Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is Thane doing the same tests except you can not hear what he is talking about

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is a Bowling instigated multifilar quantum motoring reaction.

Input decreases with assisted motoring free power.

Tripled the RPM for free and the input went down from 670ma to 530ma @ 10v

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-12-2022, 12:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Regenerative acceleration demo in class may 2021. Jordan is learning the basics. Here in this demo a person can get a good idea of the effect.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Get to work Dave

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    LOL. What am I supposed to be afraid of. The free energy device YOU built? LMAO!

If someone actually comes out with something that is proven to work I will be first in line to purchase it. Why would that scare me? Until then I will continue to work on my projects. I owe you less than nothing. And nothing is what I will share with you. By the way, Bob isn’t afraid either. No monsters in the closets around here. LOL
    Last edited by Turion; 04-11-2022, 07:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Sorry bro,

But at least I am doing something besides putting down the work of others and posting YouTube videos over and over.
    The investor won't pander to your slights. You have always shown your true colors.

After 10 years of posting them maybe you will finally watch people going around you. Out in the open fearlessly the opposite of you. You must be a basket case / nervous wreck by now.

Don't expect others to build what you can't show so when others showboat of youtube it makes you feel embarrassed and you lash out.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-11-2022, 04:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Sorry bro,..

I may never get there. On the other hand, I may be there tomorrow.

But at least I am doing something besides putting down the work of others and posting YouTube videos over and over.

I will not be sharing any of this. I have shared as much as I am going to....
    So sad, what have we gotten from poor ole Dave? We are deprived of what now? Zero so far so I am sure your fans must be hard up?

Put up or shut up. Stop the hissy fit like a little girl getting her panties all balled up in knot. Man up and show some of that big talk.You can't now, you'll destroy your image.

It's okay bro, I know you and Bob are scared zhitless
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-11-2022, 03:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Sorry bro, your definition of “running over the top” or “over the battery” and my definition of running “over the top” are far different from each other. Here is an example from a recent test run.
    1. Voltage across the battery at the start was 12.68
    2. When I connect an inverter the voltage across the battery drops.
    3 voltage on the built in volt meter on the inverter shows 12.24.
    4. When I switch on the generating and recovery circuits (both of them) the voltage on the built in inverter meter jumps up to 15.36. It is running on a voltage higher than the battery voltage because even though it is attached directly to the battery the battery (and the large capacitor in parallel with it) is getting input from the charge and recovery circuit that is higher in voltage than the battery voltage. There is less resistance offered by the inverter than there is impedance to charge offered by the battery, so the inverter runs “over the top” of the battery on this input power and nothing gets pulled out of the battery. So I ran the system for two hours before disconnecting and after resting the battery voltage had gone up.

Now this is not success, because there are two circuits. One runs on battery A and charges battery B. And battery B DID charge while running a load. The other circuit runs on battery B and charges battery A while running a load. But battery A did not increase in charge. It lost .22 volts. But I ran two MY1016 razor scooter motors for two hours each. .7 amps x 22-26(roughly-remember the circuits are not identical) volts. The two circuits cannot be “exactly” the same. No two inverters are exactly the same. More importantly, no two batteries are exactly the same. Their voltage after being charged is not the same, so hitting them with 2 volts over standing voltage is not the same. It takes lots and lots and lots of testing to figure out these relationships and I may never get there. On the other hand, I may be there tomorrow.

But at least I am doing something besides putting down the work of others and posting YouTube videos over and over. I will not be sharing any of this. I have shared as much as I am going to on this forum on pretty much everything I am working on. Anyone who wants to chat can contact me by email. dvd.bowling@gmail.com
    Last edited by Turion; 04-11-2022, 02:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    FDA mafia thugs took her out

Cancer researcher murdered in 2020 while out jogging

Sarmistha Sen, 43, was found dead by a passerby at about 7 a.m. near a creek along the Chisholm Trail

https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/texas-...ct-in-custody/

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-10-2022, 10:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Who killed the cure for cancer?

