Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
    I am glad to inform you that the technology of generating electricity with a flywheel in the design (or rather its multiplication), has been mastered in the city of Ufa (Russia).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uevz76PVQGY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GCDCkSHam8

everyone can get acquainted with the design.
    Oh goodie all I need is a weight to connect between motor-generator. Why didn't I think of that.

Comment

• Just a general comment. In most generators a field winding is activated and forcibly dragged past top dead centre tdc. This takes alot of effort, perhaps it might be easier to simply swtich it off at tdc. Isnt it going to present as a collapsing field either way? Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by lotec View Post
        Just a general comment. In most generators a field winding is activated and forcibly dragged past top dead centre tdc. This takes alot of effort, perhaps it might be easier to simply swtich it off at tdc. Isnt it going to present as a collapsing field either way? Just a thought.
        Yes this is a good comment. This is being done by Thane Heins for the drive motor, however not all induction motors (if any) can do that. Dc pulses with stepper motors work. Great care for tracking rotation to trigger the little black switch-box takes some doing. We were just talking about this today.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2et_MaS925U
          The guy repeated the system of “twist” Andrei Slobodyan on one shoulder 3: 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2et_MaS925U
            The guy repeated the system of “twist” Andrei Slobodyan on one shoulder 3: 1
            Good video replication.

Mu-metal shielding magnets to create a magnetic motor and or generator

Comment

• Sometime this afternoon, a member of Energetic Forum will be meeting with my machinist at his shop in Santa Clara to see my machine and they will be testing it together.He contacted me a couple weeks ago, and I was able to set that up. I will leave it up to that member to report on what he sees if he chooses to.Good or bad. I make no promises. I won't speak for someone else. I just wanted it clear that the opportunity has always been there and is STILL there for anyone to go see for themselves. I figure that people who put in the effort deserve the information. And I have no sympathy for those who say they "don't have the money." I didn't have the money to build 16 different versions of the machine to get it to this point either, but I found a way. When you want something bad enough, that's what you do. You find a way. Or you could always build it yourself. One of the six sets of coils is still not working correctly, unless he got that fixe since I talked to him on Saturday, but it should be enough to prove the point.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Looking forward to your latest entry. Everyday is a new beginning. I have been looking at the annular cutters with their use drilling ss plate. I think a large standard drill prill with the morse tapers for the chucks can be replaced or exchanged or switched out for use with annular hole saw cutting. Cooling the area is critical with stainless of as the metal becomes over heated the area turns into a "tungsten like" material that can never be cut again/

Stainless plate 1/4" (316) can be machined to fit 1" disk magnets and press fit. This type of rotor is less magnetic than steel by far and offers a built in shield/ holder for 1/2" (1"Dia) magnets, leaving 1/8" magnet sticking out.

BTW Dave thank you for you release in the spirit of our minds. We are not at war with one another. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• I have no progress to report. According to Greyland, the individual who showed up was happy with what he saw, but I have no idea what "happy" means. That individual is the director of some things having to do with generators at the company he works for, including innovation. That company specializes in generator sales, repair, rental and installation, and has been in the generator business for more than 25 years, so he knows a thing or two about generators. I expect I will hear from him in the next day or so. Greyland says this person did measure inputs and outputs, but Greyland has no idea what those results were. He's a machinist, not an electrical circuit guy, and really doesn't understand how to even use a volt meter. Maybe now that this individual has seen the generator he will vanish into the wind. Who knows. And maybe he was so disappointed that I will never hear from him again. I have no idea. Although, if the machine was up and running to its potential. I know what he SHOULD have seen. But I wasn't there, so I have no idea what the results were. Unless you are THERE, how CAN you know? But Greyland says the machine was running ok, even though he was running it on 12 volts. That means the output wouldn't be as high as I would like, but it also means the input wasn't as great as it would have been on 24 volts, so all I can do is wait to hear. I will let you know.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    I have no progress to report. According to Greyland, the individual who showed up was happy with what he saw, but I have no idea what "happy" means. That individual is the director of some things having to do with generators at the company he works for, including innovation. That company specializes in generator sales, repair, rental and installation, and has been in the generator business for more than 25 years, so he knows a thing or two about generators. I expect I will hear from him in the next day or so. Greyland says this person did measure inputs and outputs, but Greyland has no idea what those results were. He's a machinist, not an electrical circuit guy, and really doesn't understand how to even use a volt meter. Maybe now that this individual has seen the generator he will vanish into the wind. Who knows. And maybe he was so disappointed that I will never hear from him again. I have no idea. Although, if the machine was up and running to its potential. I know what he SHOULD have seen. But I wasn't there, so I have no idea what the results were. Unless you are THERE, how CAN you know? But Greyland says the machine was running ok, even though he was running it on 12 volts. That means the output wouldn't be as high as I would like, but it also means the input wasn't as great as it would have been on 24 volts, so all I can do is wait to hear. I will let you know.
                    Hi Turion,
                    Have you heard anything from your visitor?
                    Also, Aaron's conference is just a couple weeks away. Are you still planning a demonstration and presentation there? I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.
                    Good luck,
                    bi

