Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In my piggy bank there is such a project. Currently it is calculated.
    It is executed from a single-phase generator and motor. The flywheel is specially designed and manufactured for this design.


    In the analysis of rotation, 10 kg flywheel with a different external diameter.
    An approximate (not specifically accurate) operating point has been determined and how much energy can be removed.
    Oh, so Campbell's combination is completely identical. Its flywheel was 0.8 meters in diameter and 10 kg.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-31-2018, 11:41 AM.

    Comment


    • Nice rig Pedroxime, does it work? Maybe this helps.





      Last edited by BroMikey; 09-01-2018, 04:00 AM.

      Comment


      • Coordinates of the site and video device with photos. The video shows that the flywheel is fairly well balanced.
        UCROS ENERGY
        https://ucrosenergysystem.com/en/
        https://tamasha.com/v/WqOe0
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lku4tieb6ko
        Last edited by Rakarskiy; 09-01-2018, 06:44 AM.

        Comment


        • Yes I see his video now. I can not understand the words so
          maybe it works or maybe it does not work, I don't know.

          Yes? or No? Does it work? @Pedroxime
          Last edited by BroMikey; 09-04-2018, 10:30 PM.

          Comment


          • The most famous mechanical resonance system for most people is the usual children's "Swing". If you hit the swing at a specific time with a frequency equal to their own (resonant), the movement will increase, otherwise the motion will disappear. The resonance frequency of such a pendulum with sufficient accuracy in the region of small displacements from the equilibrium state can be found from the formula:

            where g is the acceleration of gravity (9.8 m / sē for the Earth's surface), and L is the length from the point of suspension of the pendulum to the center of its masses. (A more precise formula is rather complicated and includes an elliptic integral.) It is important that the resonant frequency does not depend on the mass of the pendulum. It is also important that you can not swing the pendulum at multiple frequencies (higher harmonics), but this can be done at frequencies equal to the fractions of the main (lower harmonics).

            Resonant phenomena can lead to both destruction and to the enhancement of the stability of mechanical systems.

            The work of mechanical resonators is based on the transformation of potential energy into kinetic and vice versa. In the case of a simple pendulum, all its energy is contained in a potential form, when it is stationary and is at the upper points of the trajectory, and when the lowest point passes at the maximum velocity, it is converted into kinetic. The potential energy is proportional to the mass of the pendulum and the lift height relative to the lower point, the kinetic energy to the mass and the square of the velocity at the measurement point.

            Other mechanical systems can use a reserve of potential energy in various forms.


            In a system with a flywheel, a kinetic resonance is also used at a certain point. The reason for the oscillation is the alternation of the input torque of the generator. And the work is similar, with reverse EMF in impulse electrical systems. Therefore, the use of a three-phase self-oscillator without a special modulation device is impossible in the kinetic chain.
            It is much easier to use a bipolar alternating single-phase alternator.
            Last edited by Rakarskiy; 09-02-2018, 08:32 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
              Therefore, the use of a three-phase self-oscillator without a special modulation device is impossible in the kinetic chain.
              It is much easier to use a bipolar alternating single-phase alternator.

              Maybe this is why a car alternator like (his looks like one) Pedroxime
              seems to be using is harder to do? Since like you had already stated
              the generator section needs to extract energy by impulse.

              Correct me if that is wrong.

              Best regards as always

              Comment


              • [VIDEO]watch?v=RRrfZVHJRXM[/VIDEO]
                AOGFG - Amarasingam Overunity Gravity Force Generator

                Comment


                • I am unable to read the watt meter on the right side.
                  But maybe it is looped.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 09-02-2018, 09:40 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    Maybe this is why a car alternator like (his looks like one) Pedroxime
                    seems to be using is harder to do? Since like you had already stated
                    the generator section needs to extract energy by impulse.

                    Correct me if that is wrong.

                    Best regards as always
                    I was engaged in auto generators. Without modification, with modulation, the capture power will be lower. Adjustment requires both the creation of a controlled rectifier and an excitation control system.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                      I was engaged in auto generators. Without modification, with modulation, the capture power will be lower. Adjustment requires both the creation of a controlled rectifier and an excitation control system.
                      So this means you excite the "fields" in coordination with firing the output
                      winding (stator) with a suitable device such as a SCR. And I am sure there
                      is a perfect timing point when energy is released to optimize efficiency
                      where heat loss is kept to a fraction of the design perimeters.

