No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend's Black Beauty running. He doesn't even have the metal frame on it to hold it. Still waiting for busing for my drive pulley.
    https://youtu.be/ZRkNFE4ps4I
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
      Alright, do you have any video you can share
      no,just built it its easy...

Comment

• That's right, on his website Alex Manzanero, he shows us his prototypes I share them https://www.youtube.com/user/alexmanzanero

We have another researcher looking for energy efficiency

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          My friend's Black Beauty running. He doesn't even have the metal frame on it to hold it. Still waiting for busing for my drive pulley.
          Thanks Dave. Is that reading 5000RPM or is it 500RPM or is it 6000 RPM?? I can't tell as the meter is going all over. I will assume 5-6 thousand because the motor LOOKS like 1750 RPM and the pulley is more than a 3:1 ratio.

Say 6000 rpm I guess.

Comment

My friend's Black Beauty running. He doesn't even have the metal frame on it to hold it. Still waiting for busing for my drive pulley.
            All right, keep making progress.

One of the things that I have thought about when Mr. Dave has been informing us about his progress and how to build the generator, and few build his replica, it is not easy, therefore, not everyone has the economic resources, and Not everyone has this initiative to build, you cannot blame the majority who follow this forum, some are in other projects, and each project costs, and they are experimental prototypes.

In my personal case, I invested time and money in energy projects, I like to research and create things, but with what I have spent on those projects, I would have already bought several energy generating plants, but one wants to experiment and try new concepts.

Other users have also invested, quite a lot like Mr Dave,
            but I also think that here in the forum, there are others who have good economy and means to build, but are just waiting to have the final prototype to build and improve it, and get a profit.

for those, one has to consent to one or two projects, for time and economy, and since they concretize them with the expected results, advance in others.

In the case of Mr. Dave's generator, he has time perfecting it, looking for new materials for the core, different materials in the core, he will obtain different results, hopefully they will be better.

Mr. Dave with all his economic and knowledge resources, continues to seek to improve, but it will have a limit, and he well says that the engineers will take it up again, and that's right, I think that for the core, the research laboratories would have new alloys other materials, in this forum we are enthusiastic, we like to investigate with our own means, and that is very valuable too.

Comment

• 5130 RPM Don't know if we will run it that fast, but it is capable of that RPM. My thinking right now is that at that higher speed and with double the magnets on the rotor, it will still put out over 100 volts AC but because we can put so many more wires in parallel, the amperage will go way up. All that remains to be seen. I'm still waiting on the bushing for my generator shaft pulley.

Here's a blast from the past. Dec. 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI3I...ature=youtu.be

BUSHINGS.png
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Turion; 01-08-2021, 09:39 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• I just watched the following video to understand what is about in this topic : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lw6WILrFvA ... I see , to compensate the magnetic Cogging effect ,are used some additional adjustable magnets ... I am thinking if would not be posible to modify the magnets-coils ratio so as everytime when a magnet is near a coil , another magnet from the rotor being in another position around the rotor will compensate the magnetic force on coil ,acting in oposite direction and nullify the first one... like in muller motor ..see here an animation to have a visual understanding about what I am talking .this will simplify the construction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnzliePbuwM.... Also, regarding lenz effect , Paramahansa Tewary , used a special design of generator stator so as the lenz forces are redirected on another path so as to not act against the rotor...

Comment

• sinergicus,

That design eliminates clogging. It does NOT eliminate the attraction of the magnets to the coil cores. THAT is a separate issue. Nobody wants to believe that for some reason, but it is true. Build it and you will see. Any machine with more than about four coils that have the same diameter cores (or larger) as the magnets used to create the magnetic flux will see the incredible NEGATIVE effect the coils have on the motor.

Comment

• sinergicus

Your proposal of orientation of the magnets in relation to the cores of the coil is valuable, as in the muller motor, tests can be carried out with this proposal.

Mr. Dave has bet on the proposal to test it with magnets in repulsion, he has carried out multiple tests and obtained good results, in fact, I have commented with the tests that I have carried out that the repulsion of magnets helps him with an extra boost to rotation of the generator, all this helps the generator drive motor to consume less current, the coil of Mr. Dave's proposal, avoids the previous repulsion of the lenz, and avoids the subsequent attraction of the coil and the inductor magnet, takes advantage of A configuration that studied the Tesla patent, where he tested various configurations of multi-wire coils, connected in parallel series, he performed many tests with several of them, where he acquired a lot of experience on multi-wire coils.

And to avoid the attraction of the coil core and the inductor magnet, use the repulsive magnets, I have been evaluating the same other options such as, for example, the one you already commented on your sinergicus (muller motor),
                    But there is also that of Robert Adams, (generator motor) where his motor-generator had coils that were activated only to avoid the attraction of the magnet- coil core, the coil that acted as a driver, only applied a small current that only It served to sustain the rotation of the generator, it can be tried with various configurations, the one that has given Mr. Dave good results is that of the repellent magnets.

In this forum and through videos on youtube, Mr. Dave has informed him of his progress and how to build his generator proposal. And he keeps looking to improve it, and he keeps sharing his progress with us, thank you.
                    Last edited by alexelectric; 01-09-2021, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Alex,
                      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
                      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the power supply and motor controller I bought to control my DC motors. I'm not saying it's the best for the $$$, but it is what I have been using. It is what I recommended to Greyland he get to run his version of the generator, so it is what he will have as well. I wanted sufficient voltage and amps to handle different motors under load as I work to "neutralize" the effect of the generator on the motor.

Greetings Mr. Dave the source you purchased from 48 volts, 20 amps, can be adjusted so that it is 36 volts,
                      or is fixed at 48 volts,
                      If it can be operated or adjusted also to 36 volts it would help me to operate both voltages.
                      If you can't, I have no choice but to acquire the 36-volt one, that's the one I use.
                      Although the 48 volt source helps us to have more voltage range
                      Greetings and see you later, we continue with the generator project, thank you for your contributions

updating
                      I'm going to buy this one, from 48 volts to 20 amps, it allows me to adjust it 0-48v

https://www.banggood.com/HJS-1000W-S...=CN&ID=6285792
                      Last edited by alexelectric; 01-14-2021, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

Greetings Mr. Dave the source you purchased from 48 volts, 20 amps, can be adjusted so that it is 36 volts,
                        or is fixed at 48 volts,
                        If it can be operated or adjusted also to 36 volts it would help me to operate both voltages.
                        If you can't, I have no choice but to acquire the 36-volt one, that's the one I use.
                        Although the 48 volt source helps us to have more voltage range
                        Greetings and see you later, we continue with the generator project, thank you for your contributions

updating
                        I'm going to buy this one, from 48 volts to 20 amps, it allows me to adjust it 0-48v

https://www.banggood.com/HJS-1000W-S...=CN&ID=6285792
                        That is a nice supply Alex

Comment

• Yes, thanks Mikey

Little by little I am adding more tools for testing

Comment

• Update data battery voltage maintains for Jan 16th 2021

Comment

• Engineers only, way over the heads even in advanced studies. You have to be crazy to get this

Comment

• Study this, this gives you all the technical answer. 4-10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X