Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is Alex patent in full showing how reduced size 10,000 rpm 3 phase
    generators can still get 90 percent efficiencies.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US9444294B2/en

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      Here is Alex patent in full showing how reduced size 10,000 rpm 3 phase
      generators can still get 90 percent efficiencies.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US9444294B2/en
      thanks, yes it is

Comment

• Here look at what Thane has been saying for over 10 years. This is the way we build a
        Gen, build a gen, build a Gen, this is the way we build a Gen so early.............
        You'll all catch up after about another ten.

Comment

• Thane's delivery of the RegenX study guide complete with University speech tick
          Part 1

Comment

• Board talk explanation that proves your college is drastically deficient.

Part 2

Comment

• And Part 3 what a mind this guy has

Comment

• XTRA off the toggling circuit. Board talks today.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-10-2020, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Don't You Dare Say "Perpetual Motion"

Comment

• Better watch this one guys. Big car companies are catching on to this.

Comment

• Sometimes I just want to SCREAM obvious stuff in the faces of people who look, and look, but don’t use their eyes or their brains. Sometimes that includes ME!!! Sometimes, like recently, I FORGET really important things I have known for a long time, but forget to APPLY.

So here’s something for EVERYBODY to remember. The Tesla patent on how to build a coil with NO self inductance, which is what ALL of Thane’s “patented”
                      work is based on, was developed for a reason. Capacitors in Tesla’s time were HUGE, and just by winding the coil his way you eliminated the need for those capacitors in motor design. Giant step forward. We’re taking that SAME principal of “no self inductance” and applying it to generators to “outrun” Lenz. But you can do the SAME thing by putting the RIGHT SIZE capacitor in parallel with the coil. It accomplishes the SAME purpose. What is the “PERFECT” coil? The coil with the ability to QUICKLY accept and release magnetic flux (ferrite or maybe met glass core) with the capacitance in the windings that enables it to outrun Lenz, which is ANY number of strands in parallel with the CORRECT capacitor in parallel. Don’t worry about how many strands of wire you have. Design your coil for the voltage or amperage output you want and use a cap in parallel to GIVE you the necessary capacitance. Capacitors are a bit smaller now than in Tesla’s time and much easier to use.
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        Sometimes I just want to SCREAM obvious stuff in the faces of people who look, and look, but don’t use their eyes or their brains. ANY number of strands in parallel with the CORRECT capacitor in parallel. Don’t worry about how many strands
                        Just any coil of wire hey? Pop a cap on it and she is up and running. Come on Dave give me a break to think all this time.........

Comment

• Dave:
                          So here’s something for EVERYBODY to remember. The Tesla patent on how to build a coil with NO self inductance, which is what ALL of Thane’s “patented”

Your progress and project of the generator you built according to this statement that you studied and applied well, and the magnetic drag suppression.
                          The Testa principle is already quite understandable, as you Dave's project, and Thane applies the same,
                          It is already clear the capacitance in the coil delays the current, there is no doubt they have already demonstrated it.
                          In another demonstration I tell you, I am winding a car alternator with 12-wire two-wire coils, connection 4 of 4 in series and 3 in parallel, as in one of Dave's recommendations, for me it is not a problem in convincing me, I am applying
                          The basic principle of Tesla is real, you Dave, Thane, BroMikey and some others too
                          We are experiencing it

As I told you I will apply it in a car alternator, of course the magnetic drag will continue, but the improvement of the coil, II hope it will generate the charge at less speed the battery charge.
                          Last edited by alexelectric; 02-10-2020, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• The important thing is to take advantage of the effect that Dave (Tesla Patent) already comments, who does not want to understand, see, understand, reason and carry out the projects, are their decisions.
                            In my case, the capacitance in the coils is understandable and applicable.
                            As I said, I am winding a car alternator, 12 wires per phase.
                            I want to see what effect I find, it is work that will be making 14 coils per phase, then make the 12 connections of each phase.
                            Then I want to wind another alternator with 24 wires per phase, I don't know if I'm going to increase it to 24 volts.
                            All these projects require time and effort, calculate, estimate the gauge of the wire, how many wires, as I want to connect them, that I want to obtain from profit.

All this I want to see at which time of the rpm the alternator accelerates under load, I hope it will serve less operating revolutions.

Comment

• ReGenX gone public to builders everywhere.

https://medium.com/ijtcse-research-issn-2349-1582/design-and-performance-analysis-of-regenx-generator-e3bfbc54fce6

Thane Christopher hiens, a Canadian physicist invented this topologyalso developed the theory of ReGenXgenerator[1]. The ReGenX Generator allows electric vehicle generators to recharge the EV’s batteries while simultaneously accelerating the EV and to recharge the EV’s batteries while simultaneously decelerating the EV below a certain speed.The greater the magnitude of battery recharging in EV Regenerative Acceleration Mode the faster the rate of battery recharging and the fasterthe rate of EV acceleration. The greater the magnitude of battery recharging in EV regenerative braking mode the faster the rate of batteryrecharging and the faster the rate of EV deceleration. The magnitude of battery recharging current supplied by the ReGenX Generator in EVRegenerative Acceleration Mode is limited only by the physical size of the ReGenX Motor used.

