No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hubs I ordered as "back-up" to the ones that were supposed to arrive on the 7th, arrived today. So I cancelled the ones from Amazon that had not even shipped yet, which I ordered on DFECEMBER 10th. I discovered that the belts I ordered, even though I ordered three to try and cover my bases, were all too short, so I ordered two more tonight. It shouldn't take more than a couple days for them to get here. The rest of my missing panel volt and amp meters should be here by Friday, so I should be able to assemble most everything to begin testing coils this weekend with any luck. My contractor works Sunday, and I avoid working at the remodel while he is there, so I will definitely have all day Sunday to put things together. I need a trip to Lowes to purchase some wire and wire end connectors, but other than that, I am good to go. I have to go to town on Friday anyway to take my truck to the shop, so will probably pick up the wire then. I was in town at Lowes tonight, but forgot about the wire because I was focused on getting baseboard trim and the new garbage disposal to finish off the kitchen. I just realized I am still missing a few little things that Greyland was making me that his friends were supposed to drop off last week. Some small metal mounting brackets for the motor mount. I'm calling them tonight to see what's up with that. I'm about to run out of excuses for not getting this machine together.

Glad I called Greyland. Apparently they MIGHT have put the parts in the mailbox at my old house on their way from Santa Clara to Sacramento. I am like two hours out of the way (round trip) but they wanted me to have the parts. I NEVER check that mailbox. I'll check it tomorrow. They aren't coming to work with Greyland until Saturday morning, but plan on spending the day testing coils. All the meters and switches are wired. I might have data from them by Saturday night, or at least they might have all 12 coils tuned by then. Getting the coils all tuned is the priority so that they all have maximum output when comparing input to output.
    Last edited by Turion; 02-04-2021, 05:22 AM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Your update of your project is very important Mr. Dave, my healthy recommendation, that you take everything very carefully, that you work safely, and that when you have your well-deserved rest, make your improvements in your project, I tell you this because your health is Most importantly, your well-being, consider that your machine has things that must be very safe, well adjusted, well calibrated, so that any accident does not happen, take things slowly, I know that you already want to end this project positively.
      On my own, here I follow your comments and reports, and others from the forum as well, but go safely to build your project, with maximum safety and care.
      In my first consideration, your health, well-being and your family are a priority, and your life is valuable as that of every human being.

"Everything takes time and effort, many hours of adjustment and testing, until you have what you need" alexelectric

Comment

• Grayland’s “guys” stopped by last night to drop off the parts I needed for the motor mounts- some custom sized brackets. I have to drill some mounting holes in them but at least I have them. Only missing the belt now and some of the voltage panel meters. They should be here in the next couple days. I will be working on this as much as possible tomorrow, including setting up a new, smaller light board. My original held eighteen 100 watt bulbs with switches for each because I wasn’t sure how much the coils would put out. I only need five of the 200 watt bulbs and five switches, with places for all the gauges, so this board will be much smaller.

Things are about to get interesting. I still may have to wind some coils, or replace cores in some of the ones I have, but that remains to be seen.

Edit:
        Went outside and mailman was dropping off the panel meters I was missing. So have everything but the belt. May not be able to use an MY1020 motor because of the shaft, but I have other motors, like the PAC Sci that WILL work. Input may be different but can’t be THAT much different.

Last edited by Turion; 02-06-2021, 11:33 PM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          Grayland’s “guys” stopped by last night to drop off the parts I needed for the motor mounts- some custom sized brackets. I have to drill some mounting holes in them but at least I have them. Only missing the belt now and some of the voltage panel meters. They should be here in the next couple days. I will be working on this as much as possible tomorrow, including setting up a new, smaller light board. My original held eighteen 100 watt bulbs with switches for each because I wasn’t sure how much the coils would put out. I only need five of the 200 watt bulbs and five switches, with places for all the gauges, so this board will be much smaller.

Things are about to get interesting. I still may have to wind some coils, or replace cores in some of the ones I have, but that remains to be seen.

Edit:
          Went outside and mailman was dropping off the panel meters I was missing. So have everything but the belt. May not be able to use an MY1020 motor because of the shaft, but I have other motors, like the PAC Sci that WILL work. Input may be different but can’t be THAT much different.
          Good progress Stuff gonna get real.

Comment

• MY two new belts arrived today, so this afternoon I will be working on getting some holes drilled and some other things. I want to use the MY1020 motor, but MAY have to order a left handed tap to be able to screw a piece on in order to have enough area for the pulley to fit that short shaft. Greyland made me a piece that has almost the correct sized hole up the middle so I could tap it and screw it on. We will see. I will probably just use a different motor until I get that all worked out. I also have a couple other options. One is just putting two nuts on the shaft and then fitting a socket over them that the pulley fits on. MacGyver. But I KNOW how noisy that can be, and that cannot be the final solution.

