X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    What does that have to do with anything I asked you. Who did I lie cheat and steal from Little Mikey, who? It wasn't you so who was it. Who put the word out on me? Who Little Mikey?
    Ask the people who pulled your funding on all your earth shattering inventions. BTW after all these years seems like those NDA's would have run out by now. 15 years? Show us anything. You claim you have 3 of them little mattie. How do you like them tomato's?

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Thanks Turion,
    Just came from the shop and this post.
    The potentiometer on the boost converter will not adjust down. So I'll deal with that some other time.

I want to replicate a small machine like yours to try the opposing magnet setup. Now that my wife and I are both retired now there's more time in shop if it's not too hot.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    What does that have to do with anything I asked you. Who did I lie cheat and steal from Little Mikey, who? It wasn't you so who was it. Who put the word out on me? Who Little Mikey?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Ya who Mikey, who did I lie, cheat and steal from? Tell me and while your at tell me how you know this to be fact.
    the word has been out on you a long time. And you are worried about being censored? That is what happens when you are untrustworthy. Why are you so worried about it if it ain't so?

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Ya who Mikey, who did I lie, cheat and steal from? Tell me and while your at tell me how you know this to be fact.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Who did I lie cheat and steal from little Mikey who?
    Fess up mattie dont play innocent when you know you are guilty. Who mattie who?

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

No, you at at war with the world, I am not. If you want to come back you will have to do better than tricks about how bad I am. Try repaying your debt and apologize to those you have lied, cheated and stolen from. After that I won't seem so bad.

You rambling about how I am no longer to be tolerated sounds like something a mental person would say. Are you planning to stop all free speech also? Mattie's krytonite, isn't that special. All I have done is put you in your place and that makes me whatever?
    Who did I lie cheat and steal from little Mikey who?

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Voltan,
    I think you can go to the edit button and remove content, but I don't think you can delete the entire post.

Wantomake,
    I tried the experiment with several different all north magnet rotors and generator coils. Because the coil cores are attracted to the rotor magnet, when you add a magnet to the BACK of the coil core, you are increasing or DECREASING the change in flux that takes place within the core material, which is what generates the energy. You have to be careful that your magnet on the back isn't too strong, or the passing rotor magnet cannot create enough of a change in flux to produce any power. In that case, put a spacer between the magnet you have on the end of the coil and the magnet you added to reduce its effect. It takes some playing around to get the most efficient combination. Think of it this way...as the rotor magnet passes the core material you take it from the 0 point to a +50. If you have biased the core material with a small charge of the correct polarity by putting a magnet on the back of the core, you might have it at a -10. Now your passing magnet, if it is STRONG enough, can still take it to +50, but you have moved it a total of 60, which reflects in the output of power. CHANGE in flux causes the generation of electrical energy, which is why you either need N/S magnets on your rotor, OR you can have an all N magnet rotor if you bias your coils with magnets on the back so they always return to lower than the 0 point when the magnets pass. I certainly wish I had figured some of these things out before I threw away my BIG all N magnet rotor machine. I probably COULD have gotten it to work if I had known then what I know now. Actually, I DID know all of this from experiments I did YEARS ago, but didn't realize how it would apply to my build.

As for the magnet opposite the generator coil that I moved in and out by hand, there is an attraction of the rotor magnet to the core material that you can cancel out with thew magnet on the opposite side of the rotor, affecting the magnet on the rotor directly across from the one aligned with the generator coil (An even number of magnets is required on the rotor for this to work). I have SEEN this with several different sized rotors. bistander insists this goes away at speed, but it does not. It is the reason for the opposition magnets in my big machine, and I know it works. The proof is on the bench.

As to adding magnets to the motor coil (both on the back, and across from it in opposition) it also works, although the polarities are the opposite. That's why I showed this SIMPLE experiment, so anyone with a few magnets, a reed switch and a couple coils can see that what I have been saying is true. Don't believe me. Don't believe bistander. Believe what you see on the bench. You can prove the concepts with this simple little setup. You don't need to build my machine to see the truth. This is what I started with years ago, and I had several folks replicate and tell me I wasn't seeing things BEFORE I invested money in building my first large prototype.

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    how do i delete this post?
    Last edited by voltan; 07-11-2022, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    how do we delete posts?
    Last edited by voltan; 07-11-2022, 08:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    hey all. here's an on board generator used in missiles. it's a flux switching machine. looks like it might have reduced lenz effect?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by voltan; 07-11-2022, 08:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0bMRdHGXM8
    Turion, How did the testing work out for these videos?
    I watched these to refresh my mind on these motor/generator builds.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Interesting that I see what Matt has in his signature but others do not.

MATT.png

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    4 sale Buddy's Fuel Vaporizer

50mpg

https://www.hydrogengarage.com/store...products_id=25

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is S Meyer's talking down the New World Order. That got him dead along with his water car.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X