No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmon Dave give us all a green light for conference demo dates. Are you going to do the conference this year like you stated last year? Fess up Dave, Oh I forgot the "Independent lab" Card
    And the "multiple independent labs" card? HUH?

Those lab guys must have missed what you were showing them as a free energy machine. Never gets a good grade. Delusional? Is this what they said?

Can't think of all of the "cards" you have played in the past 10 years

"waiting for parts " card. That's a great card lasting almost indefinitely. You are running out of time with the summer conference only a few weeks out.Nope I guess you will find one more card to play.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-13-2021, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• How about the "conference card" ? We can't forget the conference card now can we?
      Let me think now, I''ll be back with the rest of the "cards"

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-13-2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Here is the obvious. Even a bumbling closet clone should be able to follow this

Amps in and amps out is a crazy no brainer. Volts in and volts out. Now using the 70% loss conversion to mechanical rule and 70% of the generated, what is the correct number for %efficiency?

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-14-2021, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Nice honest little video Bro. Now, if only Thane could manage to do a video in the same calibre we might be able to understand what he's on about. One thing I am sure of is that if you pulled the plug out the wall his no input device would stop dead.
          You can't do a generator efficiency test like that because of motor efficiency curve, the right way is to measure torque and speed and a suitable resistor as a load.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
            Nice honest little video Bro. Now, if only Thane could manage to do a video in the same calibre we might be able to understand what he's on about. One thing I am sure of is that if you pulled the plug out the wall his no input device would stop dead.
            You can't do a generator efficiency test like that because of motor efficiency curve, the right way is to measure torque and speed and a suitable resistor as a load.
            Yeah yeah yeah I know I know. Thane has those hard to see meters well they are power analyzers, can't see the numbers, screen is not back lit, very hard to see. All things equal is all you need. Use any motor and record the amps and volts thus power consumed, later you can buy $10,000 worth of other equipment.

Next connect another PMM to it and hang a load. Now yer havin fun.
            What you will see is the real world numbers. Not that fairy tale computerized teacher told me the right numbers Long hand gents.

What the PC laptop is showing is a preplanned formula to determine generator efficiency. We don't care about that right now. What we want is "OVERALL SYSTEM EFFICIENCY"

In the video he uses a 3hp 3ph induction motor rating 230v X 8 amps RLA or
            RUN LOAD AMPS also called "FULL LOAD AMPS" standard minimum loading results in a 60% draw or in this case 5amps.

So the large motor is consuming 230v X 5amp = 1150 watt static run or nominal start up. This power consumption is what is required to turn the motors rotor at near idle and the rotor of the torque gear reduction box AND generator rotor.

The torque box eats power. Everything you have been taught to use to measure with keeps you from seeing the entire system drain. The laptop pc is nice for other jobs and is a great tool if you are taught to use it correctly.

I know you probably don't get what I am about to say but I will say it anyway. Take away the large 3hp motor and put it under the bench, take out the giant box (DRAG BOX) and shelve it. Now what is left?

The right generator should be all that is left over where 2 coils are fired as the motoring action of the rotor and the other 10 coils used as generating coils. Remember the generator coils might (let's say) 100+ watts each and the drive coils used to keep the rotor in an idling state is unaffected. So aprox 200w motoring power and 1000w generator power.

This is what is coming for bicycles, cars, drones, carts....... anything electric.

Comment

• In the water filter motor video your man is getting about one third of the energy out compared to what he's putting in. Things must be very similar for Turion , 30% loss for drive motor and say 4% for belt drive. The man that uses the torque meter would get a true reading because any friction in the meter is only seen by the drive motor, which in his case is irrelevant.
              If Thane's device works as you say all you need is one rotor, give it a spin with a length of rope and off it goes!
              I'll keep watching like I've been doing for the last twelve years.

Comment

• Screenshot_20210213-103610_Chrome.jpg Today's energy mix.

Comment

I............which in his case is irrelevant.
                  If Thane's device works as you say all you need is one rotor, give it a spin with a length of rope and off it goes!
                  I'll keep watching like I've been doing for the last twelve years.
                  yes that is correct with one of Thanes versions I just posted in recent days just released this year showing up with 3 colors and pointed at by Thane. Each coil is colored and the explanation is there.

This is all so very simple. The length of each coil to generate power is a little longer than a conventional coil for a standard generator. This is the heart of the matter. Understand this and you have it all.

The added length causes the coil that generate power to be delayed in the timing of when the coil peaks out to release the power to charge the battery. Or you could look at this another way. You could say a normal coil is so short that by the time the magnet reaches the core / coil it is fighting the rotor so the power must be cranked up to get the magnet all of the way past the core.