Comment

• Yes I did hear from my visitor.
                      First, a bit about who he is and why anything he has to say matters. He is Director of a couple areas having to do with technology and research for a company here in CA that has been in the generator business for more than 20 years. So he knows a bit about generators. I know the name he goes by on Overunity.com, but I never asked what name he uses on EF.

There were six different sets of coils on the machine when they tested it. No two sets are the same. That's because when I gave Greyland my machine to fix MECHANICAL issues, I felt no need to give him all my GOOD coils, and just gave him sets of coils from all the MANY different sets of coils I have tested over the years. The coils have to be treated carefully so all the connections aren't broken or wires scraped up or just BUSTED and unusable if someone drops one. As expensive and time consuming as they are to wind, and as many times as he was going to have to take everything apart to fix problems, I saw no need to RISK having to REPLACE coils. Its too much work and too expensive. His work was going to be on fixing the magnetic neutralization inconsistency (too loose and not accurate) issues and all you need for that is coils with a CORE in them. Different coil pairs will achieve the "neutral" state at different RPM's. So not all sets of coils were neutral, and some caused the motor to speed up when connected to a load. Some COULD cause it to slow down if the RPM were not high enough. I did give him ONE GOOD set, so he would have something to measure outputs.

The best coil pair put out what I said it would. The others less. Some only .02 amps
                      Under full load the machine did not slow down. That's hooked up to five 300 watt bulbs. All the bulbs lit, but some brighter than others, and the machine did speed up under load because of the effect of SOME of the older coil pairs. One set had a short and did not work at all, so the 6th 300 watt light was not connected.
                      The magnetic neutralization worked.
                      They were running it on 432 watts input.

This individual has built a four rotor machine that is capable of holding 48 coils, but is unable to run it with more than 12 coils, even with TWO motors on it, because of the DRAG caused by the magnets going past the coil cores. So he was VERY HAPPY to see that what I have been saying about magnetic neutralization actually works, and intends to implement it on HIS experimental model. When Greyland backed off the magnetic neutralization AT SPEED, the motor slowed down and the amp draw went up. My guest didn't really CARE about the output of my coils or whether or not they outrun Lenz, because he has coils that produce 2.7 amps per coil and 30 volts per 1000 RPM, which ALSO outrun Lenz. Much better output than MY coils! He can run it at about 4,000 RPM. They are "U" shaped coils with the rotor going though between the legs of the "U". So he knows what is possible, has the resources and experience to implement it, and now has all the pieces to the puzzle. I'd say MY work is done. When he gets it all working I would bet a certain California Generator company will seriously consider the possibility of manufacturing a new kind of generator.

As for the conference, I am not attending. This was a decision my wife and I made because of the spread of Covid19 here in CA and in places we would be traveling through to and from the conference. I informed Aaron just a couple days ago because things are getting WORSE, not better. There is no way we would get on a plane to fly there during a pandemic. You guys can make all the noise you like, but I'm not risking getting infected nor bringing something home to my mom who spends considerable time with us.

