Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Bro,
    Despite what some of the people who come here believe, free energy is possible.
    Absolutely Turion Man, you are so right. In the past murders have been committed to suppress
    or people offered money to go away but this thing is beginning to snowball and nothing will
    stop it now. Because of the bullying, killings and buy outs that put the extra energy out
    of business and off the market, plenty of pee peed off folks are considering our time as a sort
    of payback time. It is going to be a tidal wave.

But the revolution is here.

I am getting NOTHING out of this. All profits will be THEIRS. I just want the tech OUT THERE. Those who believe this generator doesn’t work are just wrong.

That's awesome Dave, truly a great leader and good heart. Remembering of course what comes around goes around? It will come back to you.

I will probably be either rich or dead. Life is funny like that.
    Well I hope you don't drown financially in the mean time.

It is going to be an incredible year.
    Can't wait for the video You knew I would.

Comment

• Greetings to all

I already started the 6-magnet generator and a 12-wire multifilar coil connected in series of 4 and the resulting ones in parallel.
      I could not use a cd engine because it did not have the corresponding power.
      The motor used for the test is an AC 120 volt, washing machine, I think it has a speed of about 1700 rmp more-less

First test
      with incandence focus 72 w 120 v, a voltage of 48.4 v was measured. 0.28 amp

Then I did a test with a reducing transformer of 120 volts at 24 v, of 2 amp. with central bypass of 12 volts. connect it to a 12 v 1.5 amp bulb. in the derivation of 12 volts. The values ​​they gave were 8.9 v, 1.2 amp. The engine was spinning at 1729 rpm.

In this first test the coil core had a 10mm rotor magnet separation, the magnet's attraction to the core is tremendous, I have not set the magnetic suppression yet.

Second test

For this second test, the core was approached to the rotor more, 0.5 cm.

Results with incandence focus 66 v, 0.3 amp

Results with the focus of 12 v, 11.25 v. 1.38 amp.

as you can see the approach of the nucleus improved the results, as expected more induction.

I will work on the incorporation of the magnetic neutralization magnet.

In the week I will get a faster engine, to achieve the proposed speed of 2800 rpm.

And as it is known higher speed higher induction. and see the effect of acceleration.

For now I am on that and on the way to the generator prototype.

According to the results I get, maybe I will go to the construction of a 24-wire coil, so that the generator runs at a lower speed.

I want to tell you that to be doing these projects requires time and dedication, yesterday I get very tired, it seems simple, but when you have to adjust, modify, change elements, and then you say I have to change or adjust this, which implies to disassemble, unscrew again , it takes time and effort, and that I'm talking about a simple replica of Dave's project, I understand him when he says we have to adjust again, take apart, it takes time because his generator is more complete and large, of the prototype that we wants to show.

But it is gratifying to achieve the proposed goals.

I look forward to your proactive comments, any questions or suggestions to move forward, thanks
      Last edited by alexelectric; 01-19-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Bromikey - in your very first post of this thread, there is a video you had embedded. Original code had [yt}videoaddress[/VIDEO]

yt has been changed throughout the forum to video, which is the correct embed code for vbulletin now but vbulletin hasn't found a way to get the vids to automatically embed, they only changed the code.

Would you just editing the post and saving (without changing anything in the post) so we can see if that forces the embed? Just click edit and then save.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Pendulum

Hello again,

Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GnX...ature=youtu.be

This is the pendulum not swinging, but bouncing straight out from the magnet on the points. I didn't intend this, so it's not to my credit or fault...it's the pendulum revealing its secrets. This allows for a modification where there is no pivot on the arm. The flexibility of the arm and A-frame allows for the movement. I measured the frequency across the coil and it rapidly varies constantly between 48-68Hz.

OrionLightShip, good to hear from you. (I just got a notification that somebody with a Russian name has subscribed to me, so things are picking). I will be doing that and other measurements and will post them here. I certainly do not have this perfected. I am constantly trying different things. I just added a diode that I think will keep more of the collapse of the coil going to the battery...we'll see.

Take care guys,

Bob

"Anything will reveal its secrets, if you love it enough." -George Washington Carver

"Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you..." -Joseph Campbell

Comment

• Pendulum

Quickly, I just wanted to apologize to my new subscriber for referring to him as "Russian." I wasn't paying attention...the letters in his name are obviously Greek...duh. Sorry. Oh, and I just got another subscriber today...the place is fillin' up.

Also, I thought that I should have mentioned in the last post that I put a diode directly off the input positive so that the positive of the collapsing coil would not go to the input. If the input was a battery I might not bother.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by BobFrench View Post
              Pendulum

This is the pendulum not swinging, but bouncing straight out from the magnet on the points. I didn't intend this, so it's not to my credit or fault...it's the pendulum revealing its secrets.

