No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Lindemann has over 35 years experience teaching, researching and developing alternative energy technologies.

Now I've been involved in "free energy" research for over 35 years and I have seen my share of working systems.

Then one day in 2006, I was discussing some things about electric motors on a discussion thread, and I asked if anybody knew how to build an electric motor that had "no back EMF?" No one in the thread seemed to know anything about this possibility; not even the smartest engineers present! This was a real eye opener for me, because it made me remember that the experiments we had run back in 1983 were extremely important.

this one is not a joke

Comment

• Comment

• 100 year old FE system Lindemann teaches on Benitez

Comment

• Comment

• This what people can be like in general. Plus all those who pay homage are birds of a feather.

Rick Friedrich

I am going to talk to you about what is wrong with Bedini's Tesla Switch and show you several very important clips from Bedini himself to forever settle this issue.

The info is good but some chose to bad mouth those who lead.

http://www.rexresearch.com/benitezba...g/benitez.html

Comment

• back EMF Lindemann.jpg

understood and understandable for what they know of electrical and electronic operation..

Good demonstration of Lindeman, motor pulsed and recovering the collapse of the field to charge the battery, there is no back emf, the motor pulsed and commutated, the motor shutdown is operated when by means of the commutation, and when it is not conducting the transistor recovers the field that collapses and charges the battery, that is, there is no effect on the power supply input, with the output, two circuits that operate without affecting each other, when it is turned on and when it is turned off by means of the transistor.

What I don't know is how much Leemmnan recovers, I don't know if he doesn't show them in one of his videos, or on the sales DVD of his project.

Perhaps BroMikey, can guide me since I see that he follows several researchers and studies them, I consider that all contributions help us move forward.

All projects give us something that can help us improve, continue studying, building, reevaluating, and correcting.
              Last edited by alexelectric; 05-01-2022, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Sr. Dave

"By the way, Bob French has been running a dual rotor machine for three days now, using the circuit we have been working with. Battery number one, the primary source battery, is holding and the second battery in the circuit, which is the charge battery, has gone up above 14 volts. It also uses induction to capture energy in a secondary coil that is charging a third battery. We are so happy with the performance of the "toy" we built that we have invested in a large prototype that is currently in the machine shop. Its will be a 36 coil machine rather than a three coil machine."

Here we have another important project, and it is clear in Mr. Dave's description, by using two magnets per core, the induction increases, and it is used to charge the battery.

Comment

• http://flyer.thenetteam.net/attraction83.gif

Motor input 1000w recovery circuit = 85% or 850watts returned leaving you with 1.5hp to turn a generator with for only 150watts. This motor could turn 4 of Dave's generator heads at 1200w apiece = 4800w + 850watts recovery = 5650watts output @ 150watts input = COP 37
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 05-02-2022, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Need a great battery that charges and discharges hundreds of times without damage like acid does? Here is my mini alkaline. Put a few of these in series and you can run you motor/generator on them, run them down to 8vdc and never worry about ruining them.

Comment

• Motor casting

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          Need a great battery that charges and discharges hundreds of times without damage like acid does? Here is my mini alkaline. Put a few of these in series and you can run you motor/generator on them, run them down to 8vdc and never worry about ruining them.

Update mini battery plates fully formed voltage

Comment

• Engineer diy motor generator

Comment

• https://rakatskiy.blogspot.com/2022/...nergy.html?m=1

Comment

• This guy gives some basics tho half the facts get reversed like any newspaper journalist does.

https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/history/

In 1902 Mr. Figuera filed 4 patents ( 30375, 30376, 30377, 30378 ) which were sold in few days to a banking cartel as it may be derived in sight of a telegram published in the available press clippings of that year.

In October of 1908, suddenly Clemente Figuera filed a new patent (no. 44267) . As far as we know Mr. Figuera died very few days after filing this patent. Was it his legacy?.

After his death in 1908, his partner, Constantino de Buforn Jacas, filed 5 new patents (47706, 50216, 52968, 55411 and 57955) between the years 1910 and 1914.

The important features of all those patents is that they are almost identical. And they are an exact copy of the design patented by Figuera in 1908.

The very same design and in some cases the very same text to describe the machine. Buforn was clearly patenting as his own invention a machine created by Figuera

Anybody caught on yet? People fight over patents and they never get used.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-06-2022, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X