No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello well, ok, Dave's last comment, nobody is building his prototype, because I do, in a simpler way, I already have the coil, magnets and rotor, the magnet of magnetic drag supreme, the test I did was at a speed of 1500-1700 rpm, when I put the coil in short the motor accelerates, which proves that the piece of the current in the coil is working due to the winding capacitance, and other data that I get already published, They are not the ones I need more speed.
    OK I need to test it at 2800 rpm, to get what has been indicated, in the next week I will have the engine.
    With this simple test of a coil I will realize how far it can go, then I will put another coil, and another and so on.

Mr. Dave you have contributed a lot, your claim that the users of this forum do not build, it is true in the majority, few like BroMikey and others
    You have shown your progress, if there are few who work in one or another project
    I have seen works in other threads of this forum, for example, BroMikey the one of the replica of the THanes generation coil, is It takes a lot of time and resources, it's not easy
    I tell myself I want to do the replicas of a BroMikey, job, but now I'm with the job of your generator Mr. Dave,

BobFrench shows us his pendulum, I want to replicate it, but I already have several bedini replicas and it's not a problem to work on that, but you can't be at all.
    If few are those who have time, interest, resources to carry out the projects, it is not easy.

You, Mr. Dave, how many hours, days, months it has cost you to carry out your projects, how many tube replies to carry out, but your effort gave you a reward, not everyone has that vocation to investigate and allocate resources.

Since I check your generator, with a test of a few coils I have to make other ideas, which I want to work according to the results.
    Personally, I thank you for all the support and information you provide, and I was not the lucky one to provide you with any material to carry out your replica, it is a pity that they did not take advantage.
    Continue with your projects and experiments this is so Mr. present at the conference is an honor to be there.
    thanks Dave for sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      If you have unlimited power, does it really matter how efficient the devices you run with it are?
      Yes, the point I am making is that the same black box dumping raw power could also be merged with an updated motor to further reduce size down to a walnut. This is what I think Thane is doing with his motors when using his black box called ReGen Xtra. All you need do is maintain a POTENTIAL DIFFERENCE. Thus Thanes shingle for his company.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2020, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
        I have seen works in other threads of this forum, for example, BroMikey the one of the replica of the THanes generation coil, is It takes a lot of time and resources, it's not easy
        I tell myself I want to do the replicas of a BroMikey, job, but now I'm with the job of your generator Mr. Dave,
        Hello Alex
        All my work is based on Daves coil's and anyone can buy magnets. None of this is my work.
        Stick with Dave he is the boss on rotors and coils. Dave is gentle and long suffering, you can't miss.

Concerning Newton's laws on Bislanders thread, he is misquoting as usual Newton, he doesn't know the difference between Newtonian and Plutonium. Sounds off like a smart guy who can keep up, not.

The rotor does matter. The size of a rotor 4 pounds Vs 40 pounds does take different amounts to bring up to speed and maintain it. What researcher miss is that the coil is the first innovation that will determine whether or not it can output more than a conventional coil for the same input current/power/ watts.

Blindly assuming Newton said something he didn't is just another goose chase meant to bring us all back to the curriculum of our day that states "It can't be done".

No self inductance is the key. These coils have no self inductance. Conventionally wound coils do and slow down the rotor dramatically upon draining off a little power from them. Our coils have no self inductance and therefore do not fit into the story rhyme school books having no reference to them. How convenient for Professor Joe blow who only parrots what he is told to say or face losing his or her career. So sad, my heart bleeds for these yuppy clowns who can't go outside.

It's cold outside and this is where these fearful people live, in fear of being discharged. It has been the same story thru out history when men invent new things, they are cast out until the crowd finally catches up.

it is lonely at the top Dave, always has been and always will be. My comfort zone.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 02-06-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Hello Alex
          All my work is based on Daves coil's and anyone can buy magnets. None of this is my work.
          Stick with Dave he is the boss on rotors and coils. Dave is gentle and long suffering, you can't miss.

Concerning Newton's laws on Bislanders thread, he is misquoting as usual Newton, he doesn't know the difference between Newtonian and Plutonium. Sounds off like a smart guy who can keep up, not.