Way cool!
              Goes to show a long stiff stick is better than a limp one.

Sorry, couldn't help myself

Comment

• alexelectric,

The mass of your magnet.
                Air gap
                # of magnets on the rotor
                RPM
                core material
                # of winds in the coil
                wire diameter
                # of strands
                connections between parallel strands

All these effect your input and output, because with THIS machine the output DOES affect the results you get with your input.

Do you know what your air gap is?
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Bromikey - in your very first post of this thread, there is a video you had embedded. Original code had [yt}videoaddress[/VIDEO]

yt has been changed throughout the forum to video, which is the correct embed code for vbulletin now but vbulletin hasn't found a way to get the vids to automatically embed, they only changed the code.

Would you just editing the post and saving (without changing anything in the post) so we can see if that forces the embed? Just click edit and then save.
                  hello Aaron I just saw this post and I will try it if I can find which one. Thanks for your hard work.

PS I am back and just pasted the yt links straight in and they work.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Anyone ever compare the performance difference of Iron Powder to welding rods?

Powdered Iron.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      alexelectric,

The mass of your magnet.
                      Air gap
                      # of magnets on the rotor
                      RPM
                      core material
                      # of winds in the coil
                      wire diameter
                      # of strands
                      connections between parallel strands

All these effect your input and output, because with THIS machine the output DOES affect the results you get with your input.

Do you know what your air gap is?

Of course, it all depends on the elements that are in operation.
                      Everything is in accordance with its recommendations, it is a simple replica of the project, I only need 2800 rpm.
                      I only use a coil of 256 feet and 12 cables, cable 23, connected in series of 4 and the resulting 3 in parallel
                      The dimensions of the coil are of the reel you suggested.
                      The core is welder, which is used in bedini
                      The core is 5 mm from the rotor, the attraction is tremendous
                      The rotor has 6 N52 2 "x 3/4 neodymium magnets
                      If I build the 12 magnet rotor only 1400 rpm would be needed, if I ran it at 2800 rpm it would be more fem and amperage. For now, this simple project is enough for me to have the satisfactory results
                      I have not incorporated magnetic suppression, I will add it

I have to buy the engine you are using and your speed controller can remind me of the data.

With all this, I am already advanced to demonstrate a viable replica of his Dave project, I have no doubts about his contributions and data, which he has entrusted to us, supports it in two patents, and viable electromagnetic principles.
                      Every project requires work and effort.
                      honor to who deserves it thanks Dave for sharing and supporting
                      Last edited by alexelectric; 01-20-2020, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

The core is 5 mm from the rotor, the attraction is tremendous
                        5-6mm is to big. Try 3mm or 2mm for best response. Not so easy for a cheap rotor.
                        When I use 1/4" gaps nothing happens. I had to tighten the space up to 3mm or less.
                        Now mine works.

Comment

• If that's how you comment BroMikey
                          I will put it at 3mm, but first I will incorporate the neutralization of the magnetic drag, because as I have already said the attraction is tremendous, I remember Dave when he informed us how that drag burns the motors or increased consumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobFrench View Post
                            Pendulum

Hello again,

Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GnX...ature=youtu.be

This is the pendulum not swinging, but bouncing straight out from the magnet on the points. I didn't intend this, so it's not to my credit or fault...it's the pendulum revealing its secrets. This allows for a modification where there is no pivot on the arm. The flexibility of the arm and A-frame allows for the movement. I measured the frequency across the coil and it rapidly varies constantly between 48-68Hz.

OrionLightShip, good to hear from you. (I just got a notification that somebody with a Russian name has subscribed to me, so things are picking). I will be doing that and other measurements and will post them here. I certainly do not have this perfected. I am constantly trying different things. I just added a diode that I think will keep more of the collapse of the coil going to the battery...we'll see.

Take care guys,

Bob

"Anything will reveal its secrets, if you love it enough." -George Washington Carver

"Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you..." -Joseph Campbell

regards BobFrench
                            interesting your proposal, you continue to improve it, that good.
                            I have a bedini motor when I connect it began to oscillate between two coils and magnets as a pendulum, I remembered your projects.
                            Greetings and here pending your progress

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                              If that's how you comment BroMikey
                              I will put it at 3mm, but first I will incorporate the neutralization of the magnetic drag, because as I have already said the attraction is tremendous, I remember Dave when he informed us how that drag burns the motors or increased consumption.
                              Yes gap MUST be 3mm or less to get a reasonable EFFECT. ALL MOTORS used today
                              use a much smaller gap than 1mm. You will not get what you are looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                                Anyone ever compare the performance difference of Iron Powder to welding rods?

Powdered Iron.jpg
                                No, have you? Tell us about it. PLZ

Comment

Working...
                                X