Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    work on the remodel is winding down. It isn't quite finished, but I can take a day off here and there. Thank goodness. Finally.
    Great update on all the remodeling, finally, once in a lifetime project. I had a few. I am putting trailer lights on also for hauling a milling machine. It is an over grown drill. Tires are being mounted tomorrow. Gotta put weeds and get ready for winter, keep the dog pin.

Come on Dave results dude. It's time to rock and roll before you look like Don Smith giving away all the secrets. NOT. Oh I mean Joe Newman and the list of excuses goes on out into forever on the number of inventor who claimed fame. NOT.
    Don did his best as he waited till spit and saliva was running down both sides of his mouth. We need young blood, someone who will make this stick. The gonna bee's are has been's always project out into the future.

Let's get to it. no more postponements

Comment

• I’ve shared everything anyone needs to know to build this. Step by step. Countless videos. All that I haven’t shared is inputs and outputs. Aaron will get that info and he can share or not. His call. I promised him that when I said I would present at the conference and then pulled out because of COVID. So people can either take Aaron’s word IF he says it’s for real, or build it themselves to find out. They certainly haven’t taken MY word for it. Maybe he will want to film a video and charge money for it. I want none of it if that’s the path he chooses to take and he is welcome to do exactly that. Up to him. I have shared everything I am going to share on the forum. Anybody who hasn’t taken advantage of that by now SHOULD have to pay. I’ll let everyone know when I send data video to Aaron.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I’ I've shared everything anyone ......................by now SHOULD have to pay. I’ll let everyone know when I send data video ...........
        Yes for heaven's sake turn a few bucks on it. People won't think it is real until they get charged something for it. That works for me. After all you did say right from the beginning that all you wanted was enough to retire on.
        I hope you get a landslide of sales, then the young guys can build them for the next 20 years and after we are pushing up daisies better late than never

If you change your mind we won't really notice "by now" as you put it. More promises and flip flops.

Comment

• If you actually read what I posted, you would know I said I want NO money from what Aaron does with this. That’s up to him. I wanted to share it and I did. Mission accomplished. The info on HOW to build it is already out there. Anybody who hasn’t done so already has no one but themselves to blame. Data on inputs and outputs, which is the ONLY thing not shared, is not the same thing as construction info. Which would you rather have if you had to choose?
          Last edited by Turion; 11-19-2020, 05:13 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Anybody who hasn’t done so already has no one but themselves to blame.
            Nobody will. Just like Murray or Newman or any number of invention. The schools have ruined the kids. They don't think anymore. Wear your masks and it is fine to have your penis removed to go trans. Good luck. Your air will be cut off and no Thanksgiving either. Just take yer damn vaccines.

This is why hardly a soul even asks any questions. Weak men. There is another word for that but I'll let you decide. and I don't mean "Soy Boys"

Dave Bowling. You could do it all and things would not change, other than you would be called a liar, presenting false data.You will always be the man. My hero. However I still like to bs ya.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 11-20-2020, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• The crazy thing is, everything needed to build scaled up free energy devices capable of powering your home or your car have been shown on this forum. Power the world if you want to. Free energy for all. But nobody has put all the parts together into a whole working system and demonstrated it showing inputs and outputs. A few people have come close, but nobody has done it. No moving parts are necessary. No magnets, no rotors. None of that crap.

How big a load would someone have to run this way before they were believed by the masses? ARE there any “masses”? Is anyone even paying attention anymore? That’s a serious question. How big???

The fact that THIS technology exists is the reason that I gave away the generator for FREE and have a hard time devoting ANY time to it. Spend all that time, energy, and MONEY on an outdated technology just to make a point and prove bi is wrong? Why? I ask myself that question all the time. I guess the only real answer is EGO. I can’t stand letting him have the last word when I know he hasn’t built ANYTHING like the generator and has no idea what it is capable of.

But the generator plans have all been put out there. So have videos of how to build it. All that’s left is to prove inputs and outputs and that will be shown to Aaron soon. Then I am absolutely done with the generator and can focus on the REAL deal. I could never run the world with my generator. With this other technology it is not just possible, it’s only a matter of time and effort.

