Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Matt,
    When you go to raise capital, if any of the patents apply to anything you were working on while we were working together, please be advised that you are legally required to let them know that there is a 3rd party who may or may not have a documented interest in the project who will definitely be bringing legal action when the patent is issued. If what you filed on has nothing to do with the stuff we were working on together you have no worries.

If it DOES have something to do with what we were working on, and if you want to continue to insist that I was just an “investor”, rather than a partner you stabbed in the back, that claim went out the window when you filed for a provisional patent without ever even notifying your “investor” of your progress. A year ago you say? Oh this just gets better and better.

Should be a provisional patent in your name then. Or maybe yours and Nick's, if you didn't cut him out too. Wonder what Google will say?
    Big Oops, maybe he has to put your name on it now

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/Reflecting...cat-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/Reflecting...cat-mobile.mp4

Aaron went thru that where a guy tried the slip out a patent free and clear.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-17-2022, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Its funny cause to LOOSE the person, you have to at minimum prove they are "Blackmailing" you, or something along that line. So between the emails from the past in which David openly threatened to steal from me, and this latest little rant about investor, I don't know what to call it, but the lawyers say, "See you in the country of origin in which the company is started and the patents are filed". 195 countries in this world. LOL. Stop being a looser David I already gave you everything you need to know about that gen your trying to build. See ya in 2 months (Minus a day or 2)

Comment

• I never threatened to steal from you. And I never stole from you. I have an email FROM YOU telling me to "do what I want" because I "know NOTHING about" YOUR "work." So have fun proving that I stole ANYTHING.

I DO, however, have MANY emails from you expressing gratitude and saying we are in this together including TWO where you specifically say we are partners. YOU have them too, since YOU wrote them. I have others saying I am "just an investor". Either way, in your OWN WORDS you have established that I have a financial interest. We won’t see each other in two months. But it’s good you have an attorney because we will definitely see each other in court.

And since you have a lawyer, he should know this...any agreement as to partnership was made in THIS country between you and me. And was made prior to ANY patents being filed. Where you file your patent has nothing to do with that agreement. Not much of an attorney if he doesn't know THAT.

And by the way, you can only seek patent protection in 143 countries. At least according to MY attorney. Let's see who's attorney has their stuff together
        Last edited by Turion; 04-18-2022, 06:17 AM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post

..you have to at minimum prove they are "Blackmailing" you

..David openly threatened to steal from me,

Stop being a looser David..

ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
          Well that is not at all correct. King of blowing smoke up his own rear end. interesting.

I guess mattie takes credit of everything Dave, like any money it took to do the research plus all of your bench work. Isn't that interesting. Court is quite another thing. If you paid any money that counts for something. Or if you invested. I am glad Peter L. didn't get burned

Now we see why mattie hates me, cause I am reasonable and don't fall under the weight of his bulzhit. Maybe you can still sell circuits matt and make millions. You are getting old fast

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ZPuCO...giphy.gif&ct=g

http://iamtechnical.com/sites/default/files/lm741-datasheet.gif

You guys forget I was here since the early 2000's before this website switched servers and the old locked threads when mattie was falling all over Dave (to get funds) and Dave was so thrilled with mattie as his partner. You both bad mouthed me back then and I knew your love affair wouldn't last. I'm Sorry Dave, that your big heart got run over and trampled.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 04-18-2022, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Size XXLarge cap dump

Comment

• Here is why I am always busy

Designed and built this one while working a full time job. Took me three years.
              https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2.../7364306_zpid/

Remodeled and sold this one while working a full time job. Took almost a year
              https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8...19567969_zpid/

Remodeled and sold this one. Thank goodness I was retired. Took a year.
              https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...18207919_zpid/

Last edited by Turion; 04-18-2022, 10:01 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• You must be rich Dave. I had no idea. Those are beautiful homes. Too bad it's not all profit.

Materials and labor cost a fortune

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/rpics1.html

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-18-2022, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• I’m not nearly rich, but we are ok. I have enough extra each month to work on this stuff, but I do have a budget. My wife wants to retire. And I can afford legal fees if I need to.

The point is, I know my way around more than the principal’s office. I’m pretty handy. It’s just electronics that sometimes baffle me. But I know way more than when I started down this road.

Comment

I’m not nearly rich,

And I can afford legal fees if I need to.

....principal’s office.

But I know way more than when I started down this road.

When a person is a Principle they are more accurately referred to as an administrator. In this case the chief one. This requires much more than meets the eye. Plus ya gotta have a thick skin because there are all types. The top dog has to know it all when it comes to the legal aspects when violations occur and then there is the approval of orders or who things should be ordered from. All of the checks and balances are protocol. A 20 year admin must know how to properly and safely conduct school providing the right equipment. Everything goes thru the big boss. Maintenance needs tools, the science class test tubes, shoulder pads for foot ball and on and on the list goes.

It's all got to fit inside a budget. If goods sold are not as specified adjustments must be made

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    I’m not nearly rich, but we are ok. I have enough extra each month to work on this stuff, but I do have a budget.
                    Glad to hear that you are doing well.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-18-2022, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• This has turned into one big game of Family Feud. This is why a device found to our more than in "has to" be free to all at first. The rewards will come after when all the smoke clears and things cool down. If found you have one, be silent until release or you will get a gag order for reasons of national security bull****. Infighting only serves to alienate people and that just may well be the people you need the most in the end. In the end, color me gone.
                      thay

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                        This has turned into one big game of Family Feud. This is why a device found to our more than in "has to" be free to all at first. The rewards will come after when all the smoke clears and things cool down. If found you have one, be silent until release or you will get a gag order for reasons of national security bull****. Infighting only serves to alienate people and that just may well be the people you need the most in the end. In the end, color me gone.
                        thay
                        Noboby give a rats azz about petting weak men, goodbye. Weak cry baby men are all the same, they are always butt hurt about something. >>>The only time you say anything once a year when you are puckered up.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 04-19-2022, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• I was only a principal for the last few years. For most of my career I was a teacher, working at least one other job to make money and put three kids through college, and sometimes two extra jobs. I was so glad to see the last one graduate I could hardly stand it.

Trying to build a working prototype. I guess we will see.

Comment

I was only a principal for the last few years.

I was so glad to see the last one graduate I could hardly stand it.

Trying to build a working prototype. I guess we will see.
                            What was the output with this dual rotor setup? Are you going to test all your old coils or wind all new? This seems like a good setup. Plenty of magnet there. Maybe the new cores will work with all that flux, long as a magnet don't come out of the woods and nail you.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-19-2022, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• 500watt HHO cell running off of a 4400watt gasoline generator

100% powered by HHO over 45 minute live video. Not fully loaded, light loads only like a small hand drill. Not bad for free

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-20-2022, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• 00D4311A-DD8E-44A2-8677-F4E14A9A4CF3.jpeg Test setup is up and running. Notice the safety SHIELD!! Not taking any chances.
                                That dual rotor setup you showed is very old. I don't remember the voltage and amps back then. I was still trying to achieve 'speed up under load". DIdn't quite have it.
                                Last edited by Turion; 04-21-2022, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X