Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    On my big machine the rotor magnets are 1” by 1/2” and they are back to back on the rotor with a thin piece of plastic between them so they attract to each other through it. So a “pair” of magnets in each “position” on the rotor. The repulsion magnets are the same size and there is one on each side of the rotor for each position.

My new machine is exactly the same setup with the exception that the pice of plastic between the magnets on the rotor is 1/8” thick and has a hole in the center of it for a 5/8 x 1/8” magnet that the the rotor magnets on each side come in contact with. But rotor magnets and repulsion magnets are the same size. All are N52.

it took me a really long time to perfect the design of this machine and to understand that magnetic attraction is almost an exponential force. Tiny changes make incredible differences. That’s why I have coils on both sides of the rotor so that the rotor magnets are pulled in opposite directions at the same time. That’s why opposition magnets are on both sides of the rotor so the both push against the rotor equally from opposite directions. The rotor will flex, unless it is very, very strong and very thick. That’s one of the reasons I went to a much thicker rotor. And I STILL see the effects if I do not have my opposition magnets screwed in the same distance.

With only one coil, make sure your opposition magnet is not pushing the rotor the same direction the rotor magnet near the coil is pulling it.

I didn’t think I would need a magnet the size of the rotor magnet in opposition to counteract the attraction of a rotor magnet to the core, but there is a LOT of mass in that core!!! That’s what does it.
    Last edited by Turion; 03-08-2021, 11:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• liber63
    replied
    Hi Dave,
    I 've been trying for quite some time now to neutralize with opposing magnets and cannot succeed. I have tried different sizes of magnets, different rotors and no real success. Also tried different ideas for opposing. Not succeeded. Can you give a rough idea of how strong are the opposing magnets compared to the ones on the rotor? Are they half the strength, 1/3 of the strength or 1/20th of the strength. The best i could do is lessen the input motor about 15%, not more. All my tests are for one coil. I suppose if i find the right magnet and distance for one, then I will find easier for two of them as a pair. Am I right?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post

If Turon achieves the outcome he claims, now he has a better idea of why it could work also an explanation why it might not.... good luck to all... a very bright future is ahead of us...
    Of course Dave has a successful machine. Many extra energy machines were bought off or the inventor killed or threatened. Cancer cures have been the same. Today social media keeps us alive, besides THEY can't handle the case load of 100,000 inventors on the net.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Information removed.....

Nature is Unity...

Last edited by dragon; 03-11-2021, 01:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Greyland has this set up in his shop for the old generator. But obviously it's for show, since we NEVER bother to measure inputs and outputs. LOL Greyland's Light Board.JPEG
    19C92F3F-6B52-40F4-AFBC-1751C1E54892.jpegKinda looks like mine, except he is set up for a 12 coil machine and I’m set up for a 10.
    Last edited by Turion; 03-07-2021, 09:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2...panded-script/

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    The thing to do is keep looking at the cutting edge. The car makers and wind boys are where it's at these days.
    look at this switched reluctance generator, 92% fl. No magnets,low speed and simple copper.
    Screenshot_20210306-081448_Drive.jpg
    Yes these are around but remember these generators that we have been looking at can be built using electro-magnets to replace the magnets on the rotor. After that many possibilities always exist for switching. We are working on a 400w input or less depending on the box with an output anywhere from 2000-4000watts. Us taking note of this 92% winding/switching scheme is like saying "Hey guys I have a motor that takes 400watts to run and I am getting 370watts out." Is this what excites you?

