X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    Thane's thingy in that video is mind blowing!
    140 watts in and 10 watts out works out to about .072.
    166 watts in and 10 watts out works out to about .06 without regeneration, so there's clearly an advantage!
    Only to people with half a brain Very good quantum, there maybe be hope for you after all. Or you could say that one set of test= less than 1:COP and the other coil=more than 1:COP. SAY ITNow you just got yourself kicked out of university science.​​​​​​​
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-21-2021, 06:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Thane's thingy in that video is mind blowing!
    140 watts in and 10 watts out works out to about .072.
    ​​​​​​​166 watts in and 10 watts out works out to about .06 without regeneration, so there's clearly an advantage!

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This video is short, simple and clean, showing an excellent example to the viewers. Both types of coils are talked about with data to prove.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-21-2021, 12:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post

hey bro,
    You say I never prove anything on the bench, but then QUOTE me as a source .................Stranger things have happened.
    I guess I don't have any proof that is true, were you blowin smoke all This time? You should catch up.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-21-2021, 11:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post

hey bro,

YOU might be able to prove some of this stuff to people if you had a prototype with more than one coil. But you don't.
    Dave is slipping fast now, he and Bye can't remember my proto. Don Smith tried to late also. I warned him about those lead pipes he is drinking out of as he remodels to late. It's Hell gettin old.
    I wonder where UFO is? 3 years ago

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

The optimum as pointed out by wild man Turion is to have less delay so more power is generated and the drive input is nearly unaffected or only slightly reduced. That condition would offer the most generated output for the same drive motor input.
    hey bro,
    You say I never prove anything on the bench, but then QUOTE me as a source to support what YOU believe. You don't get to have it both ways. If IO haven't proved anything, you shouldn't be using ME as a source now should you? LOL

YOU might be able to prove some of this stuff to people if you had a prototype with more than one coil. But you don't. All talk and no action. Maybe if we wait another five years you will have wound a second coil by then. Stranger things have happened.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    There's no mention of any load, all there seems to be is an assessment of kinetic energy.
    Bro, I must have missed where he mentions input into a load so could you please point it out to me.
    Oh yes you were quite right, I was mistaken. This video specifically deals with the delay of these coils with no self induction at speed being used to add mechanical rotational power to the motor while decreasing the input by 46%.

It is a trade off, shorted coils can do this as shown in the video. Shorted coils do not have current flowing in them because of an external source, power is being generated due to passing magnets and the fields are in a delayed time domain such that their fields assist rotation.

If we lessen the delay, open the circuit to each coil with actual produce power but the drive input will not drop as much. The optimum as pointed out by wild man Turion is to have less delay so more power is generated and the drive input is nearly unaffected or only slightly reduced. That condition would offer the most generated output for the same drive motor input.

Imagine adding generator coils around the wheel that do not slow down the rotor when called upon to deliver real power. Add 5,10 or 100 and the coil does not slow down the rotor.

Generators today add 1 watt to get 1 watt, they are a less than 1:1 relationship.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Heins made me resort to pencil and paper.
    From what I could imagine if we had a disc flywheel and it was 10kg and diameter of 500mm and ran it at 800 rpm it would have a kinetic energy of about 1100 joules.
    please,please somebody check my maths,it's over 60 years since I was in school and I've grubbed about on the farm since then.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    There's no mention of any load, all there seems to be is an assessment of kinetic energy.
    Bro, I must have missed where he mentions input into a load so could you please point it out to me.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Bro, what do we observe here? A lot of noise for a start.....waste of energy indicated. Some device creating a lot of sparks and a shaft revolving........using 126 watts input. And finally same thing going a bit faster using 68 watts.
    Where's the free lunch?
    Come on Bro, your videos show much more efficiency than that!!!
    https://youtu.be/scPg1U0qATM
    I think you are leaving out the load watts. Load on and input watts drop? What is the question now? Input watts never drop. What happened?

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bro, what do we observe here? A lot of noise for a start.....waste of energy indicated. Some device creating a lot of sparks and a shaft revolving........using 126 watts input. And finally same thing going a bit faster using 68 watts.
    Where's the free lunch?
    Come on Bro, your videos show much more efficiency than that!!!
    https://youtu.be/scPg1U0qATM

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Testing repaired Hall sensor.
    I repaired it to see if I could do it.
    At 10 dollars, I fitted a new one.
    https://youtube.com/shorts/rB6BA0JR9Ek
    Thane Heins regenerative acceleration technology advances.

https://contest.techbriefs.com/2020/...ortation/10086

The original discovery was made in 2007, the backing theory was developed at the University of Ottawa from 2007 – 2010.5 and the innovation has been under development since then. 3 US patents have been granted and 4 more are pending.

Commercially manufactured EV Regenerative Acceleration coils now exist which can deliver in excess of 60 Amps (1000 Watts) of recharge current per coil with vehicle acceleration.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Testing repaired Hall sensor.
    I repaired it to see if I could do it.
    At 10 dollars, I fitted a new one.
    https://youtube.com/shorts/rB6BA0JR9Ek

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    This is a nice little video.
    https://youtu.be/VaWGJVHiJC8