X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    HI Bro, just had a look at that video . Here's a task for you. Just look up "waffle meaning".
    I knew you were on a budget. If you insist. Changing the story? Think breakfast and keep at it.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    HI Bro, just had a look at that video . Here's a task for you. Just look up "waffle meaning".

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    https://loanmagician.wixsite.com/mvpmotorplans

Le free energy motor.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2021, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
    Of course, Mr. Mike, I already tried it and the source is working wonderfully, at 36 volts charging the batteries, and feeding the motor.

I am reconnecting the coil leads, and winding another, then commenting on the results
    Glad to hear you say that. Here is another guys getting acceleration and braking all of the laws. Came out a couple of weeks ago. NEW!!!

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Of course, Mr. Mike, I already tried it and the source is working wonderfully, at 36 volts charging the batteries, and feeding the motor.

I am reconnecting the coil leads, and winding another, then commenting on the results

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Nice supply Alex, let us know when you fire it up and start running it on your generator.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    I got the power supply,

IMG_20210320_170826.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Poor man's hole boring using a high dollar mill. Drill press not included, still worthless hole saws.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Definite must

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-20-2021, 08:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Adams Motor build 800% or 8X COP. This is done by micro-pulsing then collecting it all back ATDC aka After.Top.Dead.Center

Video 1, 2 and 3 proof, not talk, proof, of course you have to know what you are looking at. Let me explain. Build any motor like this and you will be drawing 25w-30watts to get a rotor up to this speed. He is doing it for 25ma X 12vdc = ?????. Nobody builds so they don't understand these videos.

See the coils. Large wire and short coils. What does that even mean? Simple, the motor generator design I am using of Thane Heins can be connected to these circuits to run the motoring side at an extremely low input and at the same time allow the generator side to operate in regenx mode at 100 rpm's as needed.

Many designed can be merged at any time.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-20-2021, 07:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Another method of changing the motor brake into an assist with a small pulse. N to N repelling ATDC

Adams was doing the same thing as Thane Heins in the mid 1900's similar to the ReGenXtra Black Box but hey everybody has their circuit.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Understanding self inductance. Another bunch of blubber which is of no consequence. A vain show of stupidity in my opinion. None of this will help people understand the nature of electricity.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-19-2021, 05:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Running 24 hrs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X