Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Energy

Thaelin, most definitely! I'd love to see all that. Thanks so much for the info. I'm sure that the old stuff is exactly what we need to update a little and crank out some power.

Right, Mikey. Most mainline electronic engineers are not going to "waste their time" doing the experiments. And they don't get paid to be open minded. In fact, being open minded has ALWAYS gotten me in trouble with most others. Like Trinity said to Neo in the Matrix movie, "I know why you live alone..."

Comment

• Wireless Energy

Guys, if we can marry what thaelin is talking about with Don Smith's work...whoa. I'm serious. I think that the short comings of Smith's stuff isn't in the things themselves, but in a few details that most people may not pickup on if they don't really understand what he was doing. The grounding is a big deal because that's where the amps comes in. The whole system works on HV and HF until the end, so there's less heat, less losses, just gains. Then at the end is where you bring the voltage and frequency down so that an ordinary transformer can handle it and the amps is added to the transformer secondary according to the load draw. At this point it is critical that the grounding be adjusted to capture and limit the amps that come from the ground.

People may think that Tesla was sending energy through the air with his wireless systems, but the air was just the return leg, the real power was coming from the ground. He tuned the receiver to be in resonance with the transmitter and they were both grounded. If the receiver was in an airplane or car, the ground was the body of the plane or car. (That is the same way that I light neon bulbs by holding one wire of a NE-2 with my fingers and touching the other to a HV source, even if it is plastic or the leaf of a plant. I'm the mass. Mass = ground, the Earth is a big mass (or mess depending on your political view). That same HV doesn't harm us (may sting a little sometimes) as you can see my fingers in water with the bare wires of a lit neon (600v that particular time, you know a NE-2 takes at least 65v to light).

What's cool (literally) is that I have run 10,000v through a little 3mm LED. It was full bright and doesn't burn out because there's so little amperage. The last pic is a string of Christmas lights, a large gutted CFL, and a few NE-2s all connected to the same source at night in my off-grid cabin in TN years ago. I probably could have lit 10 times that (?)...it's not using amps to do it. Nothing's hot and the input to the system was pretty low (12v, 300mA or less). It was all quite pleasant.

Bob

thumb_Lighting a neon on battery plastic_1024.jpg thumb_Fingers in water w-neon, 600v_1024.jpg thumb_Neon & Fingers in Water_1024.jpg thumb_Neon lit on tomato plant_1024.jpg thumb_Very Bright CFL, LEDs, NE-2s_1024.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by BobFrench View Post

Right, Mikey.Like Trinity said to Neo in the Matrix movie, "I know why you live alone..."
        Opposition only makes me stronger, group think is for wuzzies. Right. The things you learn on your own are never recorded in a book. Trying to remove one's sight in favor of group think is a padded prison cell

Attached Files
        Last edited by BroMikey; 04-16-2020, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Wireless Energy

Being open minded is not for the faint of heart. Sometimes I have wished that I could be satisfied with money, beer, football, and shooting the ****, but...I am blessed and cursed with a desire to know the truth. It has cost me a lot, but I have experienced what most haven't even heard of...and I love it. "Anything will reveal its secrets, if you love it enough." -George Washington Carver. I think that love really should be the basis for research, not money, security, or fame.

Bob

Comment

• Comment

• viewing the agenda of the energy congress presentations
              I found the participation of:

JULY 12, SUNDAY
              ON YOUR OWN BREAKFAST
              800am ~ 930am DAVID BOWLING “TURION” - TO BE ANNOUNCED - DEMONSTRATION INCLUDED (90 min)
              930am ~ 945am BREAK (15 min)

It is good that you will present your project, congratulations and good luck Mr. David

Comment

• We will probably beat Dave to the draw, just a concept demo without all the delays. 10years

Remember the story of the bunny rabbit and the turtle? The rabbit jumped all around show off how fast he could run while the turtle stuck to his guns. That sleepy rabbit goofed.