Reversing thought we say that for the new coil that is a tad longer that as the magnet goes toward the core this time the build up of current is delayed till it travels a tad past top dead center. TDC. That just means that the magnet got past the magnet a hair and THEN the current in the coil is released to generate power to a battery. At the same time since the release comes after the core, the now North and North repelling helps the rotor on past to the next core and the action repeats.

We can also say that the north and north repelling action happens in a standard generator just before it can pass TDC fighting the rotor creating negative work or BEMF
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 02-15-2021, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Interesting to read and evaluate, and continue documenting, and experimenting, checking, trying to follow the projects, replicating them, improving them, evaluating whether they work or not, or that we can advance from them, learn from the advances and setbacks.

The videos of Thane when he explains the theoretical variables of the coils and generators, explains, The electrical resistance, the capacitance, the inductance, the reactance, the impedance, all those factors that intervene in the coils, and their formulas are known, any student of Electronics knows them, these variables and formulas are understandable, Thane is there to give his explanation about his generator coil.

Mr. Thane comments that the large capacitance in the coil helps us to delay the activation of the coil as a generator (Since tesla had already been announced, and other researchers have based their projects on that principle), the whole process has already been mentioned a lot why acceleration occurs, also explained by Mike, Mr. Dave, and other experimenters.

Ok, simple or difficult? A coil with longer wires, or multiple wires, will have more capacitance, is that understood? ok, when you put the coil to produce at high speed, the current will be delayed, and it is activated at a precise moment, all this is explained in the videos of Thane, Mike, Mr. Dave.

Ok, what follows, try to test it, do your, try to experiment, and test for you, because if others show progress, there are users who deny everything, there are also those who accept everything.

Very simple, I have a coil with the characteristics already mentioned and I carry out the test, it accelerates the rotor, braking is avoided, we have an advance, although Mr. Dave says that the best generating coil is the one that does not accelerate or brake.

Continuing and advancing, assuming that Thane's coil or generator, when it is generating 30% of what it consumes of what it is applying to generate, this is important if I value it in this way, the example of the electric motorcycle, I go in She at high speed I am consuming the battery, if the generator coils do not brake the motor, and they generate 30%, it means that I can apply 30% more charge to the battery, without having a braking or slowing down , and so the battery could have better performance. And in the case of using a conventional generator, the speed would be affected by reducing it and there would be braking.

. 30% is an example, it could be more or less, or nothing, it depends on what you have experienced.

In generators proposals, there is information that allows us to experiment, and according to your test bench data you will know that you have (Mr. Dave), another user who has illustrated us about his project.

I want to express that the respectful debate helps us to build, the discredit undermines the one who does it.

There is already a lot of information about generator coils that accelerate the rotor (we are not talking about conventional coils that brake), it is about experimenting and continuing to find improvements.

"Everything takes time and effort, many hours of adjustments and experimental tests, until you get what you need" alexelectric
                    Last edited by alexelectric; 02-15-2021, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                      Interesting to read and evaluate, and continue documenting, and experimenting, checking, trying to follow the projects, replicating them, improving them, evaluating whether they work or not, or that we can advance from them, learn from the advances and setbacks.

I want to express that the respectful debate helps us to build, the discredit undermines the one who does it.

alexelectric
                      Push back is all we get here most of the time. Thane has his way which seems to be evil to Turion and Mattie's way of doing things. What makes the most sense is to listen to people who do not respond in a purely arrogant and hateful way. Thus Thane Heins. Those other who we still love and admire continually opposing the results and showing no project will be left in the dust.

People who run their mouths, boasting big boasts like Thane Heins have not only given good explanation on paper + babbling about how it is a perpetual motion machine have also put their money where their mouth is. The money builds the machine. Then poor ole Thane has the balls to prove all his theories before the world. Since then everybody wants to castrate poor ole Thane for sticking out his neck, proving he is the only one who is right.

Thane is a meek person and understands the consequences. Follow the best. Others can have small entries that help just have to over look the character flaws. Guys like Dave want to make some money off this so he may have his hands tied already. This would explain the change in data.

We don't need any smoke and mirrors bought on by people who have found a greater vested interest over the weekend so suddenly the chips are all rearranged. I see my bench work here and I see Thanes bench work at his shop. This is all we have to go on.