                      All the best regards

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        So this means you excite the "fields" in coordination with firing the output
                        winding (stator) with a suitable device such as a SCR. And I am sure there
                        is a perfect timing point when energy is released to optimize efficiency
                        where heat loss is kept to a fraction of the design perimeters.

                        All the best regards
                        Not certainly in that way! Phase control in a three-phase generator will not bring the desired change in the input torque to the variable value. Or rather, interval management. And excitation is controlled to adjust the intensity of the magnetic flux. For different obortov in the generator, it is different. For example, at 2600 rpm of the ICE crankshaft, the generator does 2.5 times more revolutions.
                        2600 * 2.5 = 6500 rpm. Thus, the generation frequency is 650 Hz. At the same time, the input torque will decrease to produce the same 2 kW, for the operation of the on-board network. So 3000 rpm for installation. that the photo is very small. Otherwise, he will have to raise the moment, and if there is still a modulation ..... there are a lot of questions to this installation.

                        Comment


                        • Hi and priviet to all.
                          Here a video working, I traslate from spanish:
                          "Carlos Ucros Piedraita innovator from Colombia, I start the machine. Step 1 braker on, step 2 inverter on, step 3 AC motor variator. The machine is working and sending charge to the battery".

                          You can hear clearly the unbalanced flywheel.
                          My sugenstion is to get better eficiency using motor in Rotoverter mode.
                          Best wishes

                          [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9DPft31iU&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

                          Comment


                          • What kind of confidentiality? I have already been asked a question for consultation
                            - the author requests 1000 US dollars for information about the device. Asked to evaluate.
                            The author, most likely, uses a frequency converter, increasing the speed of rotation, to the nominal - for the operation of an automobile generator. The flywheel will probably have a structure similar to two loads, a flywheel of the car.
                            The key to the operation of the device is the flywheel.

                            Comment


                            • Nice one, so it does work. It is a great starting point.
                              Runs off a battery. Maybe the out of balance produces a form of
                              modulation.

                              So it does work, good news. So the machine shop made it to
                              smooth and it would not work. I see now what you meant.


                              Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
                              Hi and priviet to all.
                              Here a video working, I traslate from spanish:
                              "Carlos Ucros Piedraita innovator from Colombia, I start the machine. Step 1 braker on, step 2 inverter on, step 3 AC motor variator. The machine is working and sending charge to the battery".

                              You can hear clearly the unbalanced flywheel.
                              My sugenstion is to get better eficiency using motor in Rotoverter mode.
                              Best wishes

                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9DPft31iU&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 09-03-2018, 02:21 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Milkovich (killed in Europe),
                                https://youtu.be/IuuNQcBgGyk

                                the science of imbalance. Unsuccessful experience in Russia. The principle of the swing of Milkovich
                                https://youtu.be/zSRa_JcSKug

                                One of the answers: Edvid Lin the correct indication of errors.
                                I have already said that under the load, there is a desynchronization of the speed of the unbalance and the working shaft, to which the load is applied. At an angle of anticipation or lag (in the angle of 90 degrees) the system is already decelerated. To avoid such an effect, a rigid connection between the drive motor and the rotation of the unbalance is needed. What is implemented in the invention, which you know.
                                My calculation of his flywheels. The calculated speed it did not reach, its flywheel load.
                                Flywheel 2 * 5 kg = 10 kg; Diameter = 200 mm.
                                Its optimum mode is 10,000 rpm. Thus, even imbalance also can not cope, the oscillation creation system for inertial acceleration is destroyed, there is a three-phase generator (automotive). His input torque is almost always constant.

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=xhskB-0SjKI
                                overbalanced wheel at 66 RPM


                                We're racking our brains, but here? and the light is on. Clean fake, well done.
                                ****Free Energy Flywheel Generator Motor With Magnets DIY Science Project New Technology Exhibition****
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=996ziIU4Zw8&t=28s
                                Last edited