X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    Bro' reckons Einstein flawed science. For the Walmart relativity I understand you don't need Einstein, Lorentz was already there! As for the Minkowski Duesenberg field equations they're far beyond me.
    Einstein was nowhere near perfect and various people throughout his career had to make corrections.
    Einstein was disturbed by the leakage of gas from refrigeration compressors being a health hazard. Einstein and colleagues developed a sealed system refrigerator which alleviated the problem.
    Well a lot of those so called big discoveries are politically driven and we all know about the money being god in that arena. Often it has been reported that figureheads were threatened after the many years roll by, death bed confessions and so forth.

I know there is some truth in everything or we wouldn't bite and then from there to control the narrative mistrusts are added to the mix in the form of blatant lies.

The "Can't be done" Narrative that is.

You remember the old slogan? In the Hollywood for ugly people (Politics) (ugly with lies)
    "MONEY TALKS AND BULZHIT WALKS?" And that's a fact. You know it and I know it.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-15-2021, 10:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Oh what a disappointment! After all the years I've yearned to understand relativity ( and achieve it ) a couple of years later I find,to my horror, that the b thing is wrong anyway.
    Try reading thru all the heavyside books. All it does is help you regain confidence in yourself. Each person tried their best and now it is your turn at a later date with more at your disposal.

You can now dream big dreams of succeeding without thinking everyone else is one up on you. That's a fact. You name it you can do it.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bro' reckons Einstein flawed science. For the Walmart relativity I understand you don't need Einstein, Lorentz was already there! As for the Minkowski Duesenberg field equations they're far beyond me.
    Einstein was nowhere near perfect and various people throughout his career had to make corrections.
    Einstein was disturbed by the leakage of gas from refrigeration compressors being a health hazard. Einstein and colleagues developed a sealed system refrigerator which alleviated the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

The Einstein relativity doctrine is false, yes, but I was where you are in the past. No more. Keep digging. Really tho you won't find many people like Aaron who can explain this. You can look thru past posts but things have changed twice in the last 10 years and I am still finding things.

We did go thru this several times.
    Oh what a disappointment! After all the years I've yearned to understand relativity ( and achieve it ) a couple of years later I find,to my horror, that the b thing is wrong anyway.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    https://youtu.be/Az0v79-vG_E

The author from Indonesia did not bring his installation to its logical conclusion, "stumbling" precisely on the calculations and design of the generator. His mistake is that when changing the parameters of the generator, he did not change the rotor, leaving the magnetic induction in the same place, but lengthened the wire, reduced its cross section. As a result, he received the necessary EMF (no-load voltage), but excluded the possibility of obtaining the required current parameter in the wire. It was necessary to increase the number of magnets on the pole, change the design of the rotor, or add another (or more) block of the accelerator module, using the PUSH-PUL technology, in order to increase the speed of rotation of the rotor - a massive flywheel.
    EMF formula: E = B * L * V;
    where: B - magnetic induction (in teslas); L is the length of the conductor (in meters); V is the rate of change of the magnetic induction on the conductor (meters per second).

Current formula: I = (E - Ubat) / R + rZ + r0;
    where: E - EMF of the no-load phase (in volts): Ubat - operating voltage of the storage battery (in volts); R, rZ, r0 - resistances of the loop, load and phase wires (in Ohm)

The second formula does not change, we use it to calculate the current, i.e. battery voltage and resistance cannot be changed, only one EMF parameter remains. To fulfill the condition for changing the conductor length parameter (in the first formula), in the corresponding case, it could not be changed, or it could be performed with a large cross-section to preserve the phase conductor resistance parameter r0 (in Ohms), but the volume of the package did not allow this. There are only two parameters left: B - magnetic induction (in tesla) - increase, this means adding magnets to the stack, or V - the rate of change of magnetic induction on the conductor (meters per second), adding one more or other accelerating nodes of the PUSH-PUL system. ..

Perhaps in the future, the author will still achieve the correct calculation of his design and receive a self-propelled gun with recharging the ballast battery.

If you read what the authors of EARTH ENGINE (Gravity Generator) from the USA say about their design

"We 'push' a large mass by manipulating the magnetic field. When the two opposite sources of 'fuel' (magnetic fields) driving the flywheel mass are in the correct position, the engine generates a small electromagnetic charge, about 52 W. This charge allows the opposing sources of fuel." "see each other and can create a significant force to rotate a large mass of the flywheel. This inertial force of the rotating mass is then transmitted through a separate magnetic link to a generator, which generates electrical energy. This force can also be used mechanically."
    (Source: https://ie.energy/about.html)

It is clear that the principle is the same, but a different, larger-scale design. All this can be done independently, including counting
    http://rakarskiy.narod.ru
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 06-15-2021, 06:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Shake and bake simplified

0:00 Debunk Einstein Special Relativity
    0:23 Clock Paradox 2:09 Spherical Wave Proof
    2:33 Debunk Quantum Mechanics
    3:21 Schrodinger Wave Demo
    4:02 Max Born Collisions
    5:08 Quantum Particle Demo
    5:56 Quantum Computers Fake
    6:15 Photon Particle Problem
    7:07 Electron Capacitor Problem
    8:17 Now What? #physics #quantum #einstein

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-15-2021, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Debunkified E=MC2 2 peas in a pod

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is a basic run down easy for anyone who actual got thru that BS theory.

https://beyondmainstream.org/special...flawed-part-1/

The speed of light and light are not the same thing. Light is an observers personal attribute cum characteristic to maintain a stable visual environment for that observer only. That is why the speed of light is invariant not absolute, irrespective of how fast the observer is moving. So, we can move faster than the speed of light, but not light.
    Hope this helps.
    There is negative torque but if you use it you either replace it or grind to a halt.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Start here for the major flaws

http://www.mrelativity.net/FatalFlaw...Relativity.htm

The Einstein relativity doctrine is false, yes, but I was where you are in the past. No more. Keep digging. Really tho you won't find many people like Aaron who can explain this. You can look thru past posts but things have changed twice in the last 10 years and I am still finding things.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    That is why the speed of light is invariant not absolute, irrespective of how fast the observer is moving. So, we can move faster than the speed of light, but not light.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    This is a water analogy of Thane's idea. It works!

IMG_20210614_202321.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    The speed of light and light are not the same thing. Light is an observers personal attribute cum characteristic to maintain a stable visual environment for that observer only. That is why the speed of light is invariant not absolute, irrespective of how fast the observer is moving. So, we can move faster than the speed of light, but not light.
    Hope this helps.
    There is negative torque but if you use it you either replace it or grind to a halt.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

The question is where does the free negative work come from in the video's posted by Thane?
    From Thane's imagination. It certainly isn't real.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Bro', you're in a hole and the best bit of advice is to stop digging!
    Why because you think relativity is the sacred holy grail? I know what you think. These discussions have been covered for decades. It is flawed science, even longitudinal energy travels faster than light. See how you are missing the point? I don't care what you think, I know the truth. Your response is i must be in a hole looking for a way out. I know exactly where the flaws are and why the science people cover up the real truth, do you? Why worry that I am right or wrong? Now stop changing the subject and answer the questions.

The question is where does the free negative work come from in the video's posted by Thane? You can not answer because you don;t even know the material. You won't cover the video info because you have made up your mind ahead of the question. What is it they say about a person who answers a question before it is heard?HUH?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X