No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received a link to Michael Roland's obituary from his wife, Tammy. Bro Mikey passed away November 6, 2022 in Macksville, KS. He was born May 14, 1957. I sent a card to his family. We disagreed often, but I believe his heart was in the right place.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thanks Turion.

Rest In Peace BroMikey.
      Because of you I finally came to my senses and put the hater on my ignore list.
      Thanks again Dave.

Comment

• Administration,
        You need to ban this Hater from this forum for posting such insensitive post about wanting Bromikey’s death certificate to post it on his wall!! How cruel and mean is that!!
        Last edited by wantomake; 11-20-2022, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Rip bromikey
          I second that wantomake.
          No respect.
          administration should do something about this hater.

Comment

• If they ban me, who are going to copy? None of you have any original ideas nor can you implement them.

I did not ask for a death certificate I asked for an obituary. Get your facts straight.

You can always pick up where he left off, interrupting every thread with nonsense, over and over again despite people opinion and pleas not too. You can make accusation and innuendo about lifestyle or anything you can make up in deceit . You can open a number of accounts so you have a following and someone to defend you in your interruption and accusations. Don't expect the establishment to endorse you though like they did him, just go be an a**hole for the sake of being an a**hole. Then taught your noble efforts and your utmost Christ like behavior to justify it all. And you, will get ate up with cancer too and we will not have to listen to you any longer. What goes around comes around!

How many people who needed help with good ideas didn't come here because of the constant interruption of BroMikey?

No worries now, stuff is coming. Maybe things will perk up around here.

Matt

Comment

• Hi Matt,

I am having reasonable success with your 'Matt flyback addition.JPG. Have you done any further work on this? any numbers?

Ron

Comment

• Originally posted by i_ron View Post
                Hi Matt,

I am having reasonable success with your 'Matt flyback addition.JPG. Have you done any further work on this? any numbers?

Ron
                You would have to post that picture. Might want to do it in a new thread I probably do have advice old notebooks might have numbers. This thread belonged to a dead guy that hated progress. Course he was well loved by the woke folks around here.

Comment

• Hi Matt

OK, it was from your "MJSC Write up" and All the numbers are there, so let me rephrase my question, have you progressed this any further?

Somebody would have to explain to me how to post a picture on here.

Thanks, Ron

Comment

• To post a picture you look in the tool bar above the text area. About 3/4 of the way down there is an icon for "Image". In the image popup you can hit the tab for upload, then link to it or something. Or you post a link to the MJSC write up which I do not have a copy of. And would like. I lost a lot of stuff at one time.
                    I am trying to catch up with a few older things I have done and start trying to update them. David brought up the TS motor so I started with that one. I am working on the design now that can be printed or CNC'd and boards can be ordered with a part reference. Anyway if you can post that picture or email it to me, I think you have my email...I haven't made any progress lately on older stuff but maybe we can. I'll start a new thread soon to cover some of it.

Comment

• Hi Matt
                      MJSCwriteup.pdf

Ron

Comment

• Hi Matt

Comment

• OK Now I know what your doing. Sometime tomorrow I will start a new thread and we go through that Simple Motor. That's almost 15 years old now. You gotta nice rig going there.We'll go over that. I do not have much more than I had but I do have good ideas to hone that one in for better results, With both LA batts and lithium.
                          Be patient.

Cheers
                          Matt

Comment

• I think it makes sense to start an interesting topic. generators that engineering thought developed and even produce. They are not suitable for the production of industrial frequency electricity, but they have great advantages and opportunities.
                            I know for sure that these devices include the generators and motors of Joe Flynn (USA) and Kornilov (Russia, who died in December 2021, while his laboratory was looted)
                            Even Bedina's impulse twister can somehow be attributed to this section. These are impulse energy devices.
                            My material may puzzle many people, but it contains the most cherished formula, OverUnity.

You can find my material at the links. Unfortunately, in the near future I will not be able to do this closely because of the cannibalistic Russian aggression against my country. I don't want such an interesting moment to be lost.

https://rakatskiy-blogspot-com.trans..._x_tr_pto=wapp

http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/_ld/0/43_RIZU.pdf

Sincerely, Serge Rakarsky

Comment

• Article about Clement Figuera

https://rakatskiy-blogspot-com.trans..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                                Hi Rakarskiy,
                                I noticed you say "LATR is essentially a voltage divider". I am not familiar with term LATR, but from some limited Google info and appearance of component in your diagram, it would seem to be what is commonly referred to as a variac, which is an adjustable autotransformer. Therefore it can not be treated as a voltage divider.
                                Rregards,
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X