Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

I have said FOR YEARS

energy is “consumed” by the load. That is all BS.

The motor runs because current flows.
    We have the advantage of seeing all of the scientist with their laws who did not see the entire picture.
    Magnetic fields are created for free and then collapse. Magnetic fields do all of the work and are not fields of conversion that are destroyed. The only calculation shown in the books is the ones where resistance kills the power input. Yet in the breath these so called experts want us to think that the power in the wire changes to a field and this is where it ends since XL is resistance of a form. This is the confusion. Everyone has their way of looking at energy now-a-days because the books are so flawed.

You can not take Engineering and connect all of the dots. They don't connect from beginning to end so the student is given rules of thumb and taught that to figure out how the rule was made would take a lifetime to see. Don't do what you were told, this was John Bedini's way of seeing the school system. He would say this "Here are the answers, say this and you will pass" it appears that is the way you make money with no one following the experiment.

Now engineering data is produced using preprogrammed formula using calculators and simulators like going to Vegas, pulling the levers to get a combination of lemons and various fruit assortments. I guess I am old fashion. My slide rule still works fine.

Comment

• I posted the results of a few different builds back then but found no reason to pursue this line of research. I've found no reason to follow Thane's work for similar reasons. I think most of us can build near unity circuits, unfortunately, there are no circuits that can "create" energy. We can, however, find ways to harvest, convert and manipulate existing energies.

Comment

• Dragon,
        There cannot ever be “gains” in a 3 battery system. It’s only purpose is to show that the energy is not “consumed” by the load. The Benitez Tesla switch, however, CAN run loads and maintain if all the correct components are included in the design. Still not worth your time as far as I am concerned, but it CAN be an incredible teaching tool. You COULD run a house on it but solar is MUCH cheaper.

As for there not being circuits that “create electricity” that is incorrect. I was very clear and straightforward about my generator and what did THAT get me, even when I gave it away for free. THIS will NOT be given away for free.

Things are in the works to bring THIS technology forward for financial gain. I intend to benefit from that. By the way, no “Laws” are broken by these kinds of devices. NONE. Mostly it is applying what is already known, understood, and USED all the time in a slightly different way and by putting familiar things together in a different way. It is not even rocket science. It is simplicity itself. Some day it will be mainstream and people will kick themselves.
        Last edited by Turion; 12-24-2020, 07:32 PM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Greetings researchers, forum innovators

I found this other source, what rating do you give it?
          https://www.banggood.com/HJS-1000W-S...r-24-or-36-or- 48V-with-Dual-LCD-Digital-Display-p-1557594.html? Cur_warehouse = CN & ID = 6285792 & rmmds = search

Since it can be adjusted to various voltages, I think it is better.
          As friends value it, I appreciate your comments

Comment

• Alex,
            https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the power supply and motor controller I bought to control my DC motors. I'm not saying it's the best for the $$$, but it is what I have been using. It is what I recommended to Greyland he get to run his version of the generator, so it is what he will have as well. I wanted sufficient voltage and amps to handle different motors under load as I work to "neutralize" the effect of the generator on the motor.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Dragon,
              Some day it will be mainstream and people will kick themselves.
              Exactly, no one person can do it all and it will take big money getting involved to bring a device to the public, same ole promises while people age and die off. It is now or never. Stan meyers got cut off early and I dare say that very few have the belly for this war.

The principles are simple and beyond that is someone blowing in the wind of endless possibilities. Never happens. All talk no action. Mean while guys like Dragon think that free energy is a myth.

Comment

• Free energy is not a myth... overunity is. All the examples Dave has given in the last few posts prove it's not possible. If there is no gain with the 3 battery system why bother? I can prove the load does require energy ( hence the term "consuming" ) in the 3 battery system and there is nothing gained - it functions as a throttle. It requires energy for the load and energy for the 3rd battery. Nothing is gained in that system.

Maybe an understanding of the difference between free energy and overunity is in order... Free energy is the utilization of an existing energy .... overunity doesn't exist in our reality

Comment

Alex,

This is the power supply and motor controller I bought to control my DC motors. I'm not saying it's the best for the $$$, but it is what I have been using. It is what I recommended to Greyland he get to run his version of the generator, so it is what he will have as well. I wanted sufficient voltage and amps to handle different motors under load as I work to "neutralize" the effect of the generator on the motor.
                  Thank you very much Mr. Dave, I am going to assess and decide now, I already have speed control. I lack the power supply these days I decide that I am going to buy

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    Free energy is not a myth... overunity is.

overunity doesn't exist in our reality
                    That is and has always been my notation of your viewpoint. The system of scientific models of the day are not broken, everything is fine. Of course you will correct me again but the fact reminds you can not produce a system that operates continually without add coal, sun, oil, wind you get the idea. You are not a believer and I respect that you make a stand on your views. Book smarts ruined you early in life. It didn't have to be that way, it's just that some don't have the aptitude for true science.This is my view and no slight intended.

Comment

• Edited for content.
                      Last edited by Turion; 12-24-2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Interesting views indeed... It's interesting, though, that all the researchers are still buying energy from the utility companies. I had followed Bedini from the 80's and built many of his toys... god bless the man, but no one is powering their home with his machines. All the "secrets reviled" , "secrets uncovered" books haven't provided anyone with anything that actually works with the exception of marketing and good old fashioned capitalism.... I look for things that work and put them to use... life is to short to be hooked on hopeium....

3 things that can't hide for very long... sun... moon... and truth...
                        Last edited by dragon; 12-24-2020, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• You can get far more out of an electrical circuit than you put in. No input from external forces. No magic from the ether or any of that. All based on solid principles of electrical engineering verified by EE’s and Physicists. Most of the parts off the shelf or exactly the same as existing parts with some parameters modified. Nothing added but an understanding of how electricity really works. If you truly understand the 3 battery system and the Tesla switch, those principles apply. Just taken to the next level.

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone, may all your energy projects come to life in the new year !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                              Merry Christmas everyone, may all your energy projects come to life in the new year !!!
                              Thanks Dragon

Comment

Edited for content.
                                Illusionairy fony Laws, can't have it both ways. The scientific community keeps changing their story 3 min video stating the obvious and constant confusion. Poor jerks are all brainwashed from book smarts. Many are fearful to see the true or voice an opinion. Staying inside the box is comfy so I'll get you a blanket.BRB

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-25-2020, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X