No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice progress, Mattie taught you everything he knows. You should be so grateful. On your knees boy. What a pig mentality where a persons has such a chip that they think the universe revolves around them. And he says you are living a delusion?

Anyways this guy thinks he has to tune each coil output, his rotor cranks

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-21-2022, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Sorry Dave I won't mention that name again.

This guy found a way to orient rotor magnets to output huge power on a conventional winding with near zero cogging.

Comment

• Here he is again showing how the input drive motor power does not climb on his high output coils at zero cogging This proves it. They are selling like hot cakes mainly to his wind turbine costumers who need a high output at low RPM

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-21-2022, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Free energy wiz-kids comedy

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            00D4311A-DD8E-44A2-8677-F4E14A9A4CF3.jpeg Test setup is up and running. Notice the safety SHIELD!! Not taking any chances.
            That dual rotor setup you showed is very old. I don't remember the voltage and amps back then. I was still trying to achieve 'speed up under load". DIdn't quite have it.
            Oh I see. Well keep at it. I am looking forward to seeing one of the new cores putting out 300 watts when the flux is max. This smaller dia rotor will be less feet per second so more rpm may be needed. Yes you were right in saying that the coil magnets should be on the outside of the rotor. This gives you more also. When you made changes you not only used less magnet but you also moved them in toward the hub which caused low feet per second.

Look at a wind turbine. You can see the 150 foot rotor is only turning at a few rpm\s but they tell me the wing tip speed can be 600mph at that distance away from the hub. So you have one more variable to add to your equations.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 04-21-2022, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by BroMikey; 04-21-2022, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• What I have seen of the design you just posted is that if the two “arms” that reach in to interact with the rotor magnets are not long enough, there are two magnets (the two in between the two that are interacting with the “arms”) that can mess with your coil because they are the OPPOSITE polarity of the one that is supposed to be interacting with the core. The strength of your magnets determines the length of those arms. The stronger the magnets, the longer the arms must be. SO many things to think about when building these machines.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

.. the rotor magnets are not long enough, there are two magnets (the two in between the two that are interacting with the “arms”) that can mess with your coil because they are the OPPOSITE polarity of the one that is supposed to be interacting with the core.
                  In this case using 24 one inch dia magnets core arm length is very short, as short as possible without rubbing the coil windings.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-21-2022, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Thane’s problem is that the “speed up under load” part of his coil, which is necessary for him to achieve performance claims, only works when the rotor is turning at a narrow rpm range. (as YOU know from experience) That’s fine for demonstrating to investors with a bike that sits in your shop, doesn’t have the rear wheel touching the ground, and runs at the rpm you want, but not so functional when you want to drive it in stop and go city traffic where you’re in and out of that functional range and sometimes it is braking instead of assisting which cancels out the times it’s of benefit. There IS a PROBABLE solution, but Thane has been working on this for 15 years and hasn’t figured it out yet. That’s why there are no bikes like this on the road.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Thane’s problem is that the “speed up under load” part of his coil, which is necessary for him to achieve performance claims, only works when the rotor is turning at a narrow rpm range.

Thane has been working on this for 15 years and hasn’t figured it out yet. That’s why there are no bikes like this on the road.
                      Oh I think he can recover joules at any rpm as we have witnessed in his flyback circuits. That is not the problem. Thane is going to have trouble with red tape, plain and simple. 100's have had break thru's of all types, lived out their lives and died of old age waiting on red tape.

Thane is Johnny come lately and is as good as any. National security (oil cartel) remember? The people that control everything play everyone like pawns. Free energy solutions have been there for 100 years. In the past 50 years (the 1970's and beyond) we have had murders, buy outs and threats. Now there are so many new free energy motors that a new approach to stall progress had to be formulated. We can't have 100's of dead bodies now can we?

Sure every thief in town wishes Thane would show a practical finished product so they can take it apart and reverse engineer. Thane is smarter than that.

Thane will be going public at the conference plus he will show his BiTT which by itself could change the world. His innovation is not the first but one of many inventors. He is still young the others are dead from old age. Red tape and funding can ruin everything.

