Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineers Only

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-21-2020, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• New Board Talks 1-4 enjoy. Sit and listen to an engineer

Comment

• New Video's

Infinite Efficiency ReGenX Motor (ebike acceleration with zero input energy)

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2020, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by BroMikey; 12-23-2020, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Thane, very good videos, good information, but who has replicated a Thane coil, in this forum and shows their results, just BroMikey has shown some replicas.

I would like to see Thane on top of a motorcycle testing her project, I say if she already has all the tests, and experiments, because we do not see her testing it on top of a motorcycle.

Thane, has everything, good experimentation, tests, data, test equipment, prototypes, but the final result must be tested by himself, driving a motorcycle, and test the recharge of the batteries as he comments in his research.

That has been missing since Thane has been showing his projects for several years, and they do not manufacture his prototype, he is a great researcher.

Thanks BroMikey for sharing these very illustrative videos

Comment

• If you look at the link, those rods are NOT ferrite, but Permalloy 1J79 bar

And NOBODY on this forum has replicated a THANE coil because he has not released exactly HOW his current coils are made. I know that for a FACT. The information he has released is NOT enough to replicate. There is a REASON those working with him are under NDA's. It isn't just for fun.
              Last edited by Turion; 12-22-2020, 02:06 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Is there a way to accelerate a coil at different speeds and without battling for speed? I think I know how Thane uses something on his coil

Comment

• I've listed the variables a number of times
                  1. RPM of the motor
                  2. # of magnets on the rotor
                  3. With many strands wound in parallel, how many you connect in series
                  4. Core material
                  5. Mass of the core material
                  6. Length of wire
                  7. Size of the wire
                  8. Whether bistander is watching or not.

Change any ONE of those and it affects the rest. Especially that last one.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Yes Mr. Dave, you have already listed it several times, some of those variables, are classic induction and power generation.

The novelty is the multi-wire coil, I knew the bifilar coil from the bedini motor, and the multi-wire coil from your Mr. Dave project.

The project for the generation of 6 magnets and coils tells us that at 2800 rpm, it obtained the benefit of not rentelizing the motor, when it connected the load to the coil, and had them connected in pairs of two, serial connection, so it could have optimal generation.

ok, the coil had an optimal duty cycle at 2800 rpm, if it goes out of that speed it is no longer optimally generated and it starts to brake the engine, it has already informed us everything in detail.

ok, my question was how to do the acceleration, regardless of the rpm, and a single coil, has to do with the inductance and imperance of the coil, and there it goes well as Mr. Dave comments, the length of the wires, the quantity of the threads, the connection, who has achieved it like this, to accelerate with a single coil, see Thane's explanations and those of Mr. Dave, and you will be able to understand and do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      If you look at the link, those rods are NOT ferrite, but Permalloy 1J79 bar

And NOBODY on this forum has replicated a THANE coil because he has not released exactly HOW his current coils are made. I know that for a FACT. The information he has released is NOT enough to replicate. There is a REASON those working with him are under NDA's. It isn't just for fun.
                      Dude you are forgetting common deductive reasoning. Look at Thane's first few builds with the 3"x3" coils like yours. Now count the number of poles. (6)
                      Then he went to 24 poles and smaller coils at lower voltages. Not hard to figure out. His coils are bifilar now, not then, he tell you that. Like you said ANY coil will work in the proper application.No he is not spoon feeding.
                      perepiteia%201.jpg
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2020, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• And I forgot just plain adding capacitance to a coil with capacitors. Works every time.

