Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    I shut it off and it just runs forever winding down because the magnets passing the iron cores do NOT drag it to a stop. So cool to watch.

I will tell you right now that there are several design flaws in this version that make it difficult to tune, and if I pointed them out and told you what needs to be done to correct them you would say “Of course, that’s so simple. Why didn’t you DO that in the first place?” You have to understand that this version is SO much better than where we started!! The pictures are of versions 4-8
    Yeah that's what I'm talkin about. Nice work Dave. Wish I had all the money you paid for that rotor
    so I could send it to you to build another. That is a lot of bologna for one machine (well worth it)

I could be running my entire house on that except for the dryer. All I need is lights, fans and Pc/TV.

Hook that to my battery bank and run everything else. Northern Ca. would eat those like popcorn.

Comment

• $1500 for machining, $500 for magnets

https://www.magnet4sale.com/n50-1x1-...drical-magnet/

$500 for plastic and $500 for wire. Plus $2000 labor.

Only $5000 to power the house. My housed used $500 per month last heat wave in the summer time so 10 month payback?
      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-13-2020, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• It's some investment, and time for construction
        that the main magnets are 1 "x 1.5" that we clarify Dave

BobFrench Pendulum
        how interesting the advances mentioned by bobfrech
        Over there I have pending projects with the Bedini engine, for now I have to finish the generator
        Last edited by alexelectric; 01-13-2020, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• Bro,
          you can build the gen for between $1,500 and $2,000. The wire is the most expensive part. Five 11 lb (not 10) spools at $120 each plus shipping. Each spool gets you two coils plus three extra strands. If you make a mistake and get 10 pound spools you will have to have more spools at $120 each.

My machinist called and left a message last night. I had my phone turned off. He got it running on the power supply which means somewhere around 13-15 amps input at 36 volts. I can measure the power supply with an RMS meter and since it has an upper amp limit, I’m probably not drawing more amps than the supply is putting out. But then videos have been faked on YouTube before. At least that’s what someone told me. Not the 12 amps I have claimed, but close enough that I can go test the output today, take video, and post the data. This machine just has too many places where things can get out of adjustment too easily, and all those little things cost you amp draw. Aligning the repulsion magnets is the biggest, and MOST costly, but the connection of the motor to the generator and the alignment of both the motor shaft and generator shaft are also problematic. In the video you can see a slight wobble in the generator shaft. That costs you. Every amp counts when you are making claims that people want to pick apart rather than focus on the concepts. I will probably build ONE more version of this machine, maybe without a motor, just so I have a “final” version with all the bugs worked out. But as I said before, this is obsolete. When you can fire ONE coil between the positives so you recover 80% of the energy, and all the coils around it produce as much power as went through that one coil, why would you want all these moving parts and dangerous magnets? The truth is out there. There are MANY ways to skin this cat. You just have to get off your butt and build!
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• So do to circumstances totally within my control, I did not go to my machinists today. 2.5 hours there from where I was staying and then another 3 hours home. Or 3 hours home. Wasn’t feeling so great, so came home.

Here’s a thought for you. Suppose it costs me 1600 watts to get 1500 watts out of my generator with no magnetic neutralization in place. Nobody would be impressed by that would they?

Then you put magnetic neutralization in place and suddenly I’m getting 1500 watts for just over 400 input.

It will probably be a couple weeks before I can get back down to my machinist since I fly to North Carolina this weekend to see Matt, but I will get it done.

One thing I DO want to say about bistander’s assertion that at speed there is no cogging and that magnetic drag neutralization is worthless. In part, he is correct.
            From what I have observed, the magnetic drag is tremendous when you first start up and the higher the speed you attain, the less the amp draw on the motor. The problem is, you come to the RPM LIMIT of the motor before the magnetic drag goes away. But I agree with him that if the motor went FAST enough, the magnetic drag WOULD be of no significance. Of course SOME of that amp draw is because the motor is still trying to accelerate up to speed, but it has me thinking.
            Last edited by Turion; 01-13-2020, 08:17 PM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Just because it’s been a while, here is a picture of the generator as it sits today. I used square opposition magnets when round would have been SO much better. But live and learn. I have solutions to all the little existing issues this machine has that two of my NEWER machines eliminated. The bolts with the acorn nuts on them move the opposition magnets in and out Those need to have finer thread. Lots of little things but they add up to big differences 88DDD8AF-1F65-4F87-A2A0-EDC0F5DCE3DF.png
              Last edited by Turion; 01-13-2020, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• If it is a lot of work and effort, all the details that result and that have to be solved, the generator that I am assembling from the simple replication, I had to overcome many details, but that gives me more pleasure to find a solution to the details.
                Pictured is the machine with 6 coils and another 6 coils on the other side.
                Dave I think you have to continue as you were doing personally, and if you already have profit results, it is a test that you achieved your goal.
                Dave, have your conference equipment running and show your generator.
                One question the generator magnets are 1 "x 1.5", is that so?

Comment

• On my NEW machine that is correct. Not on the one in the picture above. Those are 1" by 1/2' thick magnets.

Comment

• I don't know how you do it Dave, Flying all over, driving for hours, giving of your resources to further this desperately needed reforms to our very old way of doing things. You are a hero, I really mean that. I felt rough around the edges this week as well. Better rest up some.

