No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope I do not piss dave off but 30ma is .03 but that still equates to 600 W at V*I. Don S. brought that up and it was made fun of. If we do prove it, then there are one hell of a lot of text books that have to be rewritten and a lot of invalid degrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
      I hope I do not piss dave off but 30ma is .03 but that still equates to 600 W at V*I. Don S. brought that up and it was made fun of. If we do prove it, then there are one hell of a lot of text books that have to be rewritten and a lot of invalid degrees.
      you won't pee off Dave, he admits he is not schooled in the art like John Bedini was and absolute max voltages are not true loaded rms values, here is the truth don't make fun Dave did the impossible and John Bedini couldn't do what he did. Not knowing jack diddley doo on lectric

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-26-2021, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• thaelin,
        Correcting an error I copied and pasted from somewhere else isn't going to piss me off. Pointing out legitimate errors I make doesn't piss me off. Even disagreeing with me doesn't piss me off. Calling me a liar, a fraud and a con man as blahstander has done, now that can get under my skin for a bit. But I know the truth, so it doesn't last long. Just long enough to rant about it here! LOL

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...P7FQSS6OZZzOBg
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          thaelin,
          Correcting an error I copied and pasted from somewhere else isn't going to piss me off. Pointing out legitimate errors I make doesn't piss me off. Even disagreeing with me doesn't piss me off. Calling me a liar, a fraud and a con man as blahstander has done, now that can get under my skin for a bit. But I know the truth, so it doesn't last long. Just long enough to rant about it here! LOL

good one Dave as always, one step ahead, let these others think what they want, like dragon

100amps at 450v is not shown in a load. a resistor would pop fast. so what is his load device handling all of that power? his shorted meter? demovid#2 comes from an old butt hurt man who has proven nothing

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-27-2021, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            thaelin,

Who is the guy doing these videos? You? Whoever he is, he does not know how to use the ammeter. What a load of BS. Even BM knows he speaks BS. 400 amps. Right. Oh yeah, it's cold electricity. Must be it. You seriously bought into that Turion?
            bi

Comment

• Don S told us all right in our faces that he had sold the rights to his OU circuits and could not share more than these simple test circuits. I watched all his stuff. Yet people say to this day that this is Don secret energy

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Who is the guy doing these videos? You? Whoever he is, he does not know how to use the ammeter. What a load of BS. Even BM knows he speaks BS. 400 amps. Right. Oh yeah, it's cold electricity. Must be it. You seriously bought into that Turion?
                bi
                here is a low voltage 400 amp capable test unit, look at the leads.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• good morning guys, sorry if I allow myself, I know that this is another topic, but I wanted to hear your opinion about it .... I tried to replicate Bruce De Palma's homopolar generator, I used a copper disk with a diameter of 33cm, and 6 cylindrical 52n rare earth magnets measuring 6cm x 3cm, mounted in pairs on both sides of the disc and inserted in those nylons plates that you see in the photos to keep them united and integral with the disc of rotating copper, I turned it into rotation at 2800 rpm, I used 4 carbon brushes on the 2 inch diameter copper shaft and 4 brushes on the periphery of the disc, but the result was very disappointing, as you can see from the photos , not only the very low voltage, but the serious thing is that the amps were almost non-existent, we are talking about 0.2-0.3 amps ..... why? does anyone have an opinion about it or should I conclude that it is another fake ....? P_20211221_175704.jpg P_20211221_175719.jpg P_20211221_175930.jpg
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Memphis; 12-27-2021, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• good morning guys, sorry if I allow myself, I know that this is another question, but I wanted to hear your opinion about it .... I tried to replicate homopolar generator, I used a copper disk with a diameter of 33cm, and 6 cylindrical 52n rare earth magnets measuring 6cm x 3cm, mounted in pairs on both sides of the disc and inserted in those nylons plates that you see in the photos to keep them united and integral with the disc of rotating copper, I turned it into rotation at 2800 rpm, I used 4 carbon brushes on the 2 inch diameter copper shaft and 4 brushes on the periphery of the disc, but the result was very disappointing, as you can see from the photos , not only the very low voltage, but the serious thing is that the amps were almost non-existent, we are talking about 0.2-0.3 amps ..... why? does anyone have an opinion about it or should I conclude that it is another fake ....?
                        Last edited by Memphis; 12-27-2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Memphis View Post
                          good morning guys, sorry if I allow myself, I know that this is another topic, but I wanted to hear your opinion about it .... I tried to replicate Bruce De Palma's homopolar generator, I used a copper disk with a diameter of 33cm, and 6 cylindrical 52n rare earth magnets measuring 6cm x 3cm, mounted in pairs on both sides of the disc and inserted in those nylons plates that you see in the photos to keep them united and integral with the disc of rotating copper, I turned it into rotation at 2800 rpm, I used 4 carbon brushes on the 2 inch diameter copper shaft and 4 brushes on the periphery of the disc, but the result was very disappointing, as you can see from the photos , not only the very low voltage, but the serious thing is that the amps were almost non-existent, we are talking about 0.2-0.3 amps ..... why? does anyone have an opinion about it or should I conclude that it is another fake ....?
                          Looks like a motor and generator to me. You are welcome here. I never built this one so we will need to see what others know about this project

Comment

• https://youtu.be/qOX6o4fDNlI
                            https://youtu.be/jdRqm60NdJQ
                            https://youtu.be/THcnZ5vqPRc
                            thanks Bro, these are 3 videos about the project

Comment

Comment

good morning guys, sorry if I allow myself, I know that this is another question, but I wanted to hear your opinion about it .... I tried to replicate homopolar generator, I used a copper disk with a diameter of 33cm, and 6 cylindrical 52n rare earth magnets measuring 6cm x 3cm, mounted in pairs on both sides of the disc and inserted in those nylons plates that you see in the photos to keep them united and integral with the disc of rotating copper, I turned it into rotation at 2800 rpm, I used 4 carbon brushes on the 2 inch diameter copper shaft and 4 brushes on the periphery of the disc, but the result was very disappointing, as you can see from the photos , not only the very low voltage, but the serious thing is that the amps were almost non-existent, we are talking about 0.2-0.3 amps ..... why? does anyone have an opinion about it or should I conclude that it is another fake ....?
                                Hi Memphis,
                                interesting project. Nice prototype.

Are your magnets arranged unipolar or N-S-N-S-N-S around the disc? How thick is the disc? Air gap (distance between magnet faces)?

Describe the brushes please. Where did they come from?

​​​​​​​bi

Comment

Working...
                                X