Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Small version of Dave's motor generator.

Comment

• Motor coils and generator coils (pick up coils) all wound on the same core (gen coil series wound) see minute 5 in video. These coils have been around since Muller way way back, series wound no connections to fuss with,

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          Small version of Dave's motor generator.

I cannot even dignify that video with a response. Except maybe...MANURE!
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

I cannot even dignify that video with a response. Except maybe...MANURE!
            Hello Dave, for the beginners this lay out is the mechanical layout other than there are coils on the opposite side on your rig. obviously coils are key and are not explained here but the basics are all there. Dc motor turns magnet rotor past a number of coils in this particular format. Needless to say that John Bedini also had some builds where rotors with magnets passed by coils to generate power. See figures below.

Of course the opposition magnet evolution is not covered here either. However for the beginner it gives an idea of the first steps needed to make coil tests which are important. See minute 5 in video above for Mullers series wound coils without the need for connection outside a coil. Muller was eliminating drag by using series wound coils way back in the day.

I think the shaded overall view at first glance is and has been a great impediment in this research. Stick to the KISS rule of thumb. Long, drawn out discussions have served to exhaust the passer by. I meant no insult to your more advance models. Also it is important to show newbee's that a smaller model is possible as some may want to first verify results with going to the bank to remortgage.

How is Grayland doing on the project? Or is he still having health issues?

These are all Bedini designs from many many years ago.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H09eb7fd8...-Generator.jpg

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1pM_Ja...-Generator.jpg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRAywTQEMoPhvy2AZ8dhtuh8seBtBAs7CZErg&usqp=CAU.jpg

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-18-2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Mike
              Do you think the device in that video is legit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sawt2 View Post

Mike
                Do you think the device in that video is legit?
                Not anymore,Dave broke me of that. Just when I thought I had it all. Isn't he a party pooper? But that is the way it is when you get old and crabby.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 07-18-2020, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Turning that many neo magnets past that many coil cores with that tiny motor? NEVER happen. It shows no hesitation when moving it with his fingers. I know better and so do all of YOU. THAT kind of output from magnets THAT far from coils??????
                  Coils that small, even in series, outrunning Lenz at the RPM that little motor is turning?????? I don’t know if I would believe it if I built it and it was running right in front of me. Just too many weird circumstances. I have seen too much and built too much to believe in Fairy Tales.
                  Last edited by Turion; 07-18-2020, 10:28 PM.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

This is 1000% fake! I agree with Turion about the distance of coil/cores and magnets... It is clear that the casing of motor hides a smaller motor and a button battery inside. Its a typical youtube effort to gain views and advertising profits.

Comment

• I don't think he claims over unity guys, I posted it as a mechanical view to newbee's. many generators are for a demo to show the principle. Something for the classroom. If he says it self runs then I will say it is fake. The easy to see parts shows the new guys what the basics are for a small magnet generator. The bulbs are often 12v rv camper led's that light up. Not much power. Still it works. The video is looped yes. Fake.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2020, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by L0stf0x View Post

This is 1000% fake! I agree with Turion about the distance of coil/cores and magnets... It is clear that the casing of motor hides a smaller motor and a button battery inside. Its a typical youtube effort to gain views and advertising profits.
                        Did it occur to anyone that it is supposed to be an AC generator powering a DC motor? Or is it the other way around?
                        Just a cute waste of time.
                        bi

Comment

• The demo is looped and fake with the operator spinning up the dc motor to get generator action then pulls the battery and connects the light. At that moment power stored in the wooden flywheel hits the 12v bulb. The video is looped to make it look continuous. Dave's can run a little longer, a few minutes. Both have limited run times. But they both prove a point. The demo generator runtime is in milliseconds.

Comment

• Ive used nuts , bolts and steel threaded rod as core material. With just 1 core the prime mover couldnt break the magnetic lock and its input power nearly doubled. So I used the thinnest stainless rod i could find 4 or 5 mm and wound a neat coil of plastic coated steel garden tie wire 20mm diameter and used that as the core.

The prime mover broke the lock, used a fraction of the additional power, and the same genrator coil made heaps more power.

Im that happy with them i will be using them for the duration.

Cheers

Comment

• Edit Core diameter 20mm notthe steel wire

Comment

• All the cores I use in my coils are made of an iron rod that is less than 1/8" in diameter. Each individual piece is coated before it is put into the core so that it is isolated from the other core pieces. coil core.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X