Comment

• Hy Dave,from what i understand you have something beter than the generator?

Comment

• Absolutely.

Comment

• Each tech has it's place. One is not better than the other. creating energy out of thin air and sending that to a power burner is unquestionably flawed thinking.

Comment

• Sending power TO a load rather than THROUGH a load to a power collector is the ultimate flawed thinking, and that's the way all our "current" systems work.

Comment

Sending power TO a load rather than THROUGH a load to a power collector is the ultimate flawed thinking, and that's the way all our "current" systems work.
                        True, but using both technologies is possible, not obsolete. The combination would reduce the device size by 500%

Comment

• But why encourage the guy down the street, who is barely making ends meet, to buy a semi to get to work when he could buy a Honda and accomplish the same thing? I can’t, in good conscious, support that. My generator is at LEAST $1,500.00 to build with magnets, wire, machining, etc. if you do MOST of the work yourself. You can achieve the same output with a few hundred and no moving parts to wear out or blow up in your face. Which would YOU rather spend your time and money on. I know what MY focus is.

I’m glad YOU see a way to reduce the device size by 500%. I sure don’t.

I will put together the latest version of the generator on Monday when it arrives. I will probably spend even MORE money to wind a whole NEW set of coils with ferrite cores even though I have an entire set of brand new 12 strand coils with iron cores that haven’t even had the ends of the wires stripped yet. I will do this to show Aaron inputs and outputs and finish what I started. And of course to prove bi wrong and shut him up. I won’t say shut him up for good, because he and his kind will always be out there casting doubt on what others try to do. It’s their nature. If someone wants to replicate the generator, all the information has been posted on the forum and I will make a video as I assemble the machine on Monday and talk about how it goes together, how it works, and why it works. For Aaron. Hopefully the output from one coil pair will be enough to loop the machine and self run. If so, I will show all that in the video. If not, I will show that too. At least this is all far in advance of the next conference so Aaron can decide what he wants to do with it.

Comment

• Yes I see your point, if you have a matchbox size source to light a few bulbs like the big ole ship anchor size motor genny. Yeah I'm with ya. Can't wait to see it doing something, anything. The way this all started was John Bedini's TESLA SWITCH doing split positive formations where energy was moved around thru a load. The coils were found to be a key element. This new system from what I understand uses the coils in the boost converters much the same way. This is the way I see things. Your take? Or do you even have one concerning this parallel?

Comment

• 1. First thing you have to ask yourself is what exactly does a boost converter DO to get you that higher voltage? Do volts x amps in equal volts x amps out? (never) If so, there is no gain and nothing special about a boost converter. Or is there? If you don't KNOW a special use for a boost converter, put two batteries in series instead. Or three. Or four. UNLESS you have a SPECIFIC USE for the boost converter and it is doing something special that you NEED it to do you can't do another way that is more efficient. Is it doing something special? If you don't know, and don't know WHAT it is doing, you either need to spend the time researching or you are wasting your time with boost converters. Don't use a hatchet to drive a nail. And you say John B had coils in his Tesla switch that "were found to be a key element"? Really? If so, what was "key" about the coils that you wouldn't be better off just using a coil to do rather than all the parts on the board in a boost module that can't possibly be as efficient.