1*JXZylTH06lDpXZyxXh_3cQ.png

Comment

• I copied and pasted the article here. I've seen middle school science fair projects better than this. These guys don't know what they're doing. They appear to attemp to copy and regurgitate Thane's talk but can't even get that right and end up contradicting what he claims. They state several falsehoods about basic physics. And, in particular, notice their drawing of the Bifilar coil. Is that how you guys wind them? And their test rotor..... Chunks of broken magnet glued onto a prony brake.

bi

​​​​DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF REGENX GENERATOR

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/fit/c/96/96/0*ks1LKaiizBx2jrhs.[/IMG]
                                IJTCSE Research
                                May 14, 2019 · 7 min read

1 T.Hariharan, 2 Dr. B. Kunjithapatham

1 UG Scholar, 2 Associate professor

Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,

P. R. Engineering College, Thanjavur, India

IJTCSE Research /ISSN 2349–1582 conference publication

Abstract:In an Electrical machine, the Armature Reaction produces a Counter-Electromagnetic-Torque during on-load and off-load conditions.An effect of Armature Reaction reducesthe generated EMF due to decrease in value of flux per pole.In order to reduce the effect of armature reaction in the machines and thereby to improve the efficiency of the electrical machine in electromechanical energy conversion a new concept is proposed in this project. The regenerative acceleration generator coil takes advantage of the structure of a high impedance, multiple-loop salient pole winding or low impedance bi-filar windings to create a positive armature (accelerative) reaction rather than a negative (decelerative) reaction as exhibited by prior art generators which only have low impedance multiple loops of wire making up their rotor armature. The generator reverses these negative effects by delaying current flow in the coil until the rotating magnetic field reaches top dead centre. The new Generator technology use induced magnetic fields to accelerate the system on-load and produce a Complementary Electromagnetic-Torque, rather than decelerating it via the Counter-Electromagnetic-Torque. This technique would be implemented in Electric vehicles.

Index Terms — Induction Motor, Ferrite Magnet, Coil,Core etc.

IJTCSE Research /ISSN 2349–1582 conference publication

INTRODUCTION

Generator Armature Reaction’s Counter-Electromagnetic-Induced-Torque works in opposition and reduces the drive shaft torque supplied by the prime mover. Generator Armature Reaction produces system deceleration and the greater the magnitude of Load Current delivered by the generator to the load, the greater the magnitude of the Induced Magnetic Field produced around the current bearing wires which make up the generator coils. The greater the magnitude of generator Load Current, the greater the magnitude of Counter-Electromagnetic-Torque produced (and system deceleration) — the more the input power to the prime mover must be increased in order to overcome the generator’s Counter-Electromagnetic-Torque.

LITERATURE REVIEW

Thane Christopher hiens, a Canadian physicist invented this topologyalso developed the theory of ReGenXgenerator[1]. The ReGenX Generator allows electric vehicle generators to recharge the EV’s batteries while simultaneously accelerating the EV and to recharge the EV’s batteries while simultaneously decelerating the EV below a certain speed.The greater the magnitude of battery recharging in EV Regenerative Acceleration Mode the faster the rate of battery recharging and the fasterthe rate of EV acceleration. The greater the magnitude of battery recharging in EV regenerative braking mode the faster the rate of batteryrecharging and the faster the rate of EV deceleration. The magnitude of battery recharging current supplied by the ReGenX Generator in EVRegenerative Acceleration Mode is limited only by the physical size of the ReGenX Motor used.

PROPOSED SYSTEM

The ReGenX Generator technology use induced magnetic fields to accelerate the system on-load and produce a Complementary Electromagnetic-Torque, rather than decelerating it via the Counter-Electromagnetic-Torque. The ReGenX Generator is proven to reverse Generator Armature Reaction by introducing a Load Current Delay into the generator’s performance. The ReGenX Generator is designed to reverse Generator Armature Reaction by introducing a Load. The proposed system is shown in figure 1.
                                • Based on the theory the Generator coil is designed and experimented.
                                • Design and performance analysis of ReGenX coil.
                                [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/60/1*mC0nqzNlLJdDJtWjgeSgCQ.png?q=20[/IMG]
                                [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/2703/1*mC0nqzNlLJdDJtWjgeSgCQ.png[/IMG][IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/60/1*Np8X1av5jAWzx0uAHDYY8Q.png?q=20[/IMG]
                                [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/1131/1*Np8X1av5jAWzx0uAHDYY8Q.png[/IMG]
                                CONVENTIONAL COILGENERATOR

