Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    You two keep trying to kill yourselves and there won’t be anybody left to replicate this thing.

My machinist called yesterday. He got the parts made and is putting it all back together to see if he can get the amp draw down. If so, I will go down sometime in the next week or so to finish testing. Working on getting one of mine back together also.
    I hope you feel up to it after your last set back.

Comment

• If they pull my drivers license for six months like they did LAST time, I won’t be happy. It makes my life very complicated.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• My machinist has yet to call me with the results of trying to get the amp draw down to the 12 amps of my original build, but having thought about it for a couple weeks now, I am not sure how close he is going to be able to get. The rotor he is currently using is heavier than my original rotor so it may require more amps to turn it. It’s weight is almost double. That increased weight is because the magnets are twice as thick, but they SHOULD also put out more power than I have claimed because of it. So if he can get it down to anywhere between 12 and 14 amps, I am going to call that good enough and get on with the testing. It’s really the output that matters and I will live with a couple hundred watts more input than I claimed, since 80% of THAT can be recovered anyway. I know nobody believes THAT either, but I know what I know. If I haven’t heard from him by this evening I’ll call for an update. As for what I am putting back together, I’ll be working on it later today. Need to spend the morning on my house remodel project. Fun times.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Dave comments
          I know nobody believes that either, but I know what I know

Whoever does not believe it, do so to realize that it works.
          Of course, if you put more weight on a moving object you will need more force to move it.
          But in the case of the magnetic retention of the coil core, it is suppressed and nullified with the magnets that prevent dragging, that if it works within an operating range, this is as if you take the brake off a car at a given acceleration , the car will move more.

Now, if you put more weight on the rotor, the engine that moves it will need more power.
          It's a matter of doing it and trying it, it's more than believing,
          I already made it simple and it works.

around here we keep moving slowly but surely

Comment

My machinist has yet to call me

12 and 14 amps, I am going to call that good enough

since 80% of THAT can be recovered anyway.

I know nobody believes THAT either,

Need to spend the morning on my house remodel project. Fun times.
            I believe you Dave. Someday down the road you will have succeeded with a practical motor gen, well not just a motor generator, it is much more than the standard claims for motor generator at around 1:1 cop and sheet like that. And if others get 1:2 cop they think they have the holy grail and the world by the neck.

Let me remind everyone that anything we can think of has already been done inside the military tech. Military tech is 100 years into the future so you can bet your booty that THEY see the Tesla patents.

Dave and a few others going public will force the hand to release new tech that has been there for decades.

Other nations are depending on it first.

Comment

• Of course we believe you Dave, although we are few.
              I comment on my experience, when I already had a motor, magnet disk 6, and a coil, the attraction of the coil core to the magnet is tremendous, I could not move the rotor easily, the motor did not start it, I needed it to give it a push .

Install the magnet that would prevent dragging, and with this installed I could move the rotor easily, the engine started without help.

Well whoever doubts it, just to test it, put the rotor with the inductor magnets, and the reel only with the core (so that it does not work so much in winding), do not put the drag suppression magnet and it will be given count, then put the magnetic drag suppression magnet, and you will see the difference.

Dave has given examples and described his project with all patience, and he repeats how many times he has been asked for information, he has learned a lot, Dave has spent many hours of work and tests, it is not easy to be installing and desistling, rewinding reels, estimate and test results, all the valuable information you have obtained from the threads of the reels and their effects has a lot of value.

I simply that I am doing a replica of Dave's project, simple and practical, has taken me hours to assemble and that I have the data that Dave has provided.

For the recognition of Dave's work, I express my admiration and respect for the kindness of sharing.

Comment

• I am taking videos step by step as I put this machine back together. After the conference I will make sure all those videos are available in order so that anyone who want to can see the steps in replicating this thing.

I heard from my machinist this afternoon. He is doing a BUNCH of work on the machine he has that I did not know about until today. It includes truing up the rotor so that the air gap between rotor and magnet is reduced. I know from experience that the tighter the air gap, the greater the output of the coils, so I am looking forward to the testing. He is also moving the bearing holder closer to the coil holder so there is less chance of wobble in the shaft.

I will be meeting with the owner of a motor manufacturing company who is interested in manufacturing the generators to be run by his motors. We will see what happens with that. Could be interesting, since it is not possible to paten this because I have open sourced everything.

Comment

• Good, you're going to have a meeting with an engine manufacturer.

I want to comment on an opinion, you should register your project, an author's registry, to protect your project so that some company believes itself rights and can patent it and want to take advantage of it, it is already known as consortiums, it is an opinion, value it is your decision.

Although here in this forum there are records of your work is a background that validates you as the author of the project, free.

Thank you for what you will share later, the videos and information.

I continue with the simple project, and I wait for the construction of 12 magnets, since you can give us more details.

