• Show
Clear All

• Turion
    replied
    US8,546,985B2
    Patent.

As to Thane…
    I agree Lenz can be avoided. It is a reaction, not a “Law.”

I agree Energy can be created. As he stated, we do it with transformers (Every time we put energy into the primary side because the secondary side is not electrically coupled to the primary. It is inductively coupled. So the energy in the secondary is “created” energy. It’s just that we put more into the primary to create it than we get out of the secondary)

As to the rest of what Thane believes, I haven’t seen it on my bench, nor have I tested it, so I withhold judgement. .
    Last edited by Turion; 06-13-2021, 03:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Also move to min 9 of this video instruction. Negative work being done for free. The mistake is covered here.
    I can write this all out in magic marker on anyone's forehead who does not understand.Just kidding. This takes real effort. Yawn yawn.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Also remember that this is not just an EE field of study but physics as well. Science teaches that negative work is being done for free in the form of counter electromotive force. Rubbish.

Read carefully. Pictures expand.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Also see video min 12 for the question being asked. This material is only for high level thinkers who are sharp mentally.

Why is negative work done for free in all of the science laws? Impossible. Read thru the poster. Plz be aware that the poster can be expanded so you can read it.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-12-2021, 08:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Free energy science explained.

See minute 6 and onward for the university level assessment of these breakthru made by PHD, people who know all of the formula's for the joule heating, ohms law and the magnetic field aspects of the way science today calculates using the WORK/ENERGY principle.

A breakthru has been made. Stick to the science and the material in the video. If you feel there is an error point out how and where Thane did in fact error. Be specific, 1 line phrases such as Thane is junk does not qualify as intelligent life on the planet

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-12-2021, 08:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You guys all do the same thing, one liners. Thane is this Thane is that but never teach away the error.

I told you guys to give a proper rebuttal you couldn't just go around name calling. The fact is this. None of you understand Thanes instructional video's making it impossible for you to rebut. A qualifying redress would require more effort. First cover the material then you decide how you want to proceed.So far no one has answered Thanes question on the work/energy principle. The question has been raised. See previous requests and video 1 min 7.

Stick to the material and answer the 1 question Thane has asked.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Oh Bro' Heins's stuff is delusional junk.
    This is a comment about Heins's email to potential investor. Screenshot_20210612-094908_Chrome~3.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Free energy science explained.

Leave a comment:

• voltan
    replied
    hi all, the turntable motors in microwave ovens have a nifty ready made coil inside that isn’t that hard to get to. the geometry of the winding is said to be pretty efficient for building small pulse motors. i got 2 here. one said 21vac on the back and measures about 165 ohms. the other says 220-240 vac and measures 14.5 kohms.
    the ferrite ring in pic2 has an od of about 18.6 mm and with a bit of tape around the perimeter will fit in the coil snug. i haven’t tried that yet but as an air core it spins my rotor up to about 36 hz. 1080 rpm for about 8 ma @ 12v. the high impedance one can’t sustain rotation, but what i want to try is spark gaps 180 dgrs apart on the rotor with a high voltage source and the 14.5 k coil pic 3 in series aircored with the coil mounted in the stator, or with the addition of a hv cap it could be a hv ac charge pump with the right spark gap setup.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by voltan; 06-12-2021, 03:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    Today there is already a methodology for calculating such generator sets. Magnetic runaway, inertial flywheel rotor, is a very valid topic. The accelerated mass has a very strong force. When combined, with technology, the construction of electromechanical alternators that have a lower electromagnetic moment than traditional ones - a very interesting design for households is obtained, in replacement of Solar Panels or wind turbines.

https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2021/...rator-usa.html

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    https://www.irjet.net/archives/V5/i1/IRJET-V5I1226.pdf
    https://www.academia.edu/35975361/Self_Generator_Free_Energy_Flywheel?email_work_car d=title

Leave a comment:

• thaelin
    replied
    Will be a good watch to see just how long the bearings in the bar last. Not long at that kind of treatment.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    V-Gate magnet motor

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is the real deal, he didn't want his belts giggling so bad that they pop off so he made a secondary giggling bar

Leave a comment:

• liber63
    replied
    Thanks Dave, I will have to make another rotor. It's an opportunity to make it better and thicker with more magnets, as I had already bought them few months ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X