When a rotor magnet approaches a conventional generator coil the current direction produced in the coil creates a magnetic field around the coil.It is shown in fig 3.The magnetic field polarity of the coil’s induced magnetic field is always the same as the approaching rotor magnet’s polarity. Because like magnetic field polarities repel each other, the coil’s induced magnetic field performs work when it reduces the kinetic energy of the approaching rotor magnet.
                                [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/60/1*aQbfQoqUzYDQgFXn3OHq6g.png?q=20[/IMG]
                                [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/663/1*aQbfQoqUzYDQgFXn3OHq6g.png[/IMG]
                                1*aQbfQoqUzYDQgFXn3OHq6g.png
                                Conventional Coil
                                REGENX COIL GENERATOR

The ReGenX Generator technology use induced magnetic fields to accelerate the system on-load and produce a Complementary Electromagnetic-Torque, rather than decelerating it via the Counter-Electromagnetic-Torque. The ReGenX Generator is proven to reverse Generator Armature Reaction by introducing a Load Current Delay into the generator’s performance.It is shown in fig 5.

An induced EMF (voltage) will cause a current to flow in a closed circuit in such a direction that its magnetic effect will produce a Complementary-Electromagnetic-Torque which will assist the change that produces it.

Regenx coil follows the principles such that

1. In a ReGenX coil, an induced voltage will cause a delayed current to flow through a load in such a direction that its delayed net magnetic effect will produce a Complementary-Electromagnetic-Torque that will assist the change that produces it.

2. The delayed net magnetic effect produced by the ReGenX coil’s delayed net load current is always in a direction to assist the turning action of the prime mover.

3. The ReGenX coil’s>45 degree load current delay — delays in the time domain; the net induced magnetic effect in a salient pole generator coil configuration such that the load current sine wave crest (load current and induced magnetic field peak magnitude) occur after the rotating magnetic field pole has already passed the coil’s core at top dead centre.

4. This load current delay and the subsequent the delayed induced magnetic effect accelerates the rotor pole magnet’s departure away from the coil while also simultaneously accelerating the opposite rotor magnetic pole which is approaching the coil.

5. In the case of the ReGenX coil’s operation, an induced current is caused to flow through a load and for power to be dissipated through that load but it does not require the expenditure of additional input energy.

6. The ReGenX coil always requires a prime mover input power reduction when the ReGenX coil is placed on-load and when power is dissipated through the load.

BIFILAR COIL

Bifilar Coil contains two closely spaced, parallel windings. In engineering, the word bifilar describes wire which is made of two filaments or strands.
                                [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/60/1*7npgEyfoRoUPq7qgU8lduw.png?q=20[/IMG]
                                [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/660/1*7npgEyfoRoUPq7qgU8lduw.png[/IMG]
                                1*7npgEyfoRoUPq7qgU8lduw.png
                                Bifilar coil [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/60/1*JXZylTH06lDpXZyxXh_3cQ.png?q=20[/IMG]
                                [IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/2430/1*JXZylTH06lDpXZyxXh_3cQ.png[/IMG]Experiment setup
                                CONCLUSION

The nature of the ReGenX coil design and operationis such that the ReGenX coil is caused to perform as both a capacitor and an inductor.The combination of these two operations is adequate to produce a sufficiently long enough Load Current Delay.It has advantages of capable of reversing Generator Armature Reaction / Generator on load Counter Electromagnetic Torque /Generator Complementary Electromagnetic Torque in its place

In an electric vehicle; Generator Armature Reaction’s Counter Electromagnetic Torque performs work reducing the kinetic energy of the EV — decelerating it when recharge current flows in the generator coils and is delivered to the EV’s batteries. All torque is work and all work requires energy — the energy required to produce the Counter Electromagnetic Torque is provided by the magnetic fields which are created around the generator’s current bearing wires.Such a ReGenX coil generator setup with its increased efficiency and reduced armature reaction could be installed in the Electrical Vehicles.

Under open circuit condition

If a load of infinite resistance (open circuit) is placed on the generator’s output terminals, the load current will be zero and no Generator Armature Reaction will be produced inside the generator because no magnetic fields are created and the input power requirement to the prime mover will be minimal.

Under short circuit condition

If a load of zero resistance (short circuit) is placed on the generator’s output terminals, the load current will be maximum and maximum Generator Armature Reaction is produced around the generator coils current bearing wires inside the generator because the magnetic fields are created are at a maximum magnitude and they perform maximum work decelerating the prime mover.
                                The input power to the prime mover will also need be maximum or the work performed by the generator coil’s magnetic fields will completely stall the system.

VII. SCOPE FOR FUTURE WORK

Case (i)

Using high impedance coil with high DC resistance and high gauge wire .Because the DC resistance of the coil was so high it could not deliver any usable electric output –just system acceleration (Generator Armature Reaction reversal) when loaded.

Case (ii)

In parallel winding configuration could produce Regenerative Acceleration and usable electric power.

Comment

Working...
                                X