Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    That underlined part isn't your quote. You left MOST of your quote out. So here are the cherries I picked.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Lost 2/10ths and gain 12/10ths. This is on brand new batteries WRONG that have been well conditioned WRONG that have never been run down to under 12v, WRONG never over charged WRONG and 20-30 C rate charging for giant high dollar lead. Breaks your truck axle getting them home WRONG and only men with big arms can lift. I MUST BE HERCULES, BECAUSE I CAN PICK ONE UP WITH EACH HAND $200 per battery now $300 per battery after covid, WRONG so big bucks ACTUALLY 1/10th WHAT YOU SAID THEY WOULD COST, but I AGREE 12 x $30 is a bit much but it proves free energy. FINALLY A CORRECT STATEMENT.
    You don't NEED 12 batteries What you DO NEED is a a way of accepting all the extra energy the system puts out. What you do with that energy is up to you. I have proven it exists and is possible to collect. I collected IN THE BATTERIES 3 times what I input. You, yourself said your experiment showed it takes THREE to FOUR TIMES the actual energy the battery collects to overcome impedance and charge a lead acid battery. So a LOT of energy was WASTED on impedance. Imagine if you collected it all.

If you have a two way system where you run off battery 1 and go to a cap in parallel with battery 2. Then run off battery 2 an go to a cap in parallel with battery 1., what happens then?

If the load is something you can pulse so that the connection can be the frequency the battery LIKES to accept, now what happesn?

If you use the boost module to increase the voltage so you are over the battery voltage, what now?

There are steps you can take to improve a setup, but first you have to BELIEVE it is possible and actually BUILD something instead of insisting it doesn't work.

And we haven't added in the METHOD of generating energy yet (or have we?), just looking at how to move it from one place to another.
    Last edited by Turion; 07-27-2022, 05:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Free energy batteries on the cheap.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Vapor generator runs bike 2hr 48min then same amount to carb, test underway. Free energy

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-27-2022, 03:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    I provide one, and show that it HAS been shown before, and you do your best to discredit it? Why is that I wonder?
    Hi Dave I will defend myself now as you box me in. Here is my quote. Why do you twist my words?

QUOTE "Lost 2/10ths and gain 12/10ths. This is on brand new batteries ... so big bucks but it proves free energy."
    I put a line under my quote so you can't cherry pick. The batteries do not last and cost big bucks and yes those are $30 if you got them where you say. However last time you corrected me on other batteries I said they cost you $100 for whatever and you said they cost more like $200. Am I wrong again? $30 X 14 = ??? wow that's cheap.

This is a warning to those thinking free energy is low cost.

This one is $216 each plus shipping $40 boat anchors

https://www.thesolarbiz.com/trojan-3...2v-130-ah.html

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-27-2022, 02:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Lost 2/10ths and gain 12/10ths. This is on brand new batteries that have been well conditioned that have never been run down to under 12v, never over charged and 20-30 C rate charging for giant high dollar lead. Breaks your truck axle getting them home and only men with big arms can lift. $200 per battery now $300 per battery after covid, so big bucks but it proves free energy.

Those are lawn and garden batteries, less than $30 each at the time. Some as old as 8 years, as they were purchased over time, and used over and over in different experiments.
    I bought one JUST like that last week at Lowes, and I’m pretty sure it was under $30 also. You don’t need 12 batteries. It was just to prove a point. Extra energy IS produced. You ask for an example. I provide one, and show that it HAS been shown before, and you do your best to discredit it? Why is that I wonder?
    Last edited by Turion; 07-27-2022, 02:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Cool DIY ebike battery homemade

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Lost 2/10ths and gain 12/10ths. This is on brand new batteries that have been well conditioned that have never been run down to under 12v, never over charged and 20-30 C rate charging for giant high dollar lead. Breaks your truck axle getting them home and only men with big arms can lift. $200 per battery now $300 per battery after covid, so big bucks but it proves free energy.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    no working examples cause confusion[/SIZE]
    Simple working setup shared YEARS ago.
    https://youtu.be/iAZEBju1WkQ

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Do I have everything I need to do proper battery test? Do I have $3000 for equipment?

My view is such that not everyone on the internet is a liar and a fraud, just the one's with no positive
    results to back their claims. In these tests we have proven bench results not just some guy blowing in the wind.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    OFF-GRID Garage

More battery tests lifepo4, bench testing. What a nice guy he is.

Energy absorption

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here are some bench tests for Lithium recharge efficiencies

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This video is important as it compares battery types.
    Ever wonder how good your batteries are and why a battery fails?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/c/RajeevChauhanworld/videos

This message is for the young who have open minds unfettered by the idea that innovation is not possible. This Dr of power management systems shows by calculation battery efficiency. Here your questions will all be answer on paper and in his case corresponds to actual testing. Lead acid batteries degrade in the first few cycles, especially dry cells as they become dried out due to the enormous amounts of current required for recharging which increases internal plate resistance with each cycle. These batteries boil. Other batteries are not power wasting, ever degrading and ever changing in performance.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-26-2022, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I stopped telling people to use those zhity batteries.

nickel-based batteries are closer to 80%. These efficiencies drop at high charge rates. Lithium-ion stays close to 90% at a 1C charge rate, while lead acid drops below 50% efficiency

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Wantomake,
    Thanks for the info.

Bro,
    I started several different threads here only to be called a liar, fraud, con man and a few other choice things,

There are three people posting in this thread who even contribute a little. The rest are lurkers looking for a free ride. I say call a cab.
    edit no working examples cause confusion
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-26-2022, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post

Turion,
    I turned the voltage and amp settings down on the boost. The parallel batteries still charge up but not as fast. Therefore I sit at my work table and improve my notes while watching the setup run. Instead of 26 volts I'm set at 13 volts on the boost converter.

BroMikey,
    So what reaction could one or several bad cells have on the capacity of the battery to cause it to jump up or down in voltage? I had two 50 watt dc bulbs attached directly to it!! Just asking. If I'm recalling correctly. It was my first observation of unexplained free energy. Turion correct me if I'm wrong, but you said to connect a load across the bad battery to keep it dead, with no voltage. I did that several times. Each time after turning off the system, the bad battery crashed back to zero volts with the two(2) 50 watt bulbs connected across it. So why was this 6 to 9 volt jump happening this particular discharge time??
    I have theorized this many times in writing and I will put it forth again. What if when we charge a battery we are forcing the charged ions all to one side, so when we put a meter on it, we are measuring the difference between one side and the other.

When you let a battery just sit, those charges make their way back to the other side and the two sides “equalize”, so our meter registers 0 volts eventually.

when you put a load on the battery you give those charges a path of least resistance to follow but with the SAME result. You measure less in the battery because the two sides have equalized. The “load” didn’t “use up” the energy, it ran because the energy moved through it. Yes, there are losses in the load so you end with less than you started with.

To charge a battery we use a tremendous amount of energy to force those charges back to one side. Consider this possibility when you look at what you saw happen.
    Last edited by Turion; 07-26-2022, 12:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X