• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    ReGenX Generator Black Box Illustration

Funny how Thane thinks that a prime mover that is rotating his rotor does not consume any power. He thinks that the prime mover puts out zero torque to rotate his rotor.... hence he thinks the input to his rotor is zero power. Seriously, you think he beliefs his own nonsense?

Maybe that is why he thinks he is creating energy out of nothing. The prime mover is not consuming anything (despite his meters certainly showing power consumption, voltage and current) and his rotor is creating energy (thus out of nothing).

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Very very hard to follow 430w rotational Eq = 3350rpm - conventional coil produced 50w total 480w- rpm= 3325

Regenx rpm=3350 rotational eq - 430w - regenx coil output 55w - 430w rotational eq drops to 358w = 3411rpm

Huge. Drop by 70watts + 55watts =125W + kinetic energy gain TBD/ per coil

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-07-2021, 01:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    THIS IS OUR 10TH ANNUAL EVENT!!!

DATE: JULY 7-11, WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY, 2021

LOCATION: Kootenai County Fairgrounds, 4056 N. Government Way, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815

8:30am~10:00am DAVID BOWLING – BEYOND TESLA’S BIFILAR COIL PATENT – DEMONSTRATION INCLUDED (90 min) SUN. JULY 11th

High school Principle and CEEE-ment man shows that science taught in govt schools is false. He produced a motor generator many years ago with the input of 300w and 1800w output.

Wise guy, you think you are so smart.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-07-2021, 12:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    This is the truth.

@j_mart There is always some excuse to hold up a NR! 3 from #hrh, 20 Feb 2021, 11:34 @j_mart 3rd party testing..... COVID! ...... when in fact it was Thane Heins holding things up ..... the excuse bag is full. 2 from #hrh, 20 Feb 2021

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    ReGenX Generator Black Box Illustration

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2021, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Declassified FBI Document States That Nikola Tesla Was An Alien From Venus

FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus

https://epochtimes.today/fbi-report-...en-from-venus/

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2020/...en-from-venus/

A declassified FBI document called “Interplanetary Sessions Newsletter” was written on June 14, 1957 and contained some unbelievable claims that Tesla was originally from the planet Venus. It read in part, “The Space People have visited the Tesla engineers many times, and have told us that Tesla was a Venusian, brought to this planet as a baby, in 1856, and left with Mr. and Mrs. Tesla in a remote mountain province in what is now Yugoslavia.”

Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
    The generator phase frequency is an indicator of the rate of change of the magnetic flux (magnetic induction). At a higher frequency, a lower Magnetic Induction

...... from Germany (1945) in the USA and Russia is used only for military purposes.

https://www.flynnresearch.net/milita...%20Defense.htm
    Why did you decide that a higher frequency will have a worse induction result?

but limited in frequency.

Nikola Tesla became disillusioned with alternating current in the late 19th century.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2021, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    100% HHO

The Gasoline has been shut off, and the generator continues to run for about an hour

In this video I demonstrate my 4400 watt generator running on HHO Hydrogen only. The Gasoline has been shut off, and the generator continues to run for about an hour. Please keep in mind that the generator was already running for about 35 mins prior with the gas off, but my phone battery died while i was taping so i switched cameras so this is the second camera video. I show a drill running as well while as a load. The power consumption is about 500 Watts to run the 4400 watt generator. The battery you see on the floor is for the electric start, and as you can see part way though the video it decided to unhook itself and the generator was rolling away a bit. I believe the generator shut off due to the over heating of the circulation pump, as it was extremely hot to the touch. More tests to come, and I will remove the gas tank for future experiments. Looks good so far

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by thaelin View Post
    Mikey for a bit, thought this was you and was looking forward to a meet and greet. Another time perhaps
    No not me, but yes someday we will.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2021, 06:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thaelin
    replied
    Will have to chat with him this year. Have a bit of info he might want to hear. Specific one is the gen coils. I need a low rpm type of coil for 18v
    Mikey for a bit, thought this was you and was looking forward to a meet and greet. Another time perhaps

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Adams motor and the conference

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Why did you decide that a higher frequency will have a worse induction result?

It all depends on the design decisions.

Tesla became disillusioned with alternating current in the late 19th century.
    Tesla took away Edison's Job.

Can you imagine telling those early inventors we are going to put an IGBT converter of every POLE? We can't keep one working for long now.

https://www.cet.edu.in/noticefiles/229_HVDC_NOTE.pdf

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-01-2021, 08:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    If you make single-cycle pulse systems, it is quite possible to solve this problem. For reference: DC transmission lines are gaining popularity

Nikola Tesla became disillusioned .
    Pulsed DC transmission lines.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I am engaged in various systems, one-cycle systems, in my opinion, are the most promising. In Russian textbooks of academic physics, it is clearly stated that the amplification of the current in the vein can occur due to the additional strength of the electric field. it is obvious that this is an external electric field, must have a vortex structure, since the EMF itself is a vortex electric field
    Well that is what I need, your opinion. But I need an example to get me on board. Not many, just a single example. Otherwise I am unsure of your specific ideals.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X