Your posts concerning data surrounding the multiple endeavors you are currently engaged in is exciting for me. So many versions. Nice to see your remodeling is also nearing an end (I hope) so you can coast up to the big day coming. Our timing is running out, like I said I don't know how you do it all.

Also your comment (hint) on how I can fire one of my coils to activate all the others without rotating magnets is cool and has the gears turning wildly. Another free energy device? My My what an exhilarating time to be alive. I thrive on this stuff.

Comment

• Tiny Pendulum

Hey guys,

Here's a link to a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-GZOByrVE Enjoy.

I built this little setup with a 2.5" pendulum arm that triggers a Bedini circuit (bi-filar coil, MJE13007 transistor, 93.8ohms on the base) on 300mA of 12v. The charge battery is a 230CCA garden tractor battery. It started at 9.90v and was up to 12.37v in about 30 mins. Then it came down to 12.12v as the circuit was working on it, rejuvenating it. I expect it will sit there for some time and then take off charging up again. I see that all the time.

This is a simple build with minimal parts. It avoids the biggest problem with building an energizer...the wheel.The arm is a scavenged plastic tube of a dead ink pen with a 10mm dia. x 5mm neo glued on with E6000 from Home Depot or Walmart, the shaft is 1/8", and I used two 1/2" PVC pieces for the uprights. PVC is so slick that simply drilling a small hole for the shaft to sit in lubricated with a little oil works without the need of bearings (although I have bearings in this build). The bearings are tight on the shaft so it is held from moving sideways, but if you only use the holes, make the shaft long enough that the ends go through the holes with the shaft is as long as it can be without actually pressing on the opposite walls of the PVC uprights.

I made this on a lark and was surprised how well and trouble-free it works. It hasn't even hiccuped. One of the key features of the pendulum is that is provides a very fast on/off across the core without a high frequency. This means that you will have lower input, but still maintain a sharp spike...very frugal. This type of trigger can be adapted to any size system...it's just the trigger.

Good luck and take care,

Bob

Comment

• Awesome work Bob!

I'm really curious what will happen with the battery voltage after you charge it up and let it rest overnight.

Edit: Irrelevant questions removed.

Orion
                        Last edited by OrionLightShip; 01-16-2020, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Bro,
                          Despite what some of the people who come here believe, free energy is possible. Once you have seen it on the bench, no one can convince you otherwise. We have had stuff verified by experts and replicated, so telling us we are “wrong” is not going to stop us. It just makes us laugh at the stupidity of some people. YES, I get frustrated when people insist they “know” (because of their book learnin’ ) that something isn’t possible when I have working prototypes, but that is to be expected. Change won’t come easy.

But the revolution is here. A major innovative motor design and manufacturing company is taking a close look at my generator with the idea that one of their super efficient motors could be used to run it. Since the generator is based on my combination of two patents in the public domain, and I have disclosed everything about it here, I have shared all that with them. I have a meeting with them later this month and we will see what happens. So far it is going well, but it ain’t over til it’s over. Right now they are looking at the speed up under load and the magnetic neutralization. Testing and evaluating takes time and THEN you move to design phase. I have no idea if the finished product will look anything like my current machine but I sincerely DOUBT it. I am getting NOTHING out of this. All profits will be THEIRS. I just want the tech OUT THERE. Those who believe this generator doesn’t work are just wrong.

Yes, I am dedicated to this. I’m still a couple months away from finishing my house as the contractor I am working with can only give me about one day a week, but he’s good and CHEAP, By the time it’s finished I will probably be either rich or dead. Life is funny like that.

So stay tuned. I’ll update on what I can when I can. Just know the lid is about to come off. It is going to be an incredible year.

The generator is the LEAST of it
                          Last edited by Turion; 01-16-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Nice to hear what you say. that they are checking your generator to operate it better, all your information that you have shared is appreciated, the company has a fear that they take advantage of your ideas and appropriate them, regardless of whether there are tests that support your project, I say this Because companies just want profit.
                            I hope you are wrong, if you come to good agreement, good luck and care
                            thanks Dave

Comment

• The generator is running now on 36 volts at 16 amps. It could be run on 24 volts but the amps might be different. My machinist is trying to get it down to the 12 amps we know is possible. Regardless, I will test the outputs next time I go down and post the data. Inputs and outputs under load. But that won’t be until next week as I leave for North Carolina on Saturday to meet with Matt for a couple days.

Comment

• It already consumes more, something needs to be adjusted.

One suggestion if you connect it to a washing machine like the one Morin used, I think with 120 volts, 2 amps. 240 watts and gives around 3000 rpm, those who had to know it, along with conventional generators, of course, when consuming the engine could not with the energy load required by the generator and the lenz load.
                                But the generator you have does not have that problem, the only thing that would be the weight of the disks with the magnets,
                                I would do the test but I don't have the blcd motor controller,
                                What you say, because if companies have more human and financial resources, many things can be done, for example, changing the core for another matter, ferrite and other things.
                                The important thing that users of this forum will continue to build is that many things can be done, but time and resources are not enough.
                                the weekend I will have the replica working, and from what I get I advance in other ideas that I have.
                                Last edited by alexelectric; 01-17-2020, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X