Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    That’s the same reason I quit the bad battery experiments. But I never quit the GOOD batter experiments because it is the key to free energy.
    A good battery will be 12v a bad battery shows a 10v source. The 10v bad battery changes the differential. Use a good battery to buck converter

Comment

• Doesn’t work that way. If it did, we would have figured it out years ago. It’s something in the chemical reaction that takes place in that specific battery. It will charge right up to 13+ volts, but take the charger off and the voltage will just drop like a rock. We spent over four YEARS trying to replicate or mimic that bad battery and could not.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• This was the only true good "bad" battery that did what Dave explained.
        Not sure this will play.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwk_bFXqiac
        If you notice I even had the system connected incorrectly!! The motor was running between the negatives.
        Last edited by wantomake; 07-02-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• regards
          I have returned to the load with the generator of Mr. Dave, I have been presented with several setbacks, one is the way to have charging the batteries, three car batteries in series 36 volts for the 36v motor, I made from PC sources To charge them, at first everything ok, I connected them in series and they got together and burned me, I was checking and repeating, then I can't connect them in series anymore.
          I proceeded to connect them individually, but the sources are very sensitive and it was possible for me to continue like this with the PC sources.
          As I use the batteries in series to drive the 36 motor, somehow I have to have them charging. since it is very terrifying to be loading them in the car one by one.
          Revisit the idea of ​​making a charger with a microwave transformer, it all takes time and dedication.
          I have a 24 volt transformer with that I started to run the motor with 24 volts.
          Another problem is that I no longer have the reflective tapes for the speed meter I have to purchase new ones.
          Here we continue to test Mr. Dave's proposal, I hope to have more progress, see you soon

Comment

• Hello I hope you are well
            I was working on the generator, I had to reassemble it, since I had removed some layers of it to free the rotor with the magnets and to be able to test other coils or do other different tests.

I did the charging of the batteries in two stages, one for a charger to charge two batteries for 24 volts, and the other for 12 volts, to have the 36 volts that the motor occupies, first I tested it with 24 volts, but I it gave speed more than 2500 rmp. so I had to feed it 36 ​​volts.

I started doing the tests with the 12-wire coil, connected in series of 4 and the three that are formed in parallel, it is already a very referred configuration and commented by Mr. Dave.

Adjusting the speed control to 2800 rpm, I plug in the load from a bulb. and I can't get it to accelerate, but if I short the coil it accelerates, look for different revolutions and I can't get it to accelerate.

I put a capacitor in parallel and it manages to accelerate a little, but it loses generation, the focus loses some lighting.

I connected the capacitor in series and the spotlight lit up more, but it lost a few revolutions.

I have tried and tried to make the coil under load accelerate and I have not been able to, the coil if it accelerates in short, this indicates that it has a different behavior than conventional ones.

I do not give up, this is how you have to continue investigating, I remember Mr. Dave's comments how many tube coils to build, some did not work for him, and others if, some accelerate and others do not, some coils do not accelerate but neither do they decelerate.

I'm evaluating making another coil but I don't know if 12-wire or 24-wire, the 24-wire should accelerate at lower revolutions per minute, so I would have more room for speed.

Another thing that I am also evaluating if I make another rotor, with 12 magnets, the one that I have has 6 magnets of 2 inches in diameter and the attraction of the magnet core is tremendous, and since it is a single coil that I try, that's why I did not put the magnetic suppression magnet, once I did the test with the magnetic suppression magnet and if it helps to decrease the magnet magnetic drag.

Another thing I'm going to do is get the core closer to the magnet.

I do not know if I occupy putting two 12-wire coils in series as well as Mr. Dave showed in his tests, to see if this accelerates the coils, since one failed to do so.

I want to achieve acceleration with load on the coil and I am going to keep trying, building, it is one of the satisfactions I want to achieve and I want to achieve, and I am going to continue working on it.

Before and during the tests, one makes various arrangements, since sometimes cables are disconnected, a false contact, you adjusted the generator, etc.

I show you some photos of my generator, it is simple and inexpensive, so that whoever wants to build something inexpensive can do it, but that if functional, to prove concepts, I admire Mr. Dave's generator very well assembled and built.
            Well I will see that I build the 12-wire coil or the 24-wire coil.

Gen foto 1.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

• Alex,
              how many magnets on your rotor? It looks like one of my six magnet rotors with the 2” magnets. Is that right?

you said 12 strands of wire on your coil. What length of wire and what size wire? What is your core material?

On my machine my coils are always in pairs. A coil from each side of the rotor directly across from each other. The coils are wound so that the winding begins at the end closest to the rotor. One coil will have a N magnet at the beginning and the other a South. So the beginning of coil 1 is connected to the end of coil 2. And the end of coil 1 is connected to the beginning of coil 2. Hope that makes sense.

you do NOT want to see speed up under load. You just don’t want to see the rpm drop. I’d say use a motor controller to speed it up or slow it down until you see NO CHANGE when the coils are put under load. That’s the RPM you want.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• regards
                ok I built the coil with wire number 23, 256 feet each thread, 12 threads, with the dimensions of the spool that it released,
                spool 3 1 / 2x 3, F 3 1/2, T 3, B 1, A 3/4

The core used welding rods
                In the rotor I have six magnets, of the dimensions of 2 "x 1" N52.

