No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You keep showing Thane’s work over and over. What about what YOU have built and tested that supports what he says. Why not show THAT device and THAT data and videos of THAT machine running?

"SCIENCE IS THE BELIEF IN THE IGNORANCE OF EXPERTS"
    Richard Feynman
    Last edited by Turion; 01-29-2021, 06:45 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Mikey is the only one here who shows his infinity generator. No 3 sec burn out clown show. Continuation of operation. Not a cheating clown show.

This generation process lasts as long as we need to show infinite. Except 4 Thane all the rest is a joke on an insult to intellectual thought. Zhit or get off-wanta-bee's

Comment

• Looks like around 11% efficient to me... 9 watts in and 1 watt out ? how are you calculating your 100% efficiency? 90% efficiency would be 9 watts in 8.1 watts out... 100% would be 9 watts in 9 watts out...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
          Looks like around 11% efficient to me... 9 watts in and 1 watt out ? how are you calculating your 100% efficiency? 90% efficiency would be 9 watts in 8.1 watts out... 100% would be 9 watts in 9 watts out...
          The way efficiency is calculated in the EE handbook is to begin your rotating mass and when the rotor is spinning this is called "0" and a starting point of reference. Next a coil that is already mounted is connected to a load. When the coil begins producing and the load consumes energy the light is running. At this point we will say the light takes 10 watts. Then go back and measure the increase on the input. For normal or conventionally wound generator coils you can expect an increase of 12 watts.

Remember we are not trying to save the entire planet using a single coil on a a generator head that may hold 12-24 coils as a completed package. Try to think with me about how this must be calculated. A poorly designed system takes into account many things such as the core. Is it wasting power by getting hot? This is another subject and may be the difference of a unit running indefinite or only 10 minutes before melting $1000 worth of copper, like Dave's favorite pass time. We can poke at Dave but he did get it to work first (so he says)

Okay now think about the coil. 12w in and 10w out = 12/10=.83 or 83% this is how all generator coils come out for around 200 years.

Okay now, disconnect the wire and the light goes out. Next the second test coil is used to power the same load. Only this time the light takes 10watts and the input drops 10watts.

What is the efficiency? Hummmm???????? What is it? Next you place 12 total coils around and you get 120watts of power the input dropped right out.

If 12 conventional coils are used the increase is 144watt for 120watts of light. This is the industry standard.

No so with the right coils. The new coils present no additional load on the input side for as many output coils as you can hang.

We need to take it easy on Dave, he is old and falling apart.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-30-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

The way efficiency is calculated in the EE handbook is to begin your rotating mass and when the rotor is spinning this is called "0" and a starting point of reference. Next a coil that is already mounted is connected to a load. When the coil begins producing and the load consumes energy the light is running. At this point we will say the light takes 10 watts. Then go back and measure the increase on the input. For normal or conventionally wound generator coils you can expect an increase of 12 watts.

Remember we are not trying to save the entire planet using a single coil on a a generator head that may hold 12-24 coils as a completed package. Try to think with me about how this must be calculated. A poorly designed system takes into account many things such as the core. Is it wasting power by getting hot? This is another subject and may be the difference of a unit running indefinite or only 10 minutes before melting $1000 worth of copper, like Dave's favorite pass time. We can poke at Dave but he did get it to work first (so he says)

Okay now think about the coil. 12w in and 10w out = 12/10=.83 or 83% this is how all generator coils come out for around 200 years.

Okay now, disconnect the wire and the light goes out. Next the second test coil is used to power the same load. Only this time the light takes 10watts and the input drops 10watts.

What is the efficiency? Hummmm???????? What is it? Next you place 12 total coils around and you get 120watts of power the input dropped right out.

If 12 conventional coils are used the increase is 144watt for 120watts of light. This is the industry standard.

No so with the right coils. The new coils present no additional load on the input side for as many output coils as you can hang.

We need to take it easy on Dave, he is old and falling apart.
            Unfortunately you didn't show that - thus the confusion.... Your motor/gen unit showed 11% efficiency. I should use your calculations over looking the initial input with some of my own works to make my unity projects look better... You see, I generally use total inputs and outputs which makes more sense to me when trying to prove an outcome... Show me a 10 watt load with zero input as your explaining... Or... as a starting point show me a 10 watt load driven by a 10 watt input with your motor generator... then work your way down from there....
            Last edited by dragon; 01-30-2021, 02:43 AM.