The rotor does matter. The size of a rotor 4 pounds Vs 40 pounds does take different amounts to bring up to speed and maintain it. What researcher miss is that the coil is the first innovation that will determine whether or not it can output more than a conventional coil for the same input current/power/ watts.

Blindly assuming Newton said something he didn't is just another goose chase meant to bring us all back to the curriculum of our day that states "It can't be done".

No self inductance is the key. These coils have no self inductance. Conventionally wound coils do and slow down the rotor dramatically upon draining off a little power from them. Our coils have no self inductance and therefore do not fit into the story rhyme school books having no reference to them. How convenient for Professor Joe blow who only parrots what he is told to say or face losing his or her career. So sad, my heart bleeds for these yuppy clowns who can't go outside.

It's cold outside and this is where these fearful people live, in fear of being discharged. It has been the same story thru out history when men invent new things, they are cast out until the crowd finally catches up.

it is lonely at the top Dave, always has been and always will be. My comfort zone.
          Originally posted by Turion View Post
          ... The rotor he is currently using is heavier than my original rotor so it may require more amps to turn it. It's weight is almost double. ...

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hi Turion,
          You've said this before and I have pointed out that it is wrong. The power, and therefore the motor current, required to turn the rotor at a constant speed is independent of the rotor mass. This is stated in Newton's first law of motion, paraphrased here.

An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and direction unless acted upon by an external force.

External forces would include friction, aerodynamic drag and magnetics. Or since it is not actually the same motor, the difference in current may be due to a difference in the motor compared to the one used earlier.

Regards,
          bi
          BM,
          Sorry to post on this thread, but you really mixed up what I posted concerning Newton's laws of motion.

First off, I didn't quote Newton, so, therefore I could not have misquoted him. I paraphrased Newton's first law of motion as I stated. Look it up and show us where I am "blindly assuming" anything or misrepresenting any interpretation of it.

Secondly, neither Turion, or I, or Newton says anything about size. Turion writes "heavier" and "weight". I refer to mass. See the bold highlighted words in the above post quoted.

Don't accuse me of BS that is obviously untrue.

And, have you ever measured inductance of one of your special coils versus the inductance of an equivalent standard coil, meaning same number of turns and resistance on a similar core? Let's see some data to back up those claims.

Thank you,
          bi

Comment

• This is what bi does. He is a world champion nit picker. He should have been a chimpanzee. They like to pick nits off each other. He will twist things around so he can argue one tiny part he thinks he can win. I talk about the increased weight of the rotor so he starts arguing mass instead, which we know is not the same thing. You cannot win with him. He never admits when he is wrong. You should just ignore him and I should just take my own advice. LOL. Let him go pick nits somewhere else.

And bro,
            I have run my generator with a coil wound with 3 strands of 1000 feet wound in parallel.
            I have run it with six strands of 500 feet wound in parallel that had three groups of two strands connected in series and with two groups of three strands connected in series.

I have run it with 12 strands of 250 feet with six groups of two strands connected in series, with four groups of three strands connected in series and with three groups of four strands connected in series.

In each of these configurations, the amount of wire on the coil is identical. When put under a dead short, there is an rpm for each of these configurations at which the motor will neither speed up nor slow down. With 3 strands it is 2800 rpm. As more strands are wound in parallel and connected in series the required rpm goes down.

We are assuming it is an increase in capacitance because that is what Tesla claimed in his patent. You can call it an increase in magnetic flux density or perhaps we have created a flux capacitor. I don’t really care. We are looking for an effect that we can take advantage of and we have found one. Call it whatever you want. Don’t let bipicker, in his glorious quest for other people’s data because he is too lazy to do the experiments himself, dissuade you from your pursuit of the truth.

bistander says winding these coils is if no value. When all 12 coils are shorted or put under load at too low an rpm with ANY of these configurations the motor comes to a DEAD STOP and proceeds to burn up from the amp draw. If preventing that is of NO VALUE as bistander claims, feel free to continue to burn motors up. As in all things, it is YOUR choice.
            Last edited by Turion; 02-06-2020, 06:23 PM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

This is what bi does. He is a world champion nit picker. He should have been a chimpanzee. They like to pick nits off each other. He will twist things around so he can argue one tiny part he thinks he can win. I talk about the increased weight of the rotor so he starts arguing mass instead, which we know is not the same thing. You cannot win with him. He never admits when he is wrong. You should just ignore him and I should just take my own advice. LOL. Let him go pick nits somewhere else.

