No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviewing Thane's video, you can see where the coil is shown, it seems very simple, it is seen that there are two coils, overlapping one another, according to his explanation, it tries to have more capacitance, and the coil behaves like a capacitor, and thus with the impedance of the coil obtain the delay of operation of the coil.

Well, it does not give more details on how to build it, but it seems that it uses thin wire for one layer, and for another layer a thicker wire, and the resulting terminals are connected in parallel, I think it is like that, I think I know why it does it like this .

BroMikey, you who have been studying Thane for a long time, could you give me more information, and what results have you had, in a practical way.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
      Reviewing Thane's video,

BroMikey, you who have been studying Thane for a long time, could you give me more information, and what results have you had, in a practical way.
      Cogging problem. Answer, magnets right next to the next magnet. Very close together and also the right size core width facing the magnets. Ozer or nearly ZERO COGGING. BIG SECRET.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Cogging problem. Answer, magnets right next to the next magnet. Very close together and also the right size core width facing the magnets. Ozer or nearly ZERO COGGING. BIG SECRET.
        Thanks for important information, and from the coil that you can cite, I mentioned that the coil is two connected in parallel

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

Thanks for important information, and from the coil that you can cite, I mentioned that the coil is two connected in parallel
          Read Thane's Patent

https://patents.justia.com/patent/10103591

Comment

• New Plug

Dr. Saab / Saudi Arabia Introduction to the Canadian ReGenX Generator and ReGen-X Motor

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              Very practical and fast, good if I consulted it, it was because you show us a lot the examples and works of Thane, and defend his postulates and projects, he asked me, he must know how he is doing things, but he is well appreciated, he helps me to document myself and find more information on my own.

The difference between Thane and Mr. Dave is that Mr. Dave explains how when and where to do things and how.

Thanks, Mike

Comment

• Thane should start by selling small bench top units that produce more than is input. Even if he only made ten of them the tech would be out there. Build up his business by selling hundreds or thousands of small working units to build up his capital and then start selling bigger and bigger units. Or has he not got all the kinks worked out to go into production yet? It has been years. I know what that is like. But he has also benefited from many investors.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thane sells the concept and let's the big companies run all of the red tape and perfecting. Thane shows the proof of concept. That means Thane shows a working bench top generator, something that no other person on planet earth has done.

Send Thane your message about what you think he should do with his life and time, then he might make you president of the factory. Are you the guy who copied Thane?

Comment

• Nope. I never copied Thane. Never really followed his work. I found the Tesla patent and followed it. Tesla was a bit before Thane on this stuff.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      Nope. I never copied Thane. Never really followed his work. I found the Tesla patent and followed it. Tesla was a bit before Thane on this stuff.
                      Mr. Dave has always informed us where he obtained the information to begin his investigations and experiments, he has already repeated it many times and has given the references already mentioned.

Any researcher starts from something, previously, studies it, values ​​it, makes his reflections and advances to create or improve something new, he can start from many sources of information, and can innovate a new prototype, in any area of ​​research.

Mr. Thane and Mr. Dave are subject to study, that their projects can be improved, that is valid, and someone else will be able to experiment from them, and develop improvements.

If we have any advantage, it is that with Mr. Dave he has shared the information of his project detail by detail, how to build his power generation prototype, how he has corrected details and continues to improve it, he has also shown us the theory that supports the principle operation of its generator, structure, magnets, coils, connections, rpm, etc. This allows us to make a replica of his project.

Mr. Thane reports on his project, his theory of operation, and shows us his work operating, but we can't easily replicate it, he doesn't show a simple prototype and how to build it. and thus to be able to test his energetic proposal.

I value the work and project of Mr. Thane, besides that he has a patent, that although we studied it, we could not make a simple replica of his project, and I recognize and value his work, but the experimenters want to carry out our tests.

I value the work of Mr. Dave, he has dedicated a lot of time, effort, economic means, it is not easy, since human and economic resources for a person in research have their limits, but Mr. Dave wants to leave a seed planted Others will take them up again, and will be able to use more human and financial resources, and will advance despite the criticism and discredit it receives, in the history of the investigations, there were always incredulous individuals, but the investigations do not stop because of that.

I wonder in the laboratories, in the investigators, when they see a new effect, for example what happens with the coils that accelerate the rotor, no matter how simple or simple the effect shown may be, true engineers, discoverers take on the task to study it, to test it, to see what causes it, how this effect can be improved, how it can be used to generate energy, and so on, and as I said, true public or private researchers, even individuals who like to investigate .

Remember how many changes there are in the scientific postulators, in laws, in development, the condition of the human race is to advance and develop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        Nope. I never copied Thane. Never really followed his work. I found the Tesla patent and followed it. Tesla was a bit before Thane on this stuff.
                        Just kidding Dave, we all know you did everything you were told by Mattie. Then you went patent hunting. That Tesla patent for "Coils as electromagnets" Crazy tittle but you are the one who pointed this out. Thane and Doug K saw the early Muller motor work and he wound coils buy making a single pass or double and then pulled the wire back in a straight line and wound in the same direction again. Reminded my of sowing or crocheting work where the hand moves so fast you can't see what is taking place.

