooth with caps. The REAL power will be much higher.

Excellent dave, you are a man of your word. Why did you force me to beat you to a pulp?

All bs aside I have to hand it to you for the first step. Remember people going to the conference are watching you. Suck it up. Chill I'm hoping a big investor pickup up this device.

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/bowlingcoil.jpg
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 02-23-2021, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• bro,
                          I have no idea what you are talking about. The stuff on my YouTube channel has not just been changed. I added a video a couple days ago, otherwise it hasn’t been changed at all. The old videos of different versions of the machine running have always been there. Some of those videos show meters and some don’t. As far as I remember, I never posted a video of input and output totals. I have shown the input to the motor and the output of a couple coils at the same time, but never ALL of them at once.

The picture you posted is from a video of Greyland testing a coil for speed up under load. Not me. He is running a 200 watt bulb on one coil. I made a comment on that video to make that clear. The video you just posted on bi’s thread is not even my machine. I made that clear when I FIRST posted that video on this forum. I just posted a comment on THAT video as well, to make that clear. It is the one my buddy built and he just wanted to show me it running at 5,000 rpm with no vibration, not even mounted to the table. With a cup of coffee sitting on it. I don't want people confused.

With so many different versions of the machine and so many different videos, the facts can get smeared. That is not and has never been my intention.

If you want FACTS, watch THIS video: https://youtu.be/nMvEbJjTviA
                          The coils DO NOT speed up the motor at the RPM he is running the machine, they slow it down. All but ONE coil pair. That's because the coils he used, although they all had 3,000 feet of wire, were connected differently. ONE coil pair had 12 shorter strands with groups of four in series. The others had different numbers and lengths of wires. The CAPACITANCE of that one coil pair affected its relationship to the motor at the rpm he was running. He was testing.

Right now Greyland has a mish mash of different coils that we put together over time to test different configurations. He is TRYING to find a speed at which ALL the coils will be neutral, and that means adjusting the lengths of the wires on the coil, or how they are connected. It's a big pain in the rear. But it's either that, or wind all new coils. I'm not doing it. I wound the ones he has and the 10 I have. I'm not winding any more. Not unless I find a different core material that really works and can't remove the cores from the ones I have.

This video should make ONE THING perfectly clear. You can HEAR what happens to the motor when they switch on all the lights that are attached to all the coils. The motor begins to bog down, and that would result in a CATASTROPHIC failure if they let the motor continue to run. It's rpm goes down and its amp draw goes up. But if ALL the coils were speed up under load coils, what would happen to the motor? NOTHING. It would continue at the same rpm with the same voltage and amperage input no matter HOW MANY coils were attached to loads. I'm so sorry some of you cannot SEE this, but that's the way it goes
                          Last edited by Turion; 02-23-2021, 08:26 AM.
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

The picture you posted is from a video of Greyland testing a coil for speed up under load. Not me. He is running a 200 watt bulb on one coil.
                            If you want FACTS, watch THIS video: https://youtu.be/nMvEbJjTviA
                            But if ALL the coils were speed up under load coils, what would happen to the motor? NOTHING. It would continue at the same rpm with the same voltage and amperage input no matter HOW MANY coils were attached to loads

I'm so sorry some of you cannot SEE this, but that's the way it goes
                            Yeah I mean no I don't need anymore facts. Now that the raw data is in I got to admit you are a man of your word. never mind the theater you are going to make a big big splash. Chance of a lifetime. I just wish someone would buy you those high response cores but then you might have to rewind. Dang we are running out of time.

No excuses now for the naysayers, you gotem by the balls. If the mind screw is so bad on these people, there is no hope for them. Nice tube switch and update. I been following you for years, great update. Yeah I know that was greyland back when he was just a kid. Time sure flies.

Dude you got a ton of power coming off just one coil. Those amp meters are designed for 60hz AC only. You are running way past that. With 12 coils it's gonna be scary amounts. Rectify then smoothing caps then fill a VFD B+ bus. Use ultra fast. You are home free. 1 of those in every camper.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 02-23-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Mecc alte gen. Notice efficiency and speed. Screenshot_20210223-101856_Drive~2.jpg

Comment

• Over the years I've been trying to get a point across. If you take the Mecca Alte graph you'll notice that the efficiency tops around the 92% mark. Now this is where folk disagree with me. I say that for speed up under load to be of value
                                you MUST start from the 92% mark. Anything less and you're only demonstrating normal generator operation.

Comment

Working...
                                X