Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO]watch?v=oTznsdT1u4g[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Smart young man does a motor generator that is 100% self running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDG0HuXSjIs

------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• GAP POWER Motor and NEW Low Lenz Generator Coil Test

Hi!

Here is my GAP POWER type motor as a test bed for testing different geometries of generator coils. The coil I am testing here is 100 turns 0,3mm wire, air core. WYSIWYG 06.06 sorry for no audio comment but I wanted you to listen to the RPM when under LOAD.
        [VIDEO]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx7HOUJl2Ro[/VIDEO]
        “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Originally posted by kEhYo77 View Post
          Hi!

Here is my GAP POWER type motor as a test bed for testing different geometries of generator coils. The coil I am testing here is 100 turns 0,3mm wire, air core. WYSIWYG 06.06 sorry for no audio comment but I wanted you to listen to the RPM when under LOAD.
          [VIDEO]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx7HOUJl2Ro[/VIDEO]
          Nice work

Comment

• Self runner.

Gotoluc connects a large capacitor in parallel between his battery and self running coil circuit. Luc then proceeds to disconnect the battery and the circuit continues to run itself while the capacitor charge level rises.

The neutralization pulse should return itself to the coil as the field reasserts itself and be recoverable as Art shows to be OU

GAP POWER Motor and NEW Low Lenz Generator Coil Test - YouTube
            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 06-07-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
              Gotoluc connects a large capacitor in parallel between his battery and self running coil circuit. Luc then proceeds to disconnect the battery and the circuit continues to run itself while the capacitor charge level rises.

I see. So it runs itself say several seconds or minutes? I have seen where
              so many experimenters claim it ran by itself then do a follow up saying it
              stopped. Then if it does run all you get is the air whipping off the rotor.

So what actually happened? Most of Luc video's claim he has not
              produced any OVERUNITY no ouThat is little ou

Even after going to Thane Heins shop seeing the REGENX systems
              LUC has never claimed excess outputs. Maybe he is keeping it a secret?
              Let's hope so.

135 degrees after TDC is what THE GAP MAN says gets him the
              OVERUNITY a.k.a. O.U. capital O capital U

Do you have a GAP motor ALLEN?

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-08-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• I think you guys missed the point of my video above.

[VIDEO]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx7HOUJl2Ro&feature=youtu.be&t=2m[/VIDEO]

Please look again at NEW 'infinity' generator coil design (2:00 mark) that does not drag the GAP motor down. It is a loop folded into 8 figure and then folded in half.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by kEhYo77; 06-08-2017, 07:40 AM.
                “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

I think you guys missed the point of my video above.

Please look again at NEW 'infinity' generator coil design (2:00 mark) that does not drag the GAP motor down. It is a loop folded into 8 figure and then folded in half.

I see what you are saying about the new addition to the GAP motor
                  using a figure 8 coil lighting an LED. I assume you used other coils
                  and they slowed the motor down?

Can you light 100 LED's for free also? And at what point will the wheel
                  slow down? These are the questions most people will have. For instance
                  I could take a scooter motor up to 1000 rpms on little to no power
                  with a magnet wheel on it and light a 5 watt LED bulb with it.

Unless you have some way to measure current draw or accurately
                  measure RPM changes there is no way to tell what is going on with
                  such a tiny bit extracted for the LED.

I like the figure 8 coil, many coils work in a giant magnetic field.

Of course the question should be "Is the input to GAP motor unchanged
                  when generating equal amounts to give it a 1:1 COP minimum, otherwise
                  it is another kool experiment.

A starship coil works, a square coil will work just about any shape you
                  can imagine will pick up enough to light an LED.

Thanks for the shape test. You could even take up basket weaving.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 06-08-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Yes, other coils I tried did slow down this rotor.
                    I will make a video with proper measurements soon.

Comment

Yes, other coils I tried did slow down this rotor.
                      I will make a video with proper measurements soon.

Wow that is interesting, I would never have thought your motor
                      so sensitive because it is working on such small amounts of power
                      that a single LED might affect it.

Thanks for the added update on your investigation.

One thing is sure, those GAP motors really run on small amounts so
                      this helps when using tiny loads with coils of different sizes.