Another research made these windings and then double back and start up again using a thin film between a layer and the next one. This was Tesla's work and in patents also.Also as I have pointed out so many times with only a blank stare in return that these generator pulses have frequencies with a number higher than 60 cycles so wire types can make all of the difference. I will say this one more time. These higher frequencies not only require a core material that does not waste energy "BUT ALSO THAT SKIN EFFECT PLAYS AN ENORMOUS ROLE"

If people want an improved coil like Thane and others have use the magnet wire that has coating or sprayed on nano layers to for what is called HT 2nd gen magnet wire. Silver coating are to expensive so over a peroid of 40 years we have learned to coat wire for far less money. You don't have to use a different core but it will get hot and you can use regular wire but the energy collection can be increase for certain applications.

Let's say your 24 or 48 pole generator is running 1000hz and you don't have the right wire to harvest at these frequencies. Oh well your loss. And let's say you still use soft steel wire for cores. Up in smoke she goes.

I mean the power is there in the form of heat so build a huge heat sink and run it as a room heater, it is a win win circumstance. The power is there we just have to learn to do what EE do.

So many people think the EE should explain all of these art forms when the average guy did not pass 7th grade electronix

Let me add the in the startup condition electronics should be implemented to short a series of coils to quickly relieve massive amounts a energy waste until the system comes up to speed. Likewise a simple Shocky diode circuit can return part of the spike back to the source further increasing recovery. What I am describing is a work by a person who is "SKILLED IN THE ART" this and many other details taking a lifetime of work to compile.

Just as one person can not build an entire a car single handedly coming off the assembly line, this production will take a concerted effort. People working in concert. Thane can not be the entire team, he like each of us can only do so much. Run rabbit run
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 02-03-2021, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, in Matt's original video he says the coils work because they are "high impedance coils, the Thane Heins stuff" But I had already seen two different coils that would speed up under load YEARS before that. One was an air core coil I made. So I knew it was possible. What Matt gave me was the EXACT SPECS on a coil that worked that I could repeat and experiment with, because I knew how many magnets were on the rotor, what size the rotor was, the rpm it was operating at, and all the details needed to repeat the results. When I discovered those two coils years before, they worked, but later on when I went to use them on a multiple coil generator, NEITHER ONE WORKED. It was because I didn't have all the OTHER variables correct. Like a dummy, I thought ALL the magic was in the coil.

I wound coils like he had, and they worked, but I wanted to understand WHY. And I remembered the Tesla patent where he talked about coils with "no self induction" so I went looking for the patent, and found out that it wasn't the length of the wire, but the CAPACIATANCE of the wire. Which can be altered by either its length, or HOW YOU WIND IT, or how many magnets on the rotor, or the speed of the rotor. WAY more to consider than just "high impedance" coils.

By the way, if you want to use pre-made "U" shaped coils that you can wind correctly, you might take a look at water pumps from washing machines. I have like ten of those things in a box, and they are U shaped already. With a bit of work, they would make a nice little demo machine. They are wound with a single strand of wire and at the correct RPM with a rotor that has enough magnets on it, they will hit the neutral zone and don't even have to be rewound. I am definitely thinking of doing something with those coils simply because it would make a simple more compact unit that isn't so difficult to haul around but still puts out many more times the input and could be looped. Just a thought. They would need a little work to "widen the gap" between the two arms of the "U" but not THAT much work.

Comment

• Thank you Mr. Dave, your comment about the coils, and their effects, with what you comment, I have long wanted to experiment with the air coil, so the attraction of the core with the inductor magnet would be avoided, but I have to perform various tests and find the high impedance, the number of wires and the length of the cable, the rpm, so that it has good operation, but with your comment although it does not give more details of its construction but with what it says, that motivates me to investigate and perform the tests.

Everything takes time and effort, many hours of adapting and testing, until you have what you require

Comment

• I tried air cores and air rotors and air magnets too, but it was a poor result.

Now having exhausted the air approach, use good wire and cores that match the frequency response of the pulsed energy. Also consider putting magnets one as close together to the next magnet then stagger till only one magnet cogs.

The idling rotor might run at 2000 watts to produce 1 quarter million watts.

Whatever it takes to run the rotor is all you will ever need for input. From there improvements will continue. C-U soon now It's back to the 1 circuit system to power a city from a lunch box.

Comment

• Thanks Mike for your information on air cores, if an air core has less induction, that's why they are made of double magnets to induce more.

And if I realize from the comments already expressed about the coils with air cores, as generators that accelerate, they have not given the expected results, I observe that more research has to be done or this type of coil must be discarded.

But one is always left with the doubt, and one has to try, until trying, and validating or discarding what is achieved, and if it works what others have obtained from progress, or backwardness.

Thus one is building, and starting from the experiences or guides of those who have already traveled or experienced in any of the investigations.

Everything takes time and effort, many hours of fitting and testing, until you have what you need

Comment

Working...
                                X