2. If you get the chance, watch Peter's video of the Benitez system that he did for the conference. I have seen WORKING Benitez systems, and I know what is possible. Matt Jones showed EVERYONE a working setup in the "USE FOR THE TESLA SWITCH" thread. It will NOT work with high impedance (small) batteries. It will NOT work with small wires between connecting points. It will NOT work if you change conducting materials from copper to steel to copper and back. All those things drive up impedance. Run INDUCTIVE LOADS. The load MUST be figured into all your equations, and there is a SPECIFIC FREQUENCY at which the impedance of EVERY BATTERY + LOAD (different KINDS of batteries have different frequencies and so do LOADS) is reduced to a MINIMUM. Unless you hit THAT frequency, you are not going to get the charging you seek. That system is the BASIC SYSTEM to learn what is possible when running loads between the positives. The 3 battery system shows what is possible...running between the positives and that the energy is NOT CONSUMED BY THE LOAD or battery 3 would NOT charge. The one battery system with the boost module shows that also, as well as a couple other things, but you will only get extended run times out of either of those systems. Neither, as it stands, is OU. They DO, however, teach many, many, many important things. You can't just slap something together and expect it to work. You MUST experiment and you MUST let the device become your teacher. Do people know that? Only if they BUILD and EXPERIMENT. So why am I not BUILDING Benitez systems? I have considered it on more than ONE occasion, but they require more batteries than a solar system to put out the kind of power I want to be able to produce, and that's too expensive for most folks.

3. So why not the generator I have spent several years on? I thought it WAS the solution, despite the initial high cost and the noise pollution running the thing. I had a whole PLAN. For me, the 3 battery system taught me I could recover energy by running between the positives. So I KNOW I want a motor that will run between the positives with some torque on as little power as possible. So for ME that is the Zero Force Motor, which I believe was John's greatest contribution. I have worked with some folks on that project to modify it a bit, and we call what we have a SUPER POLE Motor, but it is basically an amped up version of the ZERO FORCE motor. It just has more torque. And a LITTLE torque is all I need to run the generator when I have magnetic neutralization and coils that do not drag the motor down when they are placed under load. So I can run that motor on next to nothing, recover 85+ % of that by running between the positives, and generate output. And until THIS POST I doubt I EVER mentioned the fact that the plan has ALWAYS been to run the generator on the SUPER POLE motor.

4. But as we go along and continue to experiment, we learn things.
                              Watch the "Glass Case Motor" video, where Peter talks about the comparison of the Glass Case Motor to the Newman machine. What did John B learn from the Newman machine? Maybe that "key" element you spoke of is found in the Newman machine and John's Glass Case Motor" Apply that to your Benitez setup. Right there, in those TWO presentations, you have all the information a worthy experimenter and builder needs to build a device that is OU. But as I said, there is a piece here and a piece there, and you have to put the pieces together. And there is a big difference between something that is OU and something that will power your house or your car. Not everything can REASONABLY be scaled up.

When Matt and I ran his Matt modified motor between the positives on the 3 Battery system we saw something interesting. Now people have attempted to explain this away as some kind of BS reaction of the power supply that was used to run the motor in the "Debunking" video, but there are many people who have seen it, and it is this. When you pulse a coil, as is done with a motor coil in Matt's motor, because the energy is passing THROUGH the motor from a higher source to a lower source, much of it can be recovered in the lower potential battery. Now, when that coil collapses, there is rush of energy that takes the path of LEAST RESISTANCE. What is the path of least resistance? To the third battery that we are charging. That battery gets constant current, then SPIKE when the coil collapses, then constant current then SPIKE. EXACTLY like the old car alternators used to put out. Now what do you have to do to make that as efficient as possible? You have to run it at the FREQUENCY OF THE BATTERY that offers the LEAST impedance. The voltage output of the motor can be HIGHER than the voltage input. John built circuits designed specifically to capture this spike. The basic school girl circuit took full advantage of it. Mott's motor does it mechanically. It has a built in OFF time because of how it is wound, and it has a point when the collapsing coil is connected to the lower potential battery right as the coil collapses.

As I have said before, you have to take all the little things that work and put them all together into a big thing if you really want free energy.

Comment

1. First thing you have to ask yourself is what exactly does a boost converter DO to get you that higher voltage?

And you say John B had coils in his Tesla switch that "were found to be a key element"? Really?

If so, what was "key" about the coils that you wouldn't be better off just using a coil to do rather than all the parts on the board in a boost module that can't possibly be as efficient.

As I recall during the T switch days when coils were introduced the potential difference could be much more easily maintained. Your reiteration is refreshing to the subject overall. The zero force motor builder retired.Too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X