Cancer cure cover-up 'bury the bodies"

1hr50min documentary.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Cancer cure Doctor/inventor murdered age 57

Eugenia “Jeanne” Calle, PhD, who retired from the American Cancer Society just two weeks earlier as Vice President of Epidemiology and Surveillance Research, was killed, according to police reports, on February 17, the victim of a robbery attempt in her condominium in Atlanta. She was 57.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Cancer...6913546&page=1

She lost her husband to cancer several years ago and recently became engaged to a local attorney, and it was he who found her body several hours after she died, killed, according to police reports, by a blow to the head by someone posing as a potential buyer for the condominium she was trying to sell before getting married.

continue here
    https://journals.lww.com/oncology-ti...e,_phd,.9.aspx

Dr Bradstreet was found by a fisherman in the Rocky Broad River near Lake Lure, N.C., about 30 miles southeast of Asheville, on June 19. Lt. Jamie Keever, the lead detective on the case with the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office, said the gun that was used in the shooting was found nearby.

continue here
    https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/cla...overy-is-fake/

https://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt-...OGNxdkY5W5vsJ/
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-10-2022, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Who killed the Joe Cell?

"They knew where my kids worked, the times they are at work; also my wife's working hours, my grandkids' school, etc. They knew everything.

"The driver said that if I did not stop working on this (he then opened up the left side of his jacket and showed his weapon that was holstered) that there would be other consequences.

"He also stated that he wanted me to post that I was no longer working in this field and to destroy all my work, i.e. Cells, Drawings, Lab Journals, everything!
    "They knew where my kids worked, the times they are tated that he wanted me to post that I Cwcas no longer workiny work, i.e. Cells, Drawings, Lab Journals, everything!
    Continue reading here
    https://galactic.no/rune/mibtrussel.html

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Who killed the water car? duh

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Who murdered / poisoned Stan M?

Or Joe cell?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    How does it feel? Your MO not mineor ignore entire statements, questions? Just having fun? I see in another way.

You just don't pay attention. You read what you want to read instead of what is actually written.

EV GRAY WAS MURDERED

The truth about Ed Gray is that he died in April 1993 in a trailer in Riverside, California where he lived with his girlfriend Dorothy. About 2AM, Ed was home alone when something happened and he was later found dead. The police told her he had a heart attack. Our contact, being a close friend of Ed, was called by Dorothy after the body had been removed by the Riverside police. Although the police said it was a heart attack, our contact noticed a blood stain about 3-5″ in diameter on the carpet where Ed’s body had lain until Dorothy discovered it.

Ed was ‘healthy as a horse’ despite being a big guy, though he did have a smokers hack because he smoked one cigarette after another, but he had no history of heart problems to our contacts knowledge. When our contact asked the policeman why there was a blood stain where Ed had apparently fallen, the policeman said he ‘probably’ struck his head on a counter and blood came from his mouth. When our contact questioned the detective at the police stationhouse, he was told Gray was very paranoid because he had bilked many investors out of large sums of money and so was always afraid someone would come after him. The detective said a drunken woman had mistook Ed’s trailer for her own and it was she who pounded on the door at 2AM which scared Ed so badly that he had a heart attack and died.

Yet a 3rd story given by another policemen was that Ed opened the door at 2AM and this drunk woman shot Ed thinking it was her philandering husband.

Our contact says this is a ‘load of crap’, confirming that Gray was a big burly man with no history of any heart condition, that he chain smoked and had a smokers hack, but nothing else, was strong as a horse and afraid of nothing. Since he died alone, by law there had to be an autopsy, yet when our contact tried to get a copy of that autopsy report as a public record, no record could be found that one had been done. It is possible that one was not ordered, however, on further investigation, our contact says he found no records that an Ed Gray ever lived in Riverside, Van Nuys or in Council, Idaho, all have disappeared.

The story is very fascinating and our contact told us two other principles who were deeply involved with Ed Gray had also died under mysterious circumstances and that it was after Ed’s death when all the mystery started and the motors disappeared.

continue here

https://tesla3.com/edwin-gray-ema-motor/

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-10-2022, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X