Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bro', I give up, you're unbelievably naive and have no sense of humour. You don't even understand the most basic physics. Ask bistander.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    That's the smoking gun, Thane himself admits it doesn't work.
    The only way to get inertia is to use the battery or use pedals! Screenshot_20210623-191255_YouTube~2.jpg
    Yes it works to give a 99% battery recovery while going down the road. All with 3 coils, not 12 coils. Then Thane talks about his field of concern to improve cores. Face it Thane is the free energy ZAR.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    Oh, I've had another thought,it would work if you lived in a place where you were always going down hill.
    Bro' you'll just have to accept the facts or move to that place where physics is different.
    yes all this means is your personality is centered around materialism and that in your view is measured by getting things.These things are what everyone else can see and you are concerned about how you look in their eyes. Yes I see you.

This may not be the best way to judge success in you or others. Punching a clock is how you qualify a person for work.People who do what they are told when they are told to do it. Others who do not are considered non functional vagrants? Can you see yourself?

I see you inside the box, literally
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-24-2021, 09:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    2acf5a9b-60c4-49dd-b9ad-8d1c0fe72cdb.jpg I wouldn't mind moving to their place!

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Oh, I've had another thought,it would work if you lived in a place where you were always going down hill.
    Bro' you'll just have to accept the facts or move to that place where physics is different.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X