Here is how you destroy your friendly neighborhood inventor now.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

On the internet, astroturfers use software to mask their identity. Sometimes one individual operates through many personas to give the impression of widespread support for their client's agenda.[4][5] Some studies suggest astroturfing can alter public viewpoints and create enough doubt to inhibit action.

Any of You might be in on it for all we know. Order, but first chaos then control the minds
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 04-22-2022, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Greetings

I see them very active in assessing the different projects

Thane's project, I also valued that his generator coils have a narrow range of operation, and at high revolutions is where he obtains the generation that he comments

"Oh I think he can recover joules at any rpm as we have witnessed in his flyback circuits".

This comment that from there he will recover some of the energy for the load, yes, but it is not more than is used to sustain what he demands at that time, will help somewhat.

I still wonder why Thane has not tested his project on a motorcycle in circulation on it traveling through the city or highway, it will be the best test.
                        Mr. Thane has good work and development, but he must carry out tests in the field, and thus prove that it works as he describes it.

See you soon

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                          Greetings

Mr. Thane,,, must carry out tests in the field, and thus prove that it works as he describes it.

See you soon
                          Mr Thane has shown OU with a full battery while delivering mechanical (kinetic) energy yet no one has acknowledged this. After that it won't matter what Mr Thane demonstrates if his real world field tests already visible are only received if more tests are made.

The tests shown keep the right number of batteries at full charge, while the motor runs the transmission, drive train and back wheel using only 3 coils. 24-48 coils can be used to pull a larger load such as a person.

Anyone who does not understand what was demonstrated using 3 coils does not qualify as a researcher. Stick to back yard mechanics such as cutting the grass.

Seeing is believing will always leave the average Joe looking for a trick power source
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 04-23-2022, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Thane has good presentations, he shows us his schemes and how his projects work.

All that is good, it helps to document us.

I wonder, how many hours his motorcycle can drive, and that the cores of the coils support, when you test a device you must test it with enough time to assess its performance.

But it's okay, everything is for the better

Greetings

Comment

• BroMikey

"This guy found a way to orient rotor magnets to output huge power on a conventional winding with near zero cogging"

[/QUOTE]

This generator is fine, if it does not present almost magnet-core drag, what I observe in the patent is that the core, in addition to being able to be made up of some metals that reduce the drag, that core is of a thin dimension that faces the coil, the coil tilted a few degrees with respect to the magnet, obtaining the generation is switched by a micro that operates at some src.

So all these elements together allow for a good degree of efficiency in generation.
                              very good generator

All the works that are presented help us to have elements that guide us to improve the generation and obtaining of energy.

Thane, Dave, BroMikey and others
                              Last edited by alexelectric; 04-23-2022, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

,,..his generator coils have a narrow range of operation, and at high revolutions is where he obtains the generation

This comment that from there he will recover some of the energy for the load, yes, but it is not more than is used to sustain

I still wonder why Thane has not tested his project on a motorcycle in circulation on it traveling through the city or highway
                                Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                                Mr. Thane has good presentations

when you test a device you must test it with enough time to assess its performance.
                                Hi Alex

You have many good questions so I will try to answer some of them. Thane has video's showing his EBIKE running for 45 minutes with the battery staying charged. Any person knows that batteries run down even for a flashlight. My children get extra batteries when their game controllers run down. Turn the headlights on while your car is parked in the driveway and watch the battery die.

Now let's talk rpm band operation. All motors operate best at full rpm. For instance a 3600rpm motor like to run at 3600rpm so this is why we have a transmission in our cars and bikes.

Another example is the electric hybrid car's on the market today. The reason they get great mileage is because the gas engine operates in a narrow band of rpm that is optimum. A transmission makes the needed changes to the back wheels

Now this statement that you all missed "ABOVE THE CRITICAL MINIMUM" meaning if the design needs 20mph to 45mph operation the generator and transmission are set of to work from 15mph to 100mph. Anything above 15mph the generator coils produce copious amounts.

NOTE: the last generator I posted has a patent that you read concerning the magnets and coils. I did not read it yet but remember that patents often do no give specifics properly and you must read between the lines. Patents are often written to confuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X