The rest is only lies and deceitful chatter designed to manipulate, divert and so forth. Stick with me and I'll keep you all on the straight and narrow. Warning, you come against me, you do it because you have no interest in the real science just LIKE John Bedini said. John B passed on a few years back and before he left John validated this work as another building block of his experiments. John knew this work, how it worked and that it would work.

Comment

• Bro and Alex. Throughout one's life there are good days and bad days. One of the most exciting days for me was the day I learned how an electric current is induced in a conductor. It all falls in to place when one discovers Lorentz transformation and Einstein's relativity.
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classi...ial_relativity
                        There's absolutely no need to "go big" with a build to prove a concept. Turion obviously spends a small fortune on hardware when a small tabletop version could do a better job.
                        Like wise with Thane, he surrounds himself with loads of junk, whatever the bicycle has to do with anything I can't imagine. One of the worst aspects of his videos is that he tries to talk over some motor screaming away and doesn't
                        clearly show or explain the numbers.

Comment

• Well mikey, every researcher wants some recognition, to increase their finances, and this is valid, Thane has a patent, we can wonder why he has not produced a prototype for sale with his patent, and we can continue questioning and asking about his generator What if I see that it can be taken advantage of with the information they give, even if it is incomplete, from reading them so much and watching the videos these and others, one begins to spin their own ideas, and proceed to investigate and experiment, if Achieving an advance of 5% or more is significant, but this is the science of experimentation, some projects will have faster advances, others will not, every year, there are advances in industrial prototypes, etc.

We are here because we like to investigate and experiment, with their sacrifices and costs, with different good and bad results, but I do believe that the great researchers and laboratories, despite having failures, continue to investigate, and I believe that there are some things that are around here, and that we are just making progress, maybe they have solved many things, we must remember that these consortiums have a lot of resources.

Anyone of us who build a motor or generator, we are satisfied that we do it independently if it is like the common ones, but we did it, for example a simple circuit of the thief joules, it serves me and I illuminate my room with LEDs and it serves me and save, and so we can continue.

Quantum_well thank you for your comment, and if very interesting the Lorentz transformation and Einstein relativity.

There are individuals who always have the concern to know and improve what is presented, investigate and create their own prototypes, experiment, here in the forum there are several of those, and if as mentioned Mr. Dave has paid time and finances, and He is about to complete his prototype, he will give favorable or unfavorable accounts, from that we will learn, if progress was good, but it is interesting, look, I am making a simple replica, and if it does not work, and if it does not give the results expected, what does it matter, the coil can be used in any way, the magnets, I adapt them to a wind turbine, or I take advantage of them to build a conventional generator, another example I use the bedini engine to make a low consumption fan, and If it is advance because I save the cost of the electrical network.

A setback or failure will not stop the investigations, it will be assessed that it did not work because it does not work, what materials can be replaced, what needs to be done again, etc. The restlessness of the investigations continue, see this forum and other projects, see other forums and their projects, see the conferences of this forum that are held every year, see Aron's videos, and the replicas of the projects that he presents, they learn from them, and what you can contribute can also be learned

"Everything takes time and effort, many hours of adjustments and experimental tests, until you get what you need" alexelectric
                          Last edited by alexelectric; 02-15-2021, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Bro

......... to prove a concept. Turion obviously spends a small fortune ............
                            Like wise with Thane, he surrounds himself with loads of junk,

...whatever the bicycle has to do with anything I can't imagine........................ and doesn't
                            clearly show or explain the numbers.
                            It is simple, Thane's ebike parts like the wheel and the bearing drag takes energy and then Thane shows us the ebike motor battery power is as follows. 74.5vdc at 5amp draw and dropping.

Then Thane is showing the heavy parts of the ebike moving, throws the switch.

When the switch is throw the battery voltages starts climbing because the generator coils are delivering 75+vdc at 5.5amps while work is being done. So all of that work is taking place and the battery voltage goes up.

Are you that blind, that you can't see how the mass represents the seat of your pants needing a ride? Something has to move down the road.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 02-15-2021, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• I really think this video is at least worth a few minutes of anyone's time.
                              Physics has a certain beauty to it and a bit education will help anyone in their enjoyment.
                              https://youtu.be/Oo0jm1PPRuo

Comment

I really think this video is at least worth a few minutes of anyone's time.
                                Physics has a certain beauty to it and a bit education will help anyone in their enjoyment.
                                https://youtu.be/Oo0jm1PPRuo
                                High dollar processes putting all hope outside the range of the average person to achieve new beginnings, not reality. This has always been the tact so if you like then believe them. The machine has it's place being an accurate measuring device but has nothing to do with our discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X