No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of a conundrum with the term efficient depending on the outcome your testing for. He (Thane) says there are no losses because all the energy is converted to heat and motion... so the efficiency of the motor is determined by the calculated difference of electrical and mechanical... but in reality it is a 100% loss when determining the energy you started with and the energy you ended up with. Unity would create a scenario where the energy going into the motor would be the same as what came out of the motor and could be used to power the motor, this would be 100% efficient... No losses....
    Last edited by dragon; 12-25-2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      You can get far more out of an electrical circuit than you put in

If you truly understand the 3 battery system and the Tesla switch, those principles apply. Just taken to the next level.
      Sounds like double speak. You mean you can get more out than in but not more electric? What next level, show me something. 3 battery next level? I have not got a clue what the next level is. Or the first statement. I notice semantics play a big roll. My word list is small, sorry. Goat goat. Did I do okay?
      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-25-2020, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• bro,
        You can get more electricity out (Watts of power) than the electricity you input (watts of power). Not just a little. Tons. Use a single 12 volt battery to produce all the power you need to run your electric car, or supply your home with power. Everyone will have one some day. All the folks who contacted me and showed me a completed replication of my generator already have the circuit.
        Last edited by Turion; 12-27-2020, 03:59 AM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

bro,
          You can get more electricity out (Watts of power) than the electricity you input (watts of power). Not just a little. Tons. Use a single 12 volt battery to produce all the power you need to run your electric car, or supply your home with power. Everyone will have one someone day. All the folks who contacted me and showed me a completed replication of my generator already have the circuit.
          What? I want that. I want one. Okay I got that you can run a motor between 3 batteries cheaper than the normal way. I get that. Or use the 1 battery circuit.that's what I heard. So anyway just keep doing that? Next level? Right?

Comment

• This evening I got the parts for the adjustable neutralization magnets from my buddy, so tomorrow I will assemble that stage of the generator and reshoot the video of how the neutralization magnets go into the machine to reflect what is actually happening now that some changes have been made. The video I shoot will have the same name, but it will now be a different video, and the old one will be deleted. Hope that makes sense.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Just a brief update. I got a price quote back from the only company I could find that would sell to me the "minimum" amount I need for the generator. Everyone else had it for sale in metric units and their minimum was 10 times what I need. Anyway, a SINGLE PIECE that is .75" by 3.25" is $25.00. Shipping and handling is $25.00 so $75 just for enough to make 2 coils. I will test them for output and heating as compared to the two kinds of ferrite cores and the iron cores. I'm not spending almost $700 unless it is REALLY worth it. Just to prove a point? For a machine that is obsolete? PLEASE!!!

Comment

• Looks like you are between a rock and a hard place. You wipe yer azz on $100 bills for stuff just sitting around don't cry money. Someone sent you a box worth thousands. Like I said and you ignored. Thane is inputting 240watts and the return is 3700 watts so get a grip. Finish what you started. You have spent $40,000 plus , battery machines, printers you name it. I am not buying any of these excuses. Your device is a valuable invention worth completing half way thru the project.

Those cores are worth about $5 a piece and you are paying $700 okay.

cartoon-money-2018-41.jpg
                Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2020, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• You show me where I can buy those cores for $5.00 each. Post a link.
                  Who sent me a box worth thousands that I ignored?
                  I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. But that doesn't stop you. Just like bistander.

And I'm getting a little tired of you telling us all about what Thane has done and expecting everyone else to do the work. GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND DO IT YOURSELF, OR SHUT UP. I'm done here. I will submit the results to Aaron as I promised. That's it for wasting my time with people like you.

You want to follow the progress of this build, follow it on my YouTube channel.
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1...-eGhjYA/videos

There will be no results posted, just building instructions. If you want results or proof the solution is simple. Build it yourself.

Those results, videos, etc. WILL be provided to Aaron as I promised.
                  Last edited by Turion; 12-31-2020, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Just like bistander.

And I'm getting a little tired of you telling us all about what Thane has done and expecting everyone else to do the work.
                    Nice going David Bowling. Great video. Time to come out and show boat.

BTW nobody is going to see what you see. Just rambling to them. Plus you have no goal in the video. What about all the wasted mechanical? Just battery chatter with no goal.

In the other video the ferrite can not just be anything, it won't work, you were told this. Stop wasting time. Use the right cores and finish, not for me, finish for you. I already know what to do and your box does not impress me at all (nothing personal) so keep your secret video's.

On the other hand here is the guy who is not scared to show his work running. Same ole Dave. Zero. First step, you tried but all we saw was a light bulb flash. Make this first step, you are well able, just not willing over various concerns, scared, money, afraid of MIB, no one cares block-aid, a mess Dave, you. Say one thing not mean it, do another.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-01-2021, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• This is your example, follow it. Talk slow to the point. Show the box at the same time. No Duh.
                      You need instruction Sir. This has the coil like yours. 5 years ago Dave, man up. These coils were used from 2010-2016 then in 2017 the C cores came as a measure to self center using a 24 pole rotor.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-01-2021, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Cores for $5.00? Where's that link ol' buddy? Or is that just your mouth running again.
                        Don't you ever get tired of posting everyone else's machines? Thank goodness Thane has SO many videos for you to cut and paste. Too bad you have nothing to show of your own producing any free energy. Time's a wastin'. Years gone by and nothing to show us. Just lots of posts giving me crap when I have shared every step of these machines. It's wonderful that you can be critical of what I built when you have built nothing.
                        Last edited by Turion; 01-02-2021, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Not much chatter, all facts shown, 3 battery. 1 of many hard core video's not pablum like you post.

BTW i have posted links that took long hours to find only to be ignored. No more.

Here it is just like you taught me

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2021, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Here is the BOWLING coil video. Come on Dave show something running or did you quite half way thru again?

Using the Bowling coil, generator armature reaction is shown to be zero. Of course you don't know what the zero is for.

Go order some parts or something will ya?

Comment

• If you simply put meters on the 3 battery system you'll quickly see whats going on. In fig 1 you see a basic circuit running a 50 watt load... In fig 2 a 3 battery system driving a load and charging a battery. Pretty clear that there is nothing gained by using a 3 battery system. It's nice to dream and hope but with some simple meters you don't have to spend years to find the truth.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                                If you simply put meters on the 3 battery system you'll quickly see whats going on. In fig 1 you see a basic circuit running a 50 watt load... In fig 2 a 3 battery system driving a load and charging a battery. Pretty clear that there is nothing gained by using a 3 battery system. It's nice to dream and hope but with some simple meters you don't have to spend years to find the truth.
                                cept when I put the modified motor on it. You can't use those $3 batteries tho. Did you ever compare your systems against the modified? The transfer from one battery set to another is true while the motor cranks on.

Yes the batteries all go down just like when you hook them all in parallel straight to the motor. However the difference you can not explain. They go down by how much is the question. To find the answer you will need to do it for yourselves. Sure batteries go down, that's not the point of the experiment.

Say half as bad? What did you get when you ran it?

I wish somebody would come out swingin and show me one.chair dancing won't do.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X