No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that link to the $5.00 core material. You can’t post it because it doesn’t EXIST. You’re all mouth and no substance. Go ahead, post some MORE videos of someone else’s work. So you actually built a rotor and ONE coil. WOW! We’re all impressedwhere’s that link? Come on, you can do it.

Oh, and I love your innovative way of measuring RPM. Just listen to the sound. Hey, I’m talking louder now, does that mean I’m moving faster?
    Last edited by Turion; 01-02-2021, 06:21 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• If the 3 battery system was working as it's explained it wouldn't matter what batteries ( or capacitors ) you used. The motor ( or other load ) is simply a "throttle" of sorts to control the charge rate to the single battery. The "spike" of the modified motor would help to de-sulfate the plates but adds no additional energy to the system. The outcome would be the same as using 2 batteries - one driving the motor the other on a charger. ( cheaper too ).

When you put the system together it's easy to look at it and think your gaining something by running the load and charging a battery but when you place watt meters in line you can easily see that your paying for the charge as well as the load. You could also say that the motor itself has an output which could drive a generator.... the thing is, as soon as you place a load on the motor the input requirement goes up and thus increases the draw on the system by that amount and increases the same on the charge battery... if you add a 100 watt load on the motor then your now drawing 200 watt from the series batteries.

It really doesn't take very long to see whats going on when you use watt meters in the system. If you use big battery banks and don't measure anything it's easy to assume something magical is going on. You could test the system over and over and over again without meters and never really know what's going on... months, years.... add some meters to the system... done in minutes...

I'd love to be proved wrong on this - show me the error of my ways - please ...
      Last edited by dragon; 01-02-2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Another interesting tid bit while experimenting with the potential difference between battery banks.... regardless of the load your running a 24 volt bank into a 12 volt is 50% efficient. Now if you take a 1012 volt system charging into a 1000 volt system the return rate is 98.8% efficient. The higher the voltage and the smaller the difference the closer you get to 100% transfer. Sounds interesting but the fact remains what ever load you use, that energy is lost.

As an example, we run a 100 watt load across the above 1012/1000 volt system. At a 12 volt potential difference we are running 8.33 amps through the load. The actual wattage running through the system is 1012x8.33= 8430 watts into 1000x8.33=8330 watts leaving the loss through the load of 100 watts. A lot of work for a little bit of power.

Just some fun facts if you take it to different levels...

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

Oh, and I love your innovative way of measuring RPM. Just listen to the sound. Hey, I’m talking louder now, does that mean I’m moving faster?
          Well I have another secret video of the whole job done but this is the only one I'll let you see. $2 cores you mean? You need'em cheap.

Comment

• here is Jordan's progress report for 2020 on opposition mag's

Comment

• Your the one who opened your big mouth and said I was wasting money because you could get a $5.00 core that I was spending $25.00 on. So put up or shut your face. Back up what you say. Isn’t that what you people are always demanding I do? Now the shoe is on the other foot. Too tight for you bro? Cry a little. It will feel better. Post the link to the $5.00 .75” diameter by 3.25” diameter cores or admit you are full of BS.

This isn’t going away. I’ll be here every day relating to everyone just how full of it you are.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• I can see things haven't changed here.
                Anyway Happy New Year to all!
                wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                  I can see things haven't changed here.
                  Anyway Happy New Year to all!
                  wantomake
                  Thx wanto Turion is mean and picking on me, I think I am going to pucker up now, bye.
                  Happy new year.

Comment

Your the one who opened your big mouth and said I was wasting money because you could get a $5.00 core that I was spending $25.00 on. So put up or shut your face. Back up what you say. Isn’t that what you people are always demanding I do? Now the shoe is on the other foot. Too tight for you bro? Cry a little. It will feel better. Post the link to the $5.00 .75” diameter by 3.25” diameter cores or admit you are full of BS.

This isn’t going away. I’ll be here every day relating to everyone just how full of it you are.
                    Thanks again Dave. I'll let you put up or you know what. Let's get her done, before you pull a Don Smith on me. You are out of my league, to expensive. Everybody knows that you got the big money. High roller. nice guy coming in last.

Take care now and cut back, the holiday cheer might get ya if in ya ain't more careful. Spend it on cores my man. PS I'll try to find a link for $1 each You must-a-spend all yer money at the corner store.
                    Don't worry your allowance is coming.

Don't try those ferrite cores, they are for RF. RF stands for "Radio Frequency" or some are for "intermediate frequency" maybe even Audio frequency is to high. come on Dave you are acting like Bye now.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-03-2021, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Here is Jordan and I (my teenage Son) generating 1 watt or better without slowing down the rotor. Then we also generate where the motor slows down also. This is the proof everyone is looking for. Of course most would never know that unless I stuck it in their faces and said so

that's because they don't know how today's generator works. The stock answer should be "I DONNO" instead it is "IT CAN"T WORK"

All generators today, on earth at this time have what is called a negative generator armature reaction. Negative work is being performed for free and never enters into any equations. Very strange, don't you think? All I am doing is delaying the Negative armature reaction till it turns into a positive armature reaction.

re read above till it sinks in. grab the popcorn and let's party.Even I had one today.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-03-2021, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Where's my $5.00 core? Talk is cheap. That's one lousy coil in your video. That's all you have to show for the last ten years work? Where's the machine? Input isn't greater than output. What are you waiting for? By the way, where's that link to $5.00 core material you claim to have.
                        Last edited by Turion; 01-03-2021, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Where's my $5.00 core? Talk is cheap. That's one lousy coil in your video. That's all you have to show for the last ten years work? Where's the machine? Input isn't greater than output. What are you waiting for? By the way, where's that link to $5.00 core material you claim to have.
                          That model is from a school boy for class rooms work. The big machine is coming along. Top secret video to be released of a looped system within the same time frame as your release. Plenty of time.

You could make cores for nothing using the ribbon you bought except you don't know the number because math is irrelevant. Buy 1k107 ribbon. Buy high temp thin epoxy. Unless you heat it the resin does not stick or cure. Next stack wetted ribbon into a bolt together press mold. Heat in a toaster over 2 hours at 250F to 1 hour 350F and 30min 450F. Cool, remove from mold. Next grind into a rough shape then machine to precision.

There now you get 50 cents each

Comment

• https://www.ebay.com/i/293125837293?...r=592266859011

%50 Nickel IRON rods

s-l640.jpg

Comment

• WOW! ONLY $200. That works out to about $20 per core. Not quite the $5.00 per core you promised is it? Like I said, you're full of BS. You HAVE no link so now you're fishing to try and find something. Look at all the empty space rods of that size are going to leave in a 3/4" core opening. All talk.

Comment

WOW! ONLY $200. That works out to about $20 per core. Not quite the $5.00 per core you promised is it? Like I said, you're full of BS. You HAVE no link so now you're fishing to try and find something. Look at all the empty space rods of that size are going to leave in a 3/4" core opening. All talk.
                                No it works out to $8 per core for 24 cores. I just don't know how many oz each core is. But it follows the same format as you use pounding rods into a tube. It doesn't mean it will work and that the rods are better. All in all it would be better than the same ole insanity of painted soft iron. Get a grip homie

BTW did you notice Hillary is not getting her adrenochrome?

fbc950f762e0f0c000e6f64db50747ad2e54e7df50925fa3c1b3f7cea8e0e5bd.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X