Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Nice test setup. Do you think he is getting OU?
    In this working shooting, the transition to self-propelled mode was demonstrated, directly. But the system stopped after a short period of time. The author (my reader) was the question of how to fix it. A more detailed analysis in his system was the voltage drop in the closed circuit of the motor and generator. What was given, the recommendation to connect the motor through the inverter from the battery. Generator to charge the battery, through an adjustable charger. No longer had contact with the author of the device. The system is calculated correctly, the voltage drop is solved by the buffer source, from the buffer source and the excess energy that accumulate on it is removed.
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 12-23-2019, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Rakarskiy
      I have to depend on you for the translation.

Comment

• Pendulum in the Rain

Hey guys,

Here's a video of my pendulum system charging a battery while being run on solar panels (two 12v, 15W panels in series) in the rain:

https://youtu.be/4V-2cEZM3e4

The amp draw doesn't even show on the meter (which is the wrong size, but I burned up my last two 500mA meters). The last time I checked it, it was .08v higher after about an hour of charging. That's on the same 500CCA (105Ah) battery that I have shown which had been sitting over night (because I modified the core of the coil that runs the pendulum by adding a small magnet on top of the core so that it will repulse the pendulum arm magnet so that it will not sit in front of the points magnet if it stops swinging. Being stopped at that point closes the points, which sends a constant current and burns up the coil. Been there, done that.)

Hey, concerning Dave's stuff: Dave doesn't fake anything. His generator is for real and the concept is simple, but you have to spend the time and money to make it big enough, close tolerance and efficient. Pay attention to the details that Dave gives you. Everything matters.

OU is simple, but most guys aren't building things that are efficient. If you throw something together from a few boards you found in the backyard, a beer can (empty, of course), and an old washing machine motor, you probably won't get it. The worst component is the lead acid battery with its high impedance, especially when small and in poor condition. JB always said to use big battery banks...ya gotta get the impedance down. Get away from batteries as much as possible and use batteries that are low impedance when you need them.

OK...that's my 2 cents. Take care and happy holidays to all,

Bob

Comment

• Obsolete

Bro,
          I am responding to you on your thread rather than bi’s thread as I told him I wouldn’t be back there until after the Jan 6th meeting.

Out of date, outmoded, and (since I am the only one who has one) definitely OUT OF USE. Or do you know of one in operation anywhere that I don’t know about?

As to money, I realize you were kidding about that. I have probably around $30,000 invested in the generator. The owner of the independent testing lab, who has seen it run, has offered to give me $100,000 for more research the day the gen self runs. He believes this tech need to go forward. And getting it to self run may be a bit of a trick, but we will get there in the next couple weeks. The output is definitely already there. Now if only bistander would make such an offer, since he KNOWS it is not possible.

Anyway, have another project that is going to require the same capital outlay but over a much shorter time frame so the next year is going to be very interesting.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Bro,
            I am responding to you on your thread rather than bi’s thread as I told him I wouldn’t be back there until after the Jan 6th meeting.

Out of date, outmoded, and (since I am the only one who has one) definitely OUT OF USE. Or do you know of one in operation anywhere that I don’t know about?

As to money, I realize you were kidding about that. I have probably around $30,000 invested in the generator. The owner of the independent testing lab, who has seen it run, has offered to give me $100,000 for more research the day the gen self runs. He believes this tech need to go forward. And getting it to self run may be a bit of a trick, but we will get there in the next couple weeks. The output is definitely already there. Now if only bistander would make such an offer, since he KNOWS it is not possible.

Anyway, have another project that is going to require the same capital outlay but over a much shorter time frame so the next year is going to be very interesting.
            Dang, I didn't know you had THAT much money was going into this project.
            I guess I learn something everyday. Can't wait to see the old clunker run,
            looped and tucked away on the mantle. It should at least do what all relics
            do? Stir up a good conversation?

Bi is no fun, he doesn't even know what we are talking about like most.
            Just another fairy tale perpetual motion machine teacher says can't work.

There goes the university jersey if yuppies admit.

Have a holly jolly Turion and wait till after to loosen up a bit, that is the
            way to win the war.
            May God richly Bless you.

Comment

• Pendulum w/ Higher Frequency

Hello again and Happy Holidays,

I have simplified the system some and will post the circuit later (forgot to draw it up for posting). But this short video shows a faster frequency obtained by placing a rubber band on either side of the pendulum arm to catch the momentum and use it to reverse the direction at a higher rate of speed. Works great. I replaced the caps with just a 1000uF cap which, because of the faster action, lowered the amp draw and raised the charging considerably. In less than 30 mins. the battery was over 1320v which was its highest to that point due to rain. In a few more minutes it was at 1326v before I shut it down for the day.