2009 replications
                image.jpg
                Attached Files
                Last edited by BroMikey; 04-15-2020, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Replications of yester-year 10-12 years old, see the rotor advancements??

image.jpg

Comment

• https://overunity.com/4047/thane-heins-perepiteia/dlattach/attach/23569/image//

https://overunity.com/4047/thane-hei.../23570/image//

2018-infinite-efficiency-performance-report-for-siemens-regenx-generator-bitoroid-transformer-tests-28-638.jpg?cb=1557413003.jpg

Comment

• Self-Oscillating Pulser

Here is a video of a pulsing switch that can be used in series with a motor or other things in order to pulse them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3s4GucXH0c

I used a bifilar coil of 18AWG 20' each. I will probably try one with 10' of each. The shorter the wire, the faster the frequency and less resistance.

I hope that this might come in handy for somebody.

Bob

Comment

• Thanks Bro Mikey for the show and tell. Dont take that one down till ive downloaded it on my desktop. U ramped it up a notch, cool vid.

Bob French thanx 4 the link . I want 2 ge t that 1 , 2.

Turion Congrats.

No replies necessary just h ad 2 say good 1. An d thanks.

Comment

• nice job BobFrancés
                          keep experimenting and thanks for sharing

Comment

Thanks guys. Here's a bit more that I did today.

I found that the heat sink is not needed...everything runs fairly cool. I doubt that the neon is needed, either. It is there to protect the transistor. Ditto for the diode. I left the neon in just in case. A resistor on the base might increase the frequency.

I couldn't get a good reading on the 6" and 3" units. The 3" unit was wound differently and the meter read 0. So either its frequency is higher than my meter will handle or it is constant current. Also, you need to know that the frequency is not stable. It varies...sometimes 5-10% in the higher frequencies. And as the unit warms up its frequency drops, but does seem to stabilize in a range after a while. I think that this device could be useful where frequency is not critical...especially between the positives of the 3 Battery System.

(I want to note here that the 3 Battery System is more important that people seem to give it credit for. It leads to an understanding of electricity that can lead to advanced technology...if you think about it.)

The duty cycle is near 50%, so the amp draw was the same for all units. In JB's patent (US 7,990,110 B2) there's an embodiment that allows for some adjustment (Fig. 4). In the past, I was never able to get it lower than about 30%.

Approximate frequencies for the units that I built today are as follows:

20' -8kHz
                            10' -18kHz
                            5' -58kHz
                            1' -84kHz
                            6" -?
                            3" -?

Pic 1 is of 20' through 6" units, Pic 2 is the 3" unit
                            Self-Oscillating Pulser, 20'-6%22.jpg Self-Oscillating Pulser, 3%22.jpg

OK. I hope this can be useful at some time for somebody,

Bob
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Wireless Energy

Hey guys, I almost forgot...here's a nice pic of pulsing an inductor (the small component that looks like a resistor) with 24v at 4.3MHz. It is lighting the neon and 3 LEDs. I lowered the voltage to 12v and it still worked, but the neon was not as bright and it would not relight if I turned it OFF and back ON, but it does at 15v and higher. I ran it at 24v to make it brighter for the pic.

Also, note that the coils at the top and far right are fed off the coil with the neon. With everything lit, when I lift it out, the two LEDs on the top and right side coils go out and relight when that coil (with the neon) is put back in place. The coil is collecting and using energy and rebroadcasting it. I find that the energy transfer is stronger in the orientation that the coil with the neon and the coil at the top have to each other.

I am impressed with a little inductor broadcasting the energy like that.

Bob
                              Small Inductor lighting neon, 3 LEDs.jpg

Comment

I tried one more thing today. I took the 10' unit (normally runs at 18kHz) and added a 500ohm resistor to the base. The frequency rose to around 950kHz. I expected it to go up, but that was quite a jump. The transistor got hot, so I stopped that.

Then I put a 100ohm resistor on it. The frequency dropped to 275Hz, which surprised me. It ran cool enough, but I don't understand what the rules are, if ya know what I mean. With this type of system, adding resistance has always raised the frequency. I still think in general it will. (?)

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X