Comment

And I forgot just plain adding capacitance to a coil with capacitors. Works every time.
                          He said that with these big coils that were used were single pieces of wire. No bifilar and it works. Just a long enough wire gives speed up. He did also say that the voltage for each coil was up over 120vac like yours does. No surprise there. Now look at the construct. The coil cores are connected using metal to redirect flux. This was his early experimental days. he told us also that in this version the gaps were 1/4". Crazy big gaps. Who knows what the results would have been at 1/16"? Well I'll can tell you, I tried those gap on the same rig. Speed up comes much sooner at 1/16". Thane jumped to another version and said he would attempt to close the gaps. With his first "C" core he came in from one side, skipping 2 magnets under the core giving a "N" and a "S" magnet interaction. I assume the gap went to 1/8" by the results. Then later he went to the self centering "C" core so he could close the gap more, with a core pole, one on each side of the magnet rotor. Again a core having both a "N" magnet and a "S" interaction. All bifilar. The recent video board talks cover the wires being side by side act as a capacitor that hold voltage in the ELECTROSTATIC field which is how a capacitor stores energy.

With a tight enough gap and low voltage of around half the previous plus so many poles, not to mention bifilar windings, it stands to reason that he system operates on the same principles as does yours. These shorter coils give a 2 amp continuous as Thane JUST said with a 24 coils setup 50 amps are produced. Short runs go to 4 amps before over heating but that ain't chicken wire core material, it is state of the art cheapo laminate tape of the proper grade to respond quickly enough at the higher pulse rate so the wasted energy does not build up and melt the wire. Instead the waste heat energy is collected and goes down the wire as electricity. This too allows for a smaller coil yet again.

BTW to answer you, yes that rod is Permalloy and not Ferrite an could work. Just get the right size and pop them in and out. Good point. Have fun finding your size, I am sure it can be done.3/4" is also 19MM
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2020, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Also I would like to point out that when a rotor has magnets so close together that there is very little space between tham AND the right dimension core block, cogging can be cut down to nothing without the need for the opposition magnets Turion has suggested. This is due to a perfect condition that can exist during the operation of an energized coil which generates power. If the right geometry is chosen the core is always half way over the "S" magnet and half way over the "N" magnet with each magnet assisting the core in the direction of rotation. Very little opposition will occur. Think about it. It takes thousands of hours to conclude all these findings. Most of you will look at this short essay and just ignore it. Your loss.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2020, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Magnetic drag NEVER goes away unless neutralized. I have said this many times, yet you choose to ignore it. Your loss.

Comment

Magnetic drag NEVER goes away unless neutralized. I have said this many times, yet you choose to ignore it. Your loss.
                                It is neutralized, just not your method. This method lowers drag and your method lowers drag, it is never all totally cancelled. Better go back and think about what I wrote. This is it in a nut shell, once again from the top. Please put on your thinking cap for just a moment, big stuff

2 magnets with a core block half on and half off, both magnets and both assisting the rotor in the direction of rotation. The south pulling and the north pushing at the same time, as the core reaches the tdc the north poles repel with the next incoming magnet being a south that attracts the north core.

Did you see it go over?

All of this ONLY takes place at speed or when the gen coil is creating a north or south field. Without the coil being energized the rotor is going to cog terribly.
                                Only at speed does this explanation apply and the field winding filling.

In order to understand this essay plz review the board talks that explain the coil charge and it's magnetic polarity. Otherwise it appear you can not learn new things because the only teacher is hard for you to learn from. Or is it more that you have already made up your mind and demand everyone do these generators the the way YOU tell them? Your loss. I understand your statements all. I have lost nothing. Can you say the same?

Don't blame me if you can't see it. I only work here.I am doing my best. I'll try ta learn ya dern ya. You know, keep pounding it into that thick grey matter? That is why Thane keeps doing repeat video's and I keep watching them, it finally sinks in.But some take longer than others being quite a bit thicker.

Are you saying your idea is the only way? The proof is in the pudding, so did you build one this way that you did not tell anyone about? Are you keeping secrets Dave?

Your way sure is nice on start up and great at speed. So I think your way is better. But that is not the point. The rest of the story has not been presented here so when you see this part of it, I can finish. After all these generators can be started using the same coils, once up to speed flip to genny mode. More electronics. This stuff is not for you Dave, just ignore it. I don't want you overloaded and blown out. Just trying to think of ways to eliminate the extra magnets. Someone did, it wasn't me, I only work here. Well they were trying to lower cogging? Yeah.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X