Clear All

• Motor Generators

This thread could cover a wide range of what seems to be popping up

all over the web. The new more efficient magnet motors and generators

seems to hold real promise.

TUBE VIDEO's are better than your lying news outlets such as CNN,ABC,

NBC, FOX NEWS, and all of the rest of the bought and paid for agencies

who are funded by your hard earned money, to tell you their system

is the only way for the sake of national security.

Published on Aug 31, 2015

Free Energy Flywheel Generator Self Runing , From Pakistan KPK In physics, the kinetic energy of an object is the energy that it possesses due to its motion. It is defined as the work needed to accelerate a body of a given mass from rest to its stated velocity. Having gained this energy during its acceleration, the body maintains this kinetic energy unless its speed changes. The same amount of work is done by the body in decelerating from its current speed to a state of rest.
    In classical mechanics, the kinetic energy of a non-rotating object of mass m traveling at a speed v is . In relativistic mechanics, this is a good approximation only when v is much less than the speed of light.
    The standard unit of kinetic energy is the joule.

kinetic energy is an idea of creating a place or object that is free from the force of gravity. It does not refer to the lack of weight under gravity experienced in free fall or orbit, or to balancing the force of gravity with some other force, such as electromagnetism or aerodynamic lift. Anti-gravity is a recurring concept in science fiction, particularly in the context of spacecraft propulsion. An early example is the gravity blocking substance "Cavorite" in H. G. Wells' The First Men in the Moon.
    In Newton's law of universal gravitation, gravity was an external force transmitted by unknown means. In the 20th century, Newton's model was replaced by general relativity where gravity is not a force but the result of the geometry of spacetime. Under general relativity, anti-gravity is impossible except under contrived circumstances. Quantum physicists have postulated the existence of gravitons, a set of massl...
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:00 AM.

Motor Generator Looped

Published on Sep 21, 2015

Asynchronous Induction Motor 50W under a load of 1000 Watt. It nourishes itself. Hours - Infinity. Nothing is impossible. The technology described Free energy device a hypothetical perpetual motion device that creates energy, thereby contradicting the laws of thermodynamics or a device which collects energy at zero cost.... Power from Electricity Energy...

Asynchronous Induction Motor 50W under a load of 1000 Watt.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jG_EbfTypM[/VIDEO]

Comment

Free energy trick verified.

Last edited by vbteam0101; 01-13-2020, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Monopole motor generator running free energy that a child

can build. I'm the biggest sucker for these tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR6Qait2JGY
        Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Nuts and bolts issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izvitxGgZiQ

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Here is an easy one that is for real. This one is not coming from

a liar. So many liars on the web, slight of hand tricks.

It has a generator and a motor running for free, for days and

coming from the young man MakerJ I think it is real.

The young should have one for their science class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgaFoj1nQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCBORXzOqU

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I think many miss a few points on motor/generators

If you have a motor of 70% efficiency bolted to a generator of 70% efficiency your overall efficiency is 49% efficiency. With the right design and by placing the generator in the motor case and sharing an armature, it is possible to produce an overall efficiency of 70% without improving the individual components. Why? We only have one set of bearing, windage and iron losses to deal with.

Of course with better designed components it is not so difficult to achieve over 90% overall efficiency for the same reason.

If you speak to motor manufacturers, some motors will give an "apparent overunity" when operated under pulse width modulation and under certain conditions, although they insist it is only "apparent". Would a suitably designed motor/generator also give this "apparent" overunity?

The next point is that transformer actions take place between coils in such a device, with the exception of an induction motor and in inductive compensation, we try to minimize these effects. What would happen if we tried to exploit them?

Just a little food for thought

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                I think many miss a few points on motor/generators

If you have a motor of 70% efficiency bolted to a generator of 70% efficiency your overall efficiency is 49% efficiency. '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Just a little food for thought

Hey Brown

Check out the motor generator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7fmDkDOJlI

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Self running Bedini motor generator window motor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9AR...i4sZZZG4wXhIgw
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Hello BroMickey,

This is one of the real machine it works, I was waiting whit many other members of the energia libre forum the blue prints seeing light whit not lack, different problems, break of the mains shaft etc, at the moment they are finding solution to the problem and eventually will come out. until I saw barbosa leal devices from Mr clarence It blow me out, I hope him have a good result to avoid the earth potential problem, and I hope hi is ready to shared.

Hope the best for everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLB_1n5T_Qs

Comment

Originally posted by fer123 View Post
                      Hello BroMickey,

This is one of the real machine it works, I was waiting whit many other members of the energia libre forum the blue prints seeing light whit not lack, different problems, break of the mains shaft etc, at the moment they are finding solution to the problem and eventually will come out. until I saw barbosa leal devices from Mr clarence It blow me out, I hope him have a good result to avoid the earth potential problem, and I hope hi is ready to shared.

Hope the best for everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLB_1n5T_Qs
                      Hi fer123

Yes that is a gravity machine also, I saw this before and didn't really

know what to call it.

Comment

Motor Generator excess energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyRyDWqRPik

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

MoGen's

Motor Generator cooked up by the owner who wouldn't give up

and cry "Uncle"

The man says 5 watts in and 38 watts output.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf1Rqi3WUjk

Getting your hands dirty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAo6QCJKOzE
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-20-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

As I have stated before, a DC motor should ALWAYS be run as a pulse motor and between the POSITIVES of two power sources with a POTENTIAL difference.

WHY you might ask???? So that between 80 and 90% of the power used to run the motor can be recaptured. And used again and again and again. If you design a motor to have deliberate off times, it runs as a GENERATOR during the off times.

There is at least ONE other person on this forum who has built a motor/generator combination pulsing an off the shelf DC motor to turn a generator where the motor runs on a PATH of about 40 watts (with 80% recovery) and turns a generator that produces close to 90 watts. What is the COP of THAT??

I haven't just SEEN it. I have BUILT it. At the present time I have a few thousand dollars invested in a scaled up model I have been working on for well over two years.

So I can tell you from experience that these motor/generator combinations WITH the right CIRCUIT, the right MOTOR, and the right COILS will DEFINITELY work.

Dave
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              As I have stated before, a DC motor should ALWAYS be run as a pulse motor and between the POSITIVES of two power sources with a POTENTIAL difference.

WHY you might ask???? So that between 80 and 90% of the power used to run the motor can be recaptured. And used again and again and again. If you design a motor to have deliberate off times, it runs as a GENERATOR during the off times.

There is at least ONE other person on this forum who has built a motor/generator combination pulsing an off the shelf DC motor to turn a generator where the motor runs on a PATH of about 40 watts (with 80% recovery) and turns a generator that produces close to 90 watts. What is the COP of THAT??

I haven't just SEEN it. I have BUILT it. At the present time I have a few thousand dollars invested in a scaled up model I have been working on for well over two years.

So I can tell you from experience that these motor/generator combinations WITH the right CIRCUIT, the right MOTOR, and the right COILS will DEFINITELY work.

Dave
                              Turion,

After so many years of researching in this area I find it interesting and at times even humorous to see folks still pushing the idea of driving generators with external motors. As if to convey via their demonstrations that they have yet to find the relationship between motors and generators which would allow them to integrate the two aspects into a useful, practical whole. I sincerely hope that you are beyond this. There is much to be gained in properly uniting the two into a single mutually inductive relation.

I recall you asking if anyone had accomplished acceleration under short using an air core based system. Have you made any progress on that front?

Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X