No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lenz reaction is GOING to happen. That’s why it’s a law. (Guys like me view it as a “reaction” not a “law”, but that’s me) WHEN it happens is all you can control and that affects the OUTPUT of your coil. This is a fact.

Magnets are attracted to iron cores. UNLESS that core has been turned into a repulsing electromagnet through the action of Lenz or by supplying it with external power. This is ANOTHER fact.

You say one coil is at TDC in attraction and one is at TDC in repulsion. This creates a neutral situation. Entirely possible. But YOU think about it for a moment. That means one of the two coils is NOT outputting it’s maximum as a generator coil. It CAN’T be. If a coil is being used to accelerate, it does not put out its maximum. If a coil is being used as a drag, it does not put out its maximum. There is only one position where a coil puts out its maximum and that is when it is neutral.

Thane is using Lenz to “neutralize” the attraction of magnets to the iron core, or magnetic drag. I completely understand EXACTLY what he is doing. It is one of the things I experimented with early on. It absolutely works. Positively. I’m a believer.

But you sacrifice coil output as a generator coil to make it happen. It’s just math. Do the math. When you start manipulating Lenz it becomes very interesting, and there is usually more than one way to skin a cat. If you ever get more than one coil on your machine, you will be able to try to do what Thane is doing. I wish you luck. I know what I know because I HAVE built it, and it led me in a different direction.

If one coil is in attraction at a specific point in time that another coil is in repulsion they CANNOT have the same capacitance or their reaction would be exactly the same. Therefore one CANNOT output the same as the other. This means Thane has done the work to figure out EXACTLY the capacitance he needs for these two coils to completely offset each other. It also means he has two different coils on his machine. Half are one capacitance and half are the other. Figuring that out is a tremendous amount of work and my hat is off to him for that. I understand better than most how incredibly difficult that is because I have been there.

I’m not saying what Thane is doing doesn’t WORK, I’m just saying I do not believe it is the most efficient solution. I could be wrong. I’ve been wrong before. Ask bistander. He’s probably got a list of times I’ve been wrong. But from what I have SEEN, I believe there is a more efficient way.

There is usually more than one way to accomplish every goal and we each approach a goal according to our strengths and understanding. I’m sure there may be better ways to do what we are doing. I’m open to new ideas. But I have tried a lot of different things over the last 12 years with this machine, and I understand a lot about what will work and what won’t, and about what is more efficient. Thane is way ahead on core material and probably on the kind of wire to use. Figuring out what is BEST is not something I want to spend the time on. That is for others who want to pursue developing this. I had two goals with this machine and I accomplished both of them. Time to move on and let others take it from here. There are two groups I am associated with that are working on it. Better them than me! I’m finishing this prototype because it is a solid, SAFE build I can present at the conference. If I can change core materials or wire between now and then, or even show output differences between different KINDS of coil pairs on the machine, I am up for that. I have two iron cores, two home made ferrite cores, and two factory ferrite cores. I would love to add two met-glass cores and two cores with the other possible core material you were talking about. It would make a great demo machine and provide a lot of information about what is possible. I’m going to work on making that happen once the machine is together. Still waiting on magnets and pieces for the magnetic opposition.
    Last edited by Turion; 12-22-2020, 08:32 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      The Lenz reaction is GOING to happen. That’s why it’s a law. (Guys like me view it as a “reaction” not a “law”, but that’s me) WHEN it happens is all you can control and that affects the OUTPUT of your coil. This is a fact.

Magnets are attracted to iron cores. UNLESS that core has been turned into a repulsing electromagnet through the action of Lenz or by supplying it with external power. This is ANOTHER fact.

You say one coil is at TDC in attraction and one is at TDC in repulsion. This creates a neutral situation. Entirely possible. But YOU think about it for a moment. That means one of the two coils is NOT outputting it’s maximum as a generator coil. It CAN’T be. If a coil is being used to accelerate, it does not put out its maximum. If a coil is being used as a drag, it does not put out its maximum. There is only one position where a coil puts out its maximum and that is when it is neutral.

Thane is using Lenz to “neutralize” the attraction of magnets to the iron core, or magnetic drag. I completely understand EXACTLY what he is doing. It is one of the things I experimented with early on. It absolutely works. Positively. I’m a believer.

But you sacrifice coil output as a generator coil to make it happen. It’s just math. Do the math. When you start manipulating Lenz it becomes very interesting, and there is usually more than one way to skin a cat. If you ever get more than one coil on your machine, you will be able to try to do what Thane is doing. I wish you luck. I know what I know because I HAVE built it, and it led me in a different direction.