Video (11 sec.): https://youtu.be/OY80qbehHNU

Because I have previously run larger caps on this machine, the points have become pitted and will stick at times. I am testing different size caps now to see the biggest cap that will not damage the points. The higher frequency allows for good results without the large caps, so I am hoping that I can determine the best size in short order.

The smaller the cap, the higher the open voltage of the solar stays. So, a smaller cap hits with higher voltage. Soon I will be using two 24v solar panels in series to give me an open voltage that I think will be around 80v. Raising the frequency even more will probably help too.

Alright, that's it for now.

Take care,

Bob

Comment

• I haven't followed the thread much, so I don't know all the history you guys have with Bistander, but maybe we shouldn't be so hard on him. I can only think of 2 reasons he is saying the things that he does: 1) He has been too indoctrinated by classical electrical theory, or 2) He is a paid misinformation plant to misdirect people and keep them spinning their wheels until they get discouraged.

If he is #1, then he doesn't have free energy and never will. This is sad and maybe we should have some compassion for him.

If he is #2, then he has decided to flush his own kids and grandkids down the toilet with the rest of humanity as big industry continues to pollute the planet and hold everybody hostage economically. This is even more sad. To work against the health and happiness of your own species for money is very short-sighted and lacks virtue.

Hopefully, there is some other option that I haven't thought of that has some redeeming value in his actions.

I don't know him and I have nothing against him, but if he doesn't hold with the possibility of OU, his presence on this forum seems odd.

Take care all,

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by BobFrench View Post
                  Hello again and Happy Holidays,

But this short video shows a faster frequency obtained

Take care,

Bob
                  Looks like about 250hz, you could over charge the battery fast
                  if left unattended.

On the subject of bisexual or byproduct as some have called him I
                  think both #1 and #2 apply. Especially #2 his favorite number. But we
                  won't get into that.Openly Bi and proud of it. Go figure.

Now back to testing. Glad you are getting some good results. Do you
                  think that gravity or the weight of the arm and magnet helps the
                  process? You know as compared or VS. an osc to cap dump?

That is what you have there. It's a slow cap dump circuit.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 12-28-2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Who cares and why?

Originally posted by BobFrench View Post
                    I haven't followed the thread much, so I don't know all the history you guys have with Bistander, but maybe we shouldn't be so hard on him. I can only think of 2 reasons he is saying the things that he does: 1) He has been too indoctrinated by classical electrical theory, or 2) He is a paid misinformation plant to misdirect people and keep them spinning their wheels until they get discouraged.

If he is #1, then he doesn't have free energy and never will. This is sad and maybe we should have some compassion for him.

If he is #2, then he has decided to flush his own kids and grandkids down the toilet with the rest of humanity as big industry continues to pollute the planet and hold everybody hostage economically. This is even more sad. To work against the health and happiness of your own species for money is very short-sighted and lacks virtue.

Hopefully, there is some other option that I haven't thought of that has some redeeming value in his actions.

I don't know him and I have nothing against him, but if he doesn't hold with the possibility of OU, his presence on this forum seems odd.

Take care all,

Bob
                    Hi Bob,

I still don't see why it matters. Why can't members just discuss the topic, the science, the energy goals and methods? When I ask for proof of a claim, or evidence, or offer a solution based on the work of Faraday, why must a member ask for my identity, or belittle and insult me? Why can't the member just answer my question and support his statement or claim?

This is the renewable energy forum on this board, not a social club.

Regards and happy New year.

bi

Comment

• Lol

bi,
                      And when I refuse to prove something to YOU, I am called a liar, a fraud and a con man. It appears it’s ok when it is YOU calling names, but nobody is allowed to call YOU names or you whine about it. You’re killing me Smalls, you’re killing me.

The 6th is fast approaching. When we prove the generator works to Aaron and he confirms it, what will you do then? More accusations? Or will you finally build it for yourself? Just curious. I guess what happens then will define you. Are you s REALLY interested in free energy, or is your purpose here to spread disinformation and discredit real builders?

Dave
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• When

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        bi,
                        And when I refuse to prove something to YOU, I am called a liar, a fraud and a con man. It appears it’s ok when it is YOU calling names, but nobody is allowed to call YOU names or you whine about it. You’re killing me Smalls, you’re killing me.

The 6th is fast approaching. When we prove the generator works to Aaron and he confirms it, what will you do then? More accusations? Or will you finally build it for yourself? Just curious. I guess what happens then will define you. Are you s REALLY interested in free energy, or is your purpose here to spread disinformation and discredit real builders?

Dave
                        Hi Turion,

What happens when you fail to loop it and cannot measure more real power output than input power? Then the comments I made look like fact instead of name-calling.