Knowing who you are, based on your past track record I am going
                      to assume you used around the same mass of wire for each test.

I know you. That is why I am looking foreword to your
                      next entry. I am learning something here. Not just another kool
                      video like so many others.We are actually getting somewhere.

Comment

• KehYo

We can verify if the motor's self looped by replacing the run battery with a large capacitor; Not only can the capacitor collect power back away from the input coils, but it can hook up to a series of figure "8" output coils too! Collecting output from the re-magnetized power coils is already close to unity. It wouldn't take much help from the new "Lenz Free Coils" to push it over the top.

The pole cancellation feature of the figure "8" pickup coil makes a lot of sense for Lenz relief. Not a "Lenz Reversal Field" but a solid "Neutralizing Field".
                        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 06-08-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Not only can the capacitor collect power back away from the input coils,

Collecting output from the re-magnetized power coils is already close to unity. It wouldn't take much help from the new "Lenz Free Coils" to push it over the top.
                          So it appears that no matter how times you are addressed you continue
                          to ignore then proceed to tell everyone the way it is. Have you you
                          no obligation to answer those who ask important questions?

I am assuming you have not blocked me on my own thread.

Hello, is Allen out there? Is he going to answer questions or not.

Allen you are not being fair. Relax, you have no need to avoid members
                          questions. This is 1 of 3 times I have asked you a question and you
                          reject the entries.

You are the one who suggested THE GAP motor Gen so it stands
                          to reason you may have built one.

Question one

1# DO YOU HAVE A GAP MOTOR?

2# DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS MEANT BY 135 DEGREES TDC

It seems you have no intention of accepting any questions nor
                          do you have a desire to be friendly. Your one sided way is cold
                          and indifferent. I guess this is the way you were treated as a youngster.

What do you have to say for yourself? Where is your sense of duty
                          to your fellow mates?

THE GAP MAN said that he was running 135 degrees. What about it?

I don't care if you have a GAP motor or not so why are you worried
                          about the question? Do you lack confidence? Are you afraid I am
                          attacking you? Is that why you never answer questions? You consider
                          all questions an attack?

Eventually you will be ignored when repeated questioned are ignored.

Is that what you prefer? Once you are properly put into that category
                          of rejected and rejection other walls are built that you can never scale,
                          not matter how hard you try.

Just saying, how about it.

I AM AT THE GAP SITE NOW, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO OPEN FC7
                          FILES. http://www.gap-power.com/DWGS/Drawings%20for%20Rotary%20Version/

I THINK IT IS CALLED FAST CAD 7 FILE?"

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-08-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• GAP motor

I built one magnet hybrid stator motor with the Flynn effect, but the stator saturated and reused to relinquish it' attraction.

KehYo's half magnetite and half iron powder sounds about right.

Comment

I built one magnet hybrid stator motor with the Flynn effect, but the stator saturated and reused to relinquish it' attraction.

KehYo's half magnetite and half iron powder sounds about right.
                              Thanks Allen, you are a great asset I refuse to lose.

I won't keep bothering about it now.

Comment

• Rare Instructional Video

Pulse motor generator double action switch single battery

Published on Jun 5, 2017

Mecanical switchs were a bit troublesome for me because of metal to
                                metal arcing causing oxidation on the switch contacts which reduced
                                the performance of my motors and experiment after a few runs of the
                                motor so my experiments were sort of lacking but i decided to use commutator brushes i found in dc motors or universal motors to keep
                                my switch contacts always clean and they work great now i can
                                continu these types of tests,so far the effects i am looking for i got
                                but the real goal is to charge the batterys so the generators have
                                to be performant i will post my results if i can.These are experiments
                                and i will insist that a 2 battery setup one running the other charging
                                is the way to go for now.There are two main reasons for these
                                experiment number1 what if you are in a situation where you only
                                have one battrey? number 2 did john back in the days according
                                to his interview about his motor generator in the 1980s really had at
                                list seen an effect of that kind and what caused it and can it be
                                used as a one battery system,,,well,he did see something but is it important,thats were i am on that for now and
                                afp connex is out,,,Big up .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2nQB5AYrPw

Comment

Working...
                                X