I have a speed controller for the motor.

I have only tested one coil, I am going to build another one, to put it in pair and in series, in front of each other N and S of the magnet, this balances the attraction, as suggested by Mr. Dave, and if it is clear a beginning of the coil with the end of the other so that they are in phase.

I am missing the other coil to have the torque and perform the test, and have the satisfaction of seeing how it works well, since from there you can make different configurations.

Thank you Mr. Dave for your guidance, for me it is a challenge to make your reply and recognition of your untiring research work

Comment

• Nice catch Danny

Originally posted by Danny B View Post

In India and Pakistan, there are a lot of builders using heavy flywheel combinations with motors and generators. It seems unlikely that they would continue to build these if there were no energy gains. The devices of Chas Campbell use a bunch of pulleys and belts. These guys are using the same thing but, with flywheel added.
                  William Skinner and Sixto Ramos built devices where the weights did NOT rotate in a smooth path. Other built with smooth paths. So, just what is going on here? Is the Aspden Effect adding energy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uoxubt-cmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhue2b2PtzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iICHOtWxoYk

Chas Campbell
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sz67RqIl0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w1llH_E1uI

Replica
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiYLzJTcldA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwWbcZ0W_Pk

Buy products here
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8In5COMjnk

Comment

• Interesting.
                    From that country there are many videos where they build generators, I think the need for energy and not have limitations in legal restrictions, that is why there is the construction of those generators where they seek greater efficiency, it would be important to make a small replica to see if the results are optimal

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                      Interesting.

it would be important to make a small replica to see if the results are optimal

Nobody has come foreword. You can see the problem, huge steel apparatus rotating, big money tied up and when taking off a few watts the whole machine quits.

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the videos that are on the net from India or Pakistan are just fake, even the Chas Cambell flywheel system. I have tried the reruns, I have wasted time and money, but the results are disappointing. The generators, as they are connected to a load, slow down and slowly brake the flywheels. Unfortunately, videos on the net are a scam.

Comment

• Although I don't write much on this site, I have been following you for a while, but for years I have been looking for a free energy device, and I have spent a lot of time making various replicas of different devices, but so far nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Memphis View Post
                            Although I don't write much on this site, I have been following you for a while, but for years I have been looking for a free energy device, and I have spent a lot of time making various replicas of different devices, but so far nothing.
                            Thx 4 the report. I believe it. maybe someday a non fake video? I don't know. Reminds me of the Joe Newman horse zhit for 50 years plus no one has replicated. I just get a gut feeling at times. On those flywheel generators I think some generators were altered inside and the details have not been discovered.

Even a Mosfet operates at 180 percent efficiency so to have something practical we need 300 % and up. My take is that many are fake. Like that one where the guy from India pulls the trigger on his grinder and it works for a second and then the whole system goes down. But he says it works. Not to me, that is not a real invention. If someone does get one working enough to keep the whole thing looped then maybe if the flywheel is 10 tonnes.

Comment

• The individual who created the video that bi incorrectly believes debunks Thane’s coils stated that he has gotten ferrite core coils to speed up under load. That is the one test I have wanted to do for quite some time because ferrite switches on and off much quicker than iron. It makes the following POSSIBLE when it is not possible with iron cores.

As the magnet approaches the coil which is connected to a capacitor in parallel with the load, there is attraction of the magnet to the core because Lenz HASN’T taken place yet. You know that is possible from the work you have ALREADY done. That is MOTIVE force. At TDC the cap is used to “Fire” the coil, send energy THROUGH the coil to another cap which Collects it and puts it to the load. It’s all switching, and may not even be as complicated as I have made it in this example. The attraction of the magnet to ferrite is free. The collection of energy in the first cap is free. The firing of the coil costs you nothing, as it is energy you collected. Using what is in the second coil costs nothing. The energy generated as the magnet moves away from the coil is free. You pay for switching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                The individual who created the video that bi incorrectly believes debunks Thane’s coils stated that he has gotten ferrite core coils to speed up under load. That is the one test I have wanted to do for quite some time because ferrite switches on and off much quicker than iron. It makes the following POSSIBLE when it is not possible with iron cores.

As the magnet approaches the coil which is connected to a capacitor in parallel with the load, there is attraction of the magnet to the core because Lenz HASN’T taken place yet. You know that is possible from the work you have ALREADY done. That is MOTIVE force. At TDC the cap is used to “Fire” the coil, send energy THROUGH the coil to another cap which Collects it and puts it to the load. It’s all switching, and may not even be as complicated as I have made it in this example. The attraction of the magnet to ferrite is free. The collection of energy in the first cap is free. The firing of the coil costs you nothing, as it is energy you collected. Using what is in the second coil costs nothing. The energy generated as the magnet moves away from the coil is free. You pay for switching.
                                2 coils and 2 caps, hummm............. interesting. I know coils are caps but ferrite sounds like it has 2 caps inside. Come on Dave gimme a break

Comment

Working...
                                X