Comment

thus the confusion.... Your motor/gen unit showed 11% efficiency..
              The amounts are irrelevant when testing. You are not able yet to understand standard testing done in any lab. But you want and demand that I do exactly what you want done. This is an improper way to communicate.

Still you have heard nothing I have written. The rotating mass= zero. You have not and refuse to acknowledge basic instruction which puts you in the category of defiant. Bye and yourself refuse (deliberately) to address the information you have been given.

If the rotor takes 100w to turn it and the coils can deliver 1000w each the additional input will be 1200watts and the input value become nearly negligible. If 12 coils are installed of 1000watt outputs = 12,000watts the input goes up 14,000wats

Since you do not understand this portion of standard EE calcs you will not be able to get the rest. However when these coils are engaged the 12,000watts of lighting is produced with no additional input power or 12,000/100w = 120 COP

I am not saying this unit exists, what I am saying is that this is the way calculations are made for these 6th grade math problems. Dragon you really need to get a hold of that attitude.

Once again I have repeated all of the same things that were posted before. Your demands are not my responsibility. My suggestion is that you read what I have written which clearly seems that you are not reading any of it. You seem to do what others do, ignore the posted material and then proceed to post disruptive or make worthless comments that do not pertain to the subject matter.

But you are not alone. Nearly everyone here does that. Most here are not schooled in any of the arts.

Originally posted by dragon View Post
              Looks like around 11% efficient to me... 9 watts in and 1 watt out ? how are you calculating your 100% efficiency? 90% efficiency would be 9 watts in 8.1 watts out... 100% would be 9 watts in 9 watts out...
              You do not have the right figures there.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 01-30-2021, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Here is a picture of the test setup Greyland is putting together. So far he has gotten the opposition magnets all adjusted so that the rotor will spin with one finger even with 12 magnets on the rotor and all 12 coils in place. Right now he is testing each coil to see at what speed each one will speed up or slow down the drive motor when placed under load. Once that is all finished he will be adjusting to coils so that there is a constant RPM at which the coils, placed under load, will neither speed up nor slow down the drive motor. Once this has been accomplished, he will measure the input to the drive motor (between 350-400 watts) and the output to the six 200 watt light bulbs as loads. (We'll see, won't we?) Two coils power each bulb. The volt and amp meters will show the output from each coil pair to one bulb, and the kilowatt meter between the power supply and the wall will show the input to the drive motor.

I have a similar setup for my machine, but I haven't assembled it yet. Still waiting for parts for the generator.

My contractor MAY finish up all his work on my remodel this Sunday. If not, he has one more day of work next Sunday. Once that is done, I have all the baseboards to cut, paint, and put in place in the areas he tiled, and three counters to put in. That's it. I'm probably forgetting SOMETHING, but it FEELS like I'm almost done. So I am a couple weeks from finishing my remodel. It has taken two years, which is what happens when your contractor works one day a week and doesn't show up about 20% of the time. Once the house is done, I will be able to focus on my energy projects for the first time in a couple years. It will be nice.

63365250689__45B86774-02EC-431A-9F21-B2C87F46F05C.JPEG
                Last edited by Turion; 01-30-2021, 05:56 AM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  Here is a picture of the test setup Greyland is putting together. So far he has gotten the opposition magnets all adjusted so that the rotor will spin with one finger even with 12 magnets on the rotor and all 12 coils in place. Right now he is testing each coil to see at what speed each one will speed up or slow down the drive motor when placed under load. Once that is all finished he will be adjusting to coils so that there is a constant RPM at which the coils, placed under load, will neither speed up nor slow down the drive motor. Once this has been accomplished, he will measure the input to the drive motor (between 350-400 watts) and the output to the six 200 watt light bulbs as loads. (We'll see, won't we?) Two coils power each bulb. The volt and amp meters will show the output from each coil pair to one bulb, and the kilowatt meter between the power supply and the wall will show the input to the drive motor.

I have a similar setup for my machine, but I haven't assembled it yet. Still waiting for parts for the generator.

My contractor MAY finish up all his work on my remodel this Sunday. If not, he has one more day of work next Sunday. Once that is done, I have all the baseboards to cut, paint, and put in place in the areas he tiled, and three counters to put in. That's it. I'm probably forgetting SOMETHING, but it FEELS like I'm almost done. So I am a couple weeks from finishing my remodel. It has taken two years, which is what happens when your contractor works one day a week and doesn't show up about 20% of the time. Once the house is done, I will be able to focus on my energy projects for the first time in a couple years. It will be nice.