But I knew your claim was false when I made those statements, so I never was name-calling, just stating fact.

bi

Comment

• Only the machine is running RIGHT now, lighting five 300 watt light bulbs and running a small AC motor at 1700 RPM on the last two coils when that same motor will only run at 1600 RPM plugged into the wall. That motor is 110 volt 1.8 amp motor, so that gives you some idea of the output of a coil pair. And the gen is only turning at 1140 RPM, when it’s normal running speed is 2800 RPM. The DC motor driving the generator is running on 24 volt at 6 amps, so something is weird about that, but I won’t know what until I get down there. On 24 volts it SHOULD run at 2800 RPM, so I don’t know what my machinist is doing wrong. Weak batteries maybe.

Comment

• Any actual measurements?

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            Only the machine is running RIGHT now, lighting five 300 watt light bulbs and running a small AC motor at 1700 RPM on the last two coils when that same motor will only run at 1600 RPM plugged into the wall. That motor is 110 volt 1.8 amp motor, so that gives you some idea of the output of a coil pair. And the gen is only turning at 1140 RPM, when it’s normal running speed is 2800 RPM. The DC motor driving the generator is running on 24 volt at 6 amps, so something is weird about that, but I won’t know what until I get down there. On 24 volts it SHOULD run at 2800 RPM, so I don’t know what my machinist is doing wrong. Weak batteries maybe.
                            It sounds like RPM is the only measurement taken. All the other numbers are ratings and assumptions, and that doesn't mean much.

bi

Comment

• Just using talking points like the media does today and ignore facts.
                              The facts are more important than talking points. Facts bring down
                              the house of cards or talking points, same thing.

All generators today loaded draw more current exponentially as the load
                              increases. On the other hand our coils do not affect the drive current.
                              Generator coils that deliver real power without increasing drive input
                              are a phenomena conventional science is unaware of because they have
                              deliberately turned a blind eye.

It is a very simple idea but the indoctrination (Religion) of University
                              minds has caused a block in some cases. In other case these so called
                              professors of scientific method can do nothing outside govt curriculum.
                              They may find (And have) contradictory evidence that makes the books
                              obsolete but would not dare to jeopardize their careers.

Political correctness and dumbing down thru the use of cliche's, trigger
                              words and practically story rhyme scenarios doubled down on out of 6th
                              grade reading books. All higher learning at the college level is held to
                              the roots of 6th grade science. If any higher learning is found to be in
                              conflict with these root experiments, it is thrown out.

Therefore no progress can be made thru scientific method as all roads
                              lead to the foundational teaching in early school.

In conventional science all generator coils slug down the drive input
                              causing a proportionate increase as generated power climbs.

Using N. Tesla's 2nd coil findings (That were buried and rejected) we see
                              that a generator can offer large amounts of utility power without the
                              old relationships of increased HP (Horse Power). This finding among
                              others would have lead to development of high COP (Coefficient or Power)
                              on the order of limitless but was not a cost effective strategy for the
                              businessmen of the day. It was at this point their media machine was
                              used to cripple Tesla's influence in offering any additional findings. Total
                              scientific stagnation has persisted ever since.

Everything taught in schools is based on lies and built on them. The good
                              things learned in schools is a beginning only. 6th grade up to 10th or 12th
                              grade are the cutoff where we become aware of many scientist findings
                              as far back as the 16 hundreds. This is fine but only the starting point.

In many cases college level instructors are nothing more than parrot's
                              boardering on babbling idiots.

Energy will be free. Generators setup with coils that do not change drive
                              input is only one very simple choice for average guys like me. There
                              are many examples of different system already doing this.

The reason we discuss this particular approach to extra energy producing
                              systems is to get our foot in the doorway far beyond the closed doors of the
                              blind guides standing in our way.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                Only the machine is running RIGHT now, lighting five 300 watt light bulbs and running a small AC motor at 1700 RPM on the last two coils when that same motor will only run at 1600 RPM plugged into the wall. That motor is 110 volt 1.8 amp motor, so that gives you some idea of the output of a coil pair. And the gen is only turning at 1140 RPM, when it’s normal running speed is 2800 RPM. The DC motor driving the generator is running on 24 volt at 6 amps, so something is weird about that, but I won’t know what until I get down there. On 24 volts it SHOULD run at 2800 RPM, so I don’t know what my machinist is doing wrong. Weak batteries maybe.
                                Very interesting your information,
                                as soon as I can if I am interested in your videos and your guide.
                                I have pending to continue with the project you propose, in a few more weeks I will have information on the progress of the simple replica of the turion generator
                                thanks turion for sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X