John Bedini's motor went way higher and even his tiny rig got over 100%, some of his giant wheels put out a ton of current powering all kinds of loads and the start batteries never dropped in voltage.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    The thing to do is keep looking at the cutting edge. The car makers and wind boys are where it's at these days.
    look at this switched reluctance generator, 92% fl. No magnets,low speed and simple copper.
    Screenshot_20210306-081448_Drive.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    That is a super heat sink idea. Go team. Stone cold hey? I believe it. 262v is an awesome hike so what is that? 262v X 2= 524v X 1.7a =890w x 5 = 4450watts. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    N ew coil2.jpg New coil.jpg

I just got a report from my friend. He got 262 volts out of ONE coil at 5,000 RPM.This machine runs whisper quiet at 5,000 RPM instead of rattling crap off the table like the last version. 5,000 RPM x 22 magnets is some pretty high frequency. This core slides into the bobbin, and the two bolts are so it can be adjusted in and out to get it as close as possible to the rotor without smacking into it. Spiders Web coils. LOL
    Last edited by Turion; 03-06-2021, 06:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Totally freaking AMEN moment dude. Your friend running 200v per at 1.7 = 680w theoretical. Can't wait to hear back. That is 680w per pair X 6 so that's a lot of wasted heat collected up in joules.

14lbs? Wow that is a lot of cheddar.

Yes and I would be interested to know if that nickel iron migwire does good also. It is going to be epic. What is that? 6pair X 680w = 4000watts.

Wow, wouldn't that make it all worth while?
    Not quite those numbers. 200+ volts per coil is 400 volts per coil pair at 1.5-1.7 amps = 600 to 680 watts per pair x FIVE pair of coils on my current machine or between 3,000 and 3400 watts. BUT, I have yet to see this run on my bench so it’s fun to imagine, but I’ve been slapped in the face by reality before.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This may or maynot be interesting to some... This is a motor generator I built some years ago using scraps of old projects... It is an air core motor using ceramic magnets out of an old automotive wiper motor, a hoover comutator connected to a delco 10si slip ring as the control. The motor has a DC input which is converted to AC through the commutator and the output is also AC. The black meter on the left is the DC input while the red and green meters show the volts and amps produced by it's actions... I've run a few different loads with it testing it out including a small samsung TV which worked quite well as long as there was a resistive load in parallel to suppress the HV spikes. The spikes although suppressed on the output caused problems with the ability to pick up broadcast signals.
    I like your experimental setup. Guys like us want to try everything to see where it leads us. Nice work. Oh and a person will learn much working off the bench. You are well equipped to build and test idea's.

In the very near future there will be 6000 plus patents released that have been suppressed and withheld from the general public under the guise of national security. We have a very bright future ahead.... pun intended...

Yes I know this to be true as well. Get ready for the "I TOLD YA SO MOMENTS" ahead. Our Govt has not represented the American people as long as I have been alive 63 years. The universities with their leaders are criminal organizational structures designed to enslave thru brainwashing.

The people will overcome these lies.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-06-2021, 01:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    My 14 lbs of permalloy wire just arrived. So will start putting sets of coils in the machine in the next day or so. Will have to epoxy in the permalloy core and let that dry before I can test it. Can’t wait to compare output at specific RPM to what my friend is getting with his new core material. He told me he is putting it in ALL his coils because the way he does it is removable. Very cool idea.
    Totally freaking AMEN moment dude. Your friend running 200v per at 1.7 = 680w theoretical. Can't wait to hear back. That is 680w per pair X 5 so that's a lot of wasted heat collected up in joules.

14lbs? Wow that is a lot of cheddar.

Yes and I would be interested to know if that nickel iron migwire does good also. It is going to be epic. What is that? 5 pair X 680w = 3400watts.

Wow, wouldn't that make it all worth while?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-06-2021, 07:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    My 14 lbs of permalloy wire just arrived. So will start putting sets of coils in the machine in the next day or so. Will have to epoxy in the permalloy core and let that dry before I can test it. Can’t wait to compare output at specific RPM to what my friend is getting with his new core material. He told me he is putting it in ALL his coils because the way he does it is removable. Very cool idea.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    continuar

I see it with interest and I value it, every project teaches us, instructs us, we value results, it allows us to increase our experience.

In projects, it allows us to observe, estimate, measure, and improve them.

It allows us to realize the variables involved, which materials can provide us with better performance.

Projects also allow us to improve them, and continue to experiment with them.

The generation of energy by electromagnetic means, the power of magnets, the collection of that field inducing it in coils, how many projects and investigations continue to achieve better efficiency.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X