If one coil is in attraction at a specific point in time that another coil is in repulsion they CANNOT have the same capacitance or their reaction would be exactly the same. Therefore one CANNOT output the same as the other. This means Thane has done the work to figure out EXACTLY the capacitance he needs for these two coils to completely offset each other. It also means he has two different coils on his machine. Half are one capacitance and half are the other. Figuring that out is a tremendous amount of work and my hat is off to him for that. I understand better than most how incredibly difficult that is because I have been there.

I’m not saying what Thane is doing doesn’t WORK, I’m just saying I do not believe it is the most efficient solution. I could be wrong. I’ve been wrong before. Ask bistander. He’s probably got a list of times I’ve been wrong. But from what I have SEEN, I believe there is a more efficient way.

There is usually more than one way to accomplish every goal and we each approach a goal according to our strengths and understanding. I’m sure there may be better ways to do what we are doing. I’m open to new ideas. But I have tried a lot of different things over the last 12 years with this machine, and I understand a lot about what will work and what won’t, and about what is more efficient. Thane is way ahead on core material and probably on the kind of wire to use. Figuring out what is BEST is not something I want to spend the time on. That is for others who want to pursue developing this. I had two goals with this machine and I accomplished both of them. Time to move on and let others take it from here. There are two groups I am associated with that are working on it. Better them than me! I’m finishing this prototype because it is a solid, SAFE build I can present at the conference. If I can change core materials or wire between now and then, or even show output differences between different KINDS of coil pairs on the machine, I am up for that. I have two iron cores, two home made ferrite cores, two factory and two factory ferrite cores. I would love to add two met-glass cores and two cores with the other possible core material you were talking about. It would make a great demo machine and provide a lot of information about what is possible. I’m going to work on making that happen once the machine is together. Still waiting on magnets and pieces for the magnetic opposition.
      Damn it this is hard to explain. Looks like you out done me again. I'll have to read this more closely then I will get back to you. Thanks big guy.Let me think it over.

Comment

No that is not what I am saying. I guess I am a bad teacher. Anyway your entries all make great sense. Let me show you again sometime what I was saying. You did not get what I was saying yet. There is only one coil in the entire discussion that I am referring to and obviously I did a poor job. It is at this point that I enjoy all of your thesis, sharing your years of advanced research. Stay open. I also feel bad for Thane as I watch him struggle for words in his board talks.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2020, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• It's Christmas, and with everything going on in the world, times are tough for everybody. I consider myself EXTREMELY fortunate to have the money to work on this stuff, but I work on a budget. Sometimes I have to save up for MONTHS to get what I need. I just exhausted my budget to get MOST of what I wanted for this generator. I still don't have an amp and volt meter for every coil. I still don't have a new kill-a-watt meter, and I still don't have any wire to wind new coils. I need to wind ONE new coil with longer wire on it and I probably have enough to do that. As far as the rest of my coils go, I will be knocking out the old iron cores with a punch to put in the new ferrite cores or met-glass or whatever, so that I don't HAVE to wind new coils. (I cannot express how much I hate winding coils!!!!) I have enough factory ferrite cores for ALL of my coils, so I will at least make THAT upgrade from iron. Whether I can afford met-glass for a while remains to be seen. From what I can see it's about $300.00 plus shipping for the core material and the wire to do two coils with the stuff you suggested bro. I finally heard form a nice lady in China. She got what I wanted incorrect, but it was enough correct info to figure out the cost. I know I have been critical in the past of people who have not built this machine telling me what I have done wrong or that I don't know what I am talking about. It will probably ALWAYS irk me when that happens. But I sincerely appreciate all the comments and participation of everyone here. Yes, bistander, this includes you. You rub me the wrong way almost all the time, but that isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes I get up off the couch when I am tired and don't want to, simply because I'm determined to prove you wrong. Anyway, thanks to all of you. I know there are folks out there who don't contribute, but who are still building. Keep doing it. There is more than one way to achieve free energy, but you won't find it sitting on the couch. You just have to keep looking. Merry Christmas all.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            Also I would like to point out that when a rotor has magnets so close together that there is very little space between tham AND the right dimension core block, cogging can be cut down to nothing without the need for the opposition magnets Turion has suggested. This is due to a perfect condition that can exist during the operation of an energized coil which generates power. If the right geometry is chosen the core is always half way over the "S" magnet and half way over the "N" magnet with each magnet assisting the core in the direction of rotation.
            That's NOT possible. Rotors turn. Thats what they do. A rotor magnet can't maintain a position where half of it is over a magnet of one polarity and the other half is over a magnet of another polarity. If it COULD, there would be no flux change to induce electricity in the coil anyway. At SOME POINT the rotor magnet will be directly aligned with the core of the coil. This is the moment of truth.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            Very little opposition will occur.
            It isn't opposition that is the problem, it is the attraction of the rotor magnet to the coil core. Alignment can happen all at once, like my big machine where all 6 coil pair align with all 6 magnets at the same time, or you can spread it out like with my new machine where only 1 coil pair aligns with a magnet at one time. Either way, it still happens.

