Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the right teaching spirit

Linear Power Supplies and the Filter Capacitor

Meters can not properly measure power if DC is unfiltered. Choosing random caps is worthless

Doing the math Dave needs 3400uf to run his 4 amp Dc motor off 60hz

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-27-2022, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsxroTt9IhY
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqiiOj_Pj8

Fun to look at
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        Here is the right teaching spirit

Linear Power Supplies and the Filter Capacitor

Meters can not properly measure power if DC is unfiltered. Choosing random caps is worthless

Doing the math Dave needs 3400uf to run his 4 amp Dc motor off 60hz less than $15 bucks

https://www.ebay.com/itm/19337926627...QAAOSwntlg0b2s

Now doing the math from a 1100hz AC source if Dave wanted to loop his system and get an accurate meter reading he would need only 150uf, probably use a 220uf

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20368196721...EAAOSwRKthgHkw

or
        2200 X 12 divided into 4 amps =
        .000151uf
        Last edited by BroMikey; 01-27-2022, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• I’ve got tons of different caps both AC and DC. I already have several of what you have shown. What I am short on is TIME. Went to Sacramento today and dropped off two coils at my friend’s house to be tested on the old machine. I have one small project to get out of the way tomorrow and then have the rest of the weekend to work on the generator. Hopefully I can solve this non-performance issue.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            I’ve got tons of different caps both AC and DC. I already have several of what you have shown. Hopefully I can solve this non-performance issue.
            Glad you have the caps on hand so someday you can get rid of all the ripple. If your AC variac voltage is approx. 70v then multiple 1.4. or 70 X 1.4 = 98vdc.

I hope you can get what you want out of those coils. Sorry about the delay finishing this post, my kridders high jacked me to the corner store for fun treats
            Last edited by BroMikey; 01-28-2022, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              I am short on is TIME.
              Went to Sacramento today and dropped off two coils at my friend’s house to be tested on the old machine.
              I think you showed a video of them testing those coils in 2021.

Comment

• I doubt it. They started by testing a 24 wire coil and worked their way down to a 3 wire. They were also testing iron, metglass, ferrite and a couple other materials. I was around for the beginning of the testing, with the iron, to see the baseline, but not for the end, which was weeks later. It took time to make all the different coils, and I was busy winding while they were putting cores in them and testing. The chances I was there when they tested a 3 wire permalloy coil are about 100 to 1. And I was the only one shooting video, except for short clips they texted to me.

Comment

• I guess I forgot how much was going on with you and your team. I saw some of the video and was thinking that was all of the video they sent. That's what I get for thinkin.

Comment

• Wind machines fail fast, good luck with that

Comment

• Glass contraption, down the drain

Comment

• Motionless generator

Comment

• HHO generation using scalar energy

Comment

• One foto shows Bob Boyce with Stan M by the buggy

Comment

• Free energy party