63365250689__45B86774-02EC-431A-9F21-B2C87F46F05C.JPEG
                  I keep hitting and you are the only one who comes back with a breath of fresh air. The rest of these are not even interested in any of the simple details. But I know 100's out there are. You guys watching are in for a big surprise before me and Turion man are thru.

I mean even a halfwit could pick this up with all of the repeats. You guys keep it up. You haven't seen me irritated yet, Just keep it up. The details can make a slow learner rich beyond his or her wildest imaginations. Yes Dave thought about it a time over two be he knows he is rich in gifts already and the money is second place. This high is knowing and the money high is weak by comparison. The proof on the bench is the greatest buzz off all time.

If a rotor takes 500 watts to run and all of the coils produce 200 each of 12 then what is the COP genius? !1coils not effecting the input genius? Yet you won't address the facts for fear of being called a freak. Socially neutered weaklings. Limb wristed.

Don't rile me up.

Here is the answer weak knees

2400/500 = 4.8 COP

I know it is a lot of if's. Get up and try or go away and find another device.
                  There are many extra energy machines. You can start with the monopole, that is where many of us begin. Lots of big weak magnets and endless coils wound to produce at 300-600 rpm. Even at these low speeds the numbers are in. Make your generator coils long. If they are long enough you will get power without slowing down the rotor.
                  Better yet wind multifilar 24 strand coils with the same amount of wire you might normally use a single strand. Some call them bifilar and trifial and multifilar is excellent.

The many-filar coils make a huge change to your machines.

In Greyland's case 350watts in and 1200watts out breaks the millennial records of efficiency. What is that 1200/350w= 3.4COP pretty damn good
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 01-30-2021, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• You do not have the right figures there.
                    Ok then, thanks for the info. I think I'll continue using my method as it seems to bring solutions to powering my home. Your method does increase the illusion but doesn't seem to bring useful outcomes/solutions. I wish you the best.

Comment

Ok then, thanks for the info. I think I'll continue using my method as it seems to bring solutions to powering my home. Your method does increase the illusion but doesn't seem to bring useful outcomes/solutions. I wish you the best.
                      There is no illusion other than you may think this is being projected out there as a real easy solution for powering your home. You can use a 10 feet monopole and charge batteries.

What this unit is about is plugging directly into it without batteries. Solar panels can do this. To improve your collection of sunlight to a flat plate panel, use mirror tile. On overcast days you can get good power with 5X reflective concentration schemes

This work is not spread out over a 45' rooftop and could be used to get down the road. Wind can serve well. Take a 1000lb tank 12" long by 4 feet dia, split it and mount on the ground. You could charge your batteries easily.

If no wind blows much, maybe you have a stream nearby.

let's say I am right and that motors could be rewound to get the higher efficiencies. This could mean that a single 12v solar panel could run one of these new motors pumping enough water for a 100 acre farm.

Comment

• The basic idea behind ALL of the work we have done is this....Build a rotor as big as you can afford to build with as many magnets on it as you can afford to put on it. Connect a motor to the rotor. Whatever your cost to turn that rotor is ALL you have to pay to make the generator run. Add as many of the correct coils as you like with opposition magnets. No additional input cost. Add your loads. No additional input cost. Once you have added enough coils that your output exceeds your input you have what we have all been searching for. Continue to add coils and opposition magnets until your output is whatever YOU want it to be. Simple.

Comment

Build a rotor as big as you can afford to build
                          Whatever your cost to turn that rotor is ALL you have to pay to make the generator run. Continue to add coils and opposition magnets until your output is whatever YOU want it to be.
                          Good point. Making sure cogging is dealt with can mean the difference between a cop2 without or a cop10 with. Opposition magnets are only one way to lower drag and is effective.

Comment

• Matt proved with the first machine he built that only had TWO coils, that you get out more than you put in. And he didn't have opposition magnets. Just two huge coils with small cores so the attraction to the rotor magnets was minimal while the output was MAXIMUM, and very FEW magnets on the rotor. He pulsed the motor and it drew very little power, and the output was greater than the input. I replicated that BEFORE I built my first big machine.

Comment

Matt proved with the first machine he built that only had TWO coils, that you get out more than you put in.
                              See Dragon, you don't have to build a 10' monopole after all.
                              A 10" rotor is fine

Comment

Working...
                              X