As to the generator, I am pretty sure that the individual who came to see it will keep in touch, and I look forward to his results once he has implemented the magnetic neutralization. When he does, I hope to eventually go see it. I will tell you right now, his build makes mine look like a dog house built by 1st graders. He is talking about dedicating two of his rotors just to magnetic neutralization and using 24 coils to produce power. That machine would put out over 5,000 watts. Whether he makes a decision to contribute here or not is up to him. I have already disclosed every single detail of how to build my generator. My purpose in releasing that information in the FIRST place was to get it out there. Well he is going to make that happen far more effectively than I was ever able to do. I have proved everything to HIM, and that is more than enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        Yes I did hear from my visitor.
                        Well he is going to make that happen far more effectively than I was ever able to do.
                        I have proved everything to HIM, and that is more than enough for me.
                        Sure it is, you already have one, see it with your own eyes, I am sure you are convinced.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        Yes I did hear from my visitor.

I gave Greyland my machine to fix MECHANICAL issues,

This individual has built a four rotor machine that is capable of holding 48 coils, but is unable to run it with more than 12 coils, even with TWO motors on it, because of the DRAG caused by the magnets

As for the conference, ........... There is no way we would get on a plane to fly there during a pandemic.

his build makes mine look like a dog house built by 1st graders.
                        Exactly the pandemic is only bad for old people all washed up on shore
                        ready to float out to sea. If yer shot I wouldn't try it.

Dude there is no conference this year.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 06-21-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Hello greetings
                          Around here I was reading the comments, I took a long break from the generator project, but I will start again with the tests.

It's interesting to hear new about the progress of Dave's generator, and if all the care one has to take, the coil and its connections, I remember when I built mine, the connections were disconnected, or they made false contact, or if he put an extension on with very delicate wire, if one has to solve details in the project.
                          On the other hand, what the man says that he went to see his machine, and that he has a coils with a U-shaped core, which produces very good amperage at 30 volts, with 1000 rpm, and that it has a larger generator, but the retention of the core did not happen to better things.

The good thing that the generator builder has already seen your project Dave, and he has the idea of ​​how the project he has will improve, the problem of the magnetic attraction of the nucleus, well, if the idea that you always promoted will serve him, And if the project improves, hopefully I will return the favor and share some of its coils and its construction, since much is appreciated for your great project that you have kindly shared.

If not, let Mr. of the generators not share any idea, there are already clues how to build something from those coils, there are many variations in the construction of generators and their coils, I have in mind the construction of one such as the generators of wind, double core and with air coil, there we would no longer need the magnetic drag suppressor magnets, the only thing would be to find the number of cable wires and their parallel serial connections, to have the accelerator coil, everything can, you have to work and experiment.

Anyway, always grateful to Mr. Dave who has shared, explained in detail his adventures, thank you, and that is worth a lot, since we do not know what direction Mr. Dave's idea takes, for the best, but if A company takes your project and commercializes it, well if they give you credit and benefit, Mr.

That of the congress was pending the presentation of the generator project, it is better to take care of health and life.

I share a situation that happens and that I have detected with the neutralizing magnets of the magnetic drag, they heat up and it should be checked how much heat they produce, maybe that's why they are unbalanced, I do not know if I already notice it, Mr. Dave, and if you I present this effect, thanks and here we are sharing and learning

Comment

• Comment

• hello to All,
                              Dave
                              I knew your machine would achive great numbers. It was good to just drop in after such long time and see your latest post.

We are all still kicking here in South Carolina. Been busy in ministry with all this feardemic going around.

Glad everyone is safe and ok.
                              God bless
                              wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                                hello to All,
                                Glad everyone is safe and ok.
                                God bless
                                wantomake
                                How did you ever come out on your motor generator 3 battery? You have been gone for years now. Just curious if it did better than solar. Stay safe, I hope there is enough money to feed the family during the shutdown.

I'll bet Dave would like to put up a few thousand watts of panels in CA. Easy free energy. Moving so much he probably can't afford it now. We wouldn't dare put up panels here in Kansas with all the hail. We get golf-ball size every spring and fall, sometimes smaller but would demolish glass panels fast. Some panels are fiberglass or film but put out far less energy. I would need a foot ball field.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X