Comment

• power supply.png Waiting for the arrival of the source to support the batteries at 36 volts, and thus not having to be concerned about the load, the source provides 28 amps at 36 volts, it is the maximum consumption of the motor that I have to move the generator, as it can be Seeing the power supply could work without the need for the batteries, but better backup with the batteries so I'm more sure, when I have all the parameters involved in the generation and have the variable values, so I could only put the power supply

Comment

• Ran into a problem during assembly, so I made a video to address it. In the assembly sequence, this would be number 8, so I renumbered the existing videos to place this one in the correct place in the assembly time line.

https://youtu.be/QFz9JFA4gzI

I discovered that the hole drilled to accept the core of the coils was not quite big enough, so I had to enlarge the holes. Checking to make sure the cores fit through those holes is a step I SHOULD have taken before I began assembly of the unit. I had to take it all apart to enlarge the holes, so now I have to put it back together again once the holes are enlarged. Once it is as put together as it was before I tore it apart, I will continue my series of assembly videos until the machine is completely together. I will spend a LOT of the day tomorrow on it, and should have at least reached the point of mounting the motor. I have to do some drilling and perhaps some welding. I realized I already purchased a set of metric bits, as well a set of left handed taps, so I should be able to thread a sleeve on an MY1020 motor shaft that will accept the pulley. That is, if I can FIND the taps and the bits. They are probably on my desk somewhere, but it is stacked about 10" high with stuff at the present time, so some sorting may have to take place before they are found.

Edit: I originally said my desk was stacked about 18" high, but I went down and measured. It's only about 10 inches and I don't want to exaggerate.
                Last edited by Turion; 02-09-2021, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• The core material in the video? Steel? or nickel steel?

Also I like this video. To bad is never worked.

Comment

Ran into a problem during assembly, so I made a video to address it. In the assembly sequence, this would be number 8, so I renumbered the existing videos to place this one in the correct place in the assembly time line.

https://youtu.be/QFz9JFA4gzI

Green Revolution
                    Debunked
                    DELAYED LENZ, SHORTED COIL, ACCELERATION EFFECT

Ultimately there is only one truth and one correct outcome. To date no one has been able to demonstrate consistently or in a manner that is accepted of any device like this example producing more energy than what was going in. debates will rage regard testing methodologies and data interpretation. No practicle device has ever been produced or put in to production or use. That is the reality

We should however continue to research these anomalies and effects. To make progress we must also face the truth about what we are seeing. Rosemary Ainslie is a classic case of not accepting peer review and explanations from others far more qualified than herself or followers. It is not good perpetuating something based on a false premise or bad measurements. The argument here is not about criticizing or discouraging people, but rather sticking to science and correct science. There is no room more mysticism, mythology.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-10-2021, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• The coils on that small generator were welding rods. They were not wound to speed up under load. I still have that machine disassembled in a box on my shelf. One of many machines I have built. No opposition magnets, so set it aside when I realized how important they are.

Comment

The coils on that small generator were welding rods. They were not wound to speed up under load. I still have that machine disassembled in a box on my shelf. One of many machines I have built. No opposition magnets, so set it aside when I realized how important they are.
                        Hey Turion,
                        Sent you an email today.

Comment

• You littler boys need schooling. So for now I will call you "schoollies" Follow only the builder who is Thane Heins, not a talker who has no prototype. Again Thane is covering what happens when coils are placed on load.

In this video Thane explains how his Professor does the same thing Turion does to his class followers. Our Principle armchair commander.

In these video's I am exposing you to the proper explanation, not sending you on a goose chase of speculation

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-12-2021, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• In this demo there are 3 generator coils and 1 motor coils showing a 126watt drive power input dropping each time a coil is loaded. The drive power goes from 126w to 70w when properly tuned.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-12-2021, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Here is the world's most leading expert on the subject of coil designs that assist the motor action. If for some reason you can not follow these instructions then it is safe to say that you need to practice learning. People like Dave may still be able to further this work but to date this remains to be seen as he has yet to show a functioning unit. I am hopeful that he can someday show an example like I have. bromikey youtube has many such examples. This new information was entered into the public domain in 2007 when I began following Thane Heins. Later on (a few years) I heard of a man named Matt Jones who did build some kind of similar motor but this was never shown either. Dave built one of these and his CLAIMS have never stops, however never shown either. I think this was in 2010 but the dates escape me.

This is not a boast but only fact. results may vary based on designs and flaws.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-12-2021, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• In this example the ebike generator unit is running 74.5v and 5amps then the coils are connected showing in real time the ebike doing the same work and the battery is now getting 75v and over 5amps forcing the battery up. In other words a free lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X