And bro,
              I have run my generator with a coil wound with 3 strands of 1000 feet wound in parallel.
              I have run it with six strands of 500 feet wound in parallel that had three groups of two strands connected in series and with two groups of three strands connected in series.

I have run it with 12 strands of 250 feet with six groups of two strands connected in series, with four groups of three strands connected in series and with three groups of four strands connected in series.

As more strands are wound in parallel and connected in series the required rpm goes down.

bistander claims, feel free to continue to burn motors up. As in all things, it is YOUR choice.
              Good to know, the RPM is lower when coils are wound with more strands in parallel connected series for the same amount of wire. Interesting. And with Bi's new revelation we can all use a 400 pound rotor with no extra charge or cost to the unit.

Comment

• Yeah! A ten foot rotor with hundreds of magnets on it. Turn it with a pencil sharpener motor! Woo!! Free energy for all!
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Yeah! A ten foot rotor with hundreds of magnets on it. Turn it with a pencil sharpener motor! Woo!! Free energy for all!
                  Yeah check it with Bi's free energy Newtonian book. Yes , yes and yes, good to go, I'm goin 4 a 4000 pound rotor man.

Comment

• hi everyone about the generator Dave is talking about, I saw this link from an american manufacturer who produced similar generator
                    http://ftcinnovations.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by sunlight View Post
                      hi everyone about the generator Dave is talking about, I saw this link from an american manufacturer who produced similar generator
                      Thank you for showing the conventional generating evolution that is around 90 Percent efficient fully loaded. This is in perfect contrast to Dave's new generator that can run at efficiencies of 500 percent up to infinity.

Infinite means self looped with only power going out, no input needed once at speed. A small battery holds enough power to start these machines and are recharged immediately once full speed is achieved.

The video is a great example of modern generating capabilities. Of course someday these same standard generators will be in a museum where they all belong.

Comment

• Shock-it diode recovery circuit ReGen-Xtra!!!

Comment

• Just the recovery principles, not a practical application. Part 2

Comment

• In violation of Lenz Law, in violation of Faraday's Law, in Violation
                            of the conservation of energy.
                            RegenX coil creates an ON LOAD Neutral (No self induction)
                            power delivery system.

Comment

• Regenerative Acceleration (ReGen-X) Backing Theory

Comment

• Originally posted by sunlight

hi everyone about the generator Dave is talking about, I saw this link from an american manufacturer who produced similar generator

interesting link you shared

You can see how they generate energy in these generators of better performance, low rpm, good energy production, low loss, interesting that the stator has no drag with the rotor.
                                You can see how the coils are inclined I don't know how many degrees with respect to their base.

Here is a link http://www.ftcinnovations.com/FTCReport.pdf where the tests were made to the generator, the operation is explained and there are photos of the generator, it is interesting that we could begin to describe its operation, here in this forum, there are experienced and knowledgeable people who can give us more light about its construction, and we could barajear how it is composed.

Patent
                                https://pdfpiw.uspto.gov/.piw?Docid=...iew+first+page

As you can see, if you can find improvements in power generation, now with Dave's project, I see multiple applications that I will be able to do.

Extra note:
                                Reviewing the patent I see that the rectification is done through thyristors, controlled by a microprocessor, take advantage of a part of the generation wave, which is activated at almost its highest point of the fem wave, thus avoiding the initial repulsion of the lenz, well this is the same as if you had a two-wire coil since the capacitance will delay the current, already very commented here.

This way of activating the conduction of the generation, I had planned to do it through the hall, others use relays, etc., there are diverse and varied ways of carrying out energy generation projects.
                                Last edited by alexelectric; 02-09-2020, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X