Thanks Turion, you studied and put into practice a research of Tesla, on the capacitance in the coils and how to take advantage of its effect.

Comment

• Pendulum.

Hey guys. Dave's generator has always been interesting, but it keeps getting better by the day.

Thanks for posting that video with the transmission of power, BroMikey...going the right direction.

Here's a video of my tiny pendulum: https://youtu.be/8Ex82ljKv7w

It's charging the same battery from before (105Ah marine battery, 500CCA, 12v) and is drawing 200mA of 37-38v off the open voltage of 24v solar. The device will sit in the palm of your hand. The coil is less than an inch in diameter and 1.5 inches tall and has a 24AWG for the power wire and a 26AWG for the trigger wire. Anything close will work fine. Skinnier wire draws less amps.

The circuit is a standard Bedini SSG. I added a million ohm resistor to an LED put them in parallel with the base resistance to act as an OFF/ON indicator. It uses nothing and changes nothing...just indicates that the trigger is ON.

As I am posting this, the battery is over 13.20v (having charged for less than 6 hours starting at 12.47v) and being charged radiantly, without amperage to speak of. This is good for the battery and can be done with very small solar panels (two 12v panels in series, mine are 15W each).

Take care,

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by BobFrench View Post
                      Pendulum.

Hey guys. Dave's generator has always been interesting, but it keeps getting better by the day.

Thanks for posting that video with the transmission of power, BroMikey...going the right direction.

Here's a video of my tiny pendulum: https://youtu.be/8Ex82ljKv7w

It's charging the same battery from before (105Ah marine battery, 500CCA, 12v) and is drawing 200mA of 37-38v off the open voltage of 24v solar. The device will sit in the palm of your hand. The coil is less than an inch in diameter and 1.5 inches tall and has a 24AWG for the power wire and a 26AWG for the trigger wire. Anything close will work fine. Skinnier wire draws less amps.

The circuit is a standard Bedini SSG. I added a million ohm resistor to an LED put them in parallel with the base resistance to act as an OFF/ON indicator. It uses nothing and changes nothing...just indicates that the trigger is ON.

As I am posting this, the battery is over 13.20v (having charged for less than 6 hours starting at 12.47v) and being charged radiantly, without amperage to speak of. This is good for the battery and can be done with very small solar panels (two 12v panels in series, mine are 15W each).

Take care,

Bob
                      That very cool Bob

Comment

• alexelectric,

The patent that covers magnetic neutralization as well as Tesla’s patent on parallel windings to increase coil capacitance have long expired and the info is part of the public domain. Plus I have released it all here. That pretty much leaves it wide open for anyone to use the information any way they like.

Comment

alexelectric,

The patent that covers magnetic neutralization as well as Tesla’s patent on parallel windings to increase coil capacitance have long expired and the info is part of the public domain. Plus I have released it all here. That pretty much leaves it wide open for anyone to use the information any way they like.
                          Eventually we will get past the "Can't be done doctrine" spewed by academia. All people need do is try and that has been removed out of their thought process, thus a void population. I am always amazed at how few of us there are.

Comment

• Unfortunately, there don’t seem to be any of “us”. For years I have been saying this works. Many people have seen that speed up under load is possible and many people have seen that magnetic neutralization is possible, yet not a single person has replicated my machine. We have a bunch of talkers and very few builders. I have GIVEN AWAY a half dozen rotors to different people who assured me they were going to build, but nothing so far except talk,talk, talk.

The conference is in July. What excuse will people have when that is in the rear view mirror? The same one they have now. They all want somebody else to do it for them and hand it to them on a plate. They all claim to be “free energy researchers” but they are not. They are free energy parasites.

Is it any wonder the really GOOD stuff is being built by people who no longer waste their time even posting here? This machine works, yet it is obsolete. It is the Model-T of free energy. The difference is, lots of people took advantage of the Model-T.

Comment

• I would like to have even a model-T but all I have is this old wood burner to produce enough energy to heat my house in the winter. There is no such thing as free energy, you know that. How many $10,000 dollar bills have you roasted in the fires of pursuit? Speed up under load of course is very real. Motors may one day use this advantage raising their efficiency.

Radio isotopes have been perfected. Plate material treated such makes a battery last a number of days or years based on half life. If all you want is a steady stream of raw power. Motors of the other hand must change so as to not only offer mechanical rotating mass(DUH) but also at the same time cost little with extra energy generated in that process. What are you going to do? Make a static power source with no moving parts sending it's energy to a motor from the 1800"s and watch the watts go up in smoke?

Maybe you have a little black box the size of a lunch box to power a Mac truck but the truck is obsolete.

Comment

• If you have unlimited power, does it really matter how efficient the devices you run with it are?

Comment

Working...
                                X