Comment

That's NOT possible. Rotors turn. Thats what they do. A rotor magnet can't maintain a position where half of it is over a magnet of one polarity and the other half is over a magnet of another polarity. If it COULD, there would be no flux change to induce electricity in the coil anyway. At SOME POINT the rotor magnet will be directly aligned with the core of the coil. This is the moment of truth.

It isn't opposition that is the problem, it is the attraction of the rotor magnet to the coil core. Alignment can happen all at once, like my big machine where all 6 coil pair align with all 6 magnets at the same time, or you can spread it out like with my new machine where only 1 coil pair aligns with a magnet at one time. Either way, it still happens.

Okay yes but that is not what i am talking about. I am going to put my blinders back on and try to focus on one small part. Later we can expand to many magnets with their positioning to take another advantage. Let me do this, let me start all over.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2020, 11:23 AM.

Comment

The Lenz reaction is GOING to happe...... That’s why it’s a law

But you sacrifice coil output......................

I'll come back and do another attempt but for now that's see Thane's numbers

24 poles, 24 coils running on 240watts drive ebike motor and around 75vdc at 50amp output. 3750watts to burn. With his method of magnetic cancellation. Now, am I reaching you yet? How does he do it? I told you all but you have to look at the board talks also.

Comment

• Look at this as a first step for all beginners. This message is not for David Bowling

I can go on but if you understand the picture, you have all the answers.

coggone1.jpg
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 12-24-2020, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Cheers

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-36V-42V-...6466594?_ul=MX

Cheers

This is the source of 36 volts 30 amperes, 1000 watts, that I want to acquire, for the backup and charging of the Scooter motor of 36 volts, 800 watts, that I will use in the generator, and I want in the tests to use 3 batteries in series, (36 volts) and so as not to be worrying about the battery charge while I test Mr. Dave's generator project.

I appreciate your comments

Comment

• New Video for the intelligentsia, no retards plz. Creation of energy out of the text books.
                      If you don't know lower science do no reply.

Comment

• MECHANICAL REPRESENTATION of LOVE AKA ReGenX Generator

Comment

• I think this forum is dying. The change in format was a bad move, it's difficult to follow thread or discussion.There is almost no active threads except for some announcement of conference or similar. Do you know any nicer forum except overunity.com ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            New Video for the intelligentsia, no retards plz. Creation of energy out of the text books.
                            If you don't know lower science do no reply.

I have said FOR YEARS that when you run a motor on the 3 battery system the reason ALL of the energy does not end up in the 3rd battery is because of resistance in the wire (winds in the motor) and the impedance of the 3rd battery. The more efficient the 3rd battery, the more successful your experiment will be. NONE of the energy is converted to mechanical energy. None of the energy is “consumed” by the load. That is all BS. The motor runs because current flows. Understanding HOW electricity really works is the first of three things you need to understand to build devices that produce unlimited free energy. This is the direction I have gone and WHY the generator is obsolete. Until you understand this and how to apply it, your feet are stuck in cement.

Build it. Build a Tesla switch. Build several Tesla switches. I have built so many of both that I have lost count. When you have proven TO YOURSELF (that’s really the only person who matters) that what I have said is true, you are ready for the next step. There are only three.

Comment

• If that were true then you could use 3 capacitors to run a load indefinitely. In reality, batteries are constantly changing in amp/hr capacity based on condition and temperature. If you cool a lead acid battery to say 30 degrees F it will have considerably less amp hours than its normal rating... charging it when it's cold will show far less energy needed to bring it to a full charge. Warm the batteries up and discharge it through a load will show many amp hours more than you put into it. Even slight changes in temperature will obscure readings of charge and discharge. Deterioration is another cause of obscure readings which also affect the amp/hr ratings -

I've built several "3 battery" or "tesla switch" systems for analysis, all conclusions lead to the above explanation. The use of "big" battery banks makes this quite apparent where using small batteries or capacitors brings you to the truth very quickly.
                              Last edited by dragon; 12-24-2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                                If that were true then you could use
                                3 capacitors to run a load indefinitely.

I've built several "3 battery" or "tesla switch" systems .....
                                I think Dave has built some also but neither one of you has posted a working replica that I have found on the web. I have and have posted mine. Anyone? Thane is the only one to date who has a working system using coils with rotor magnets. I have not seen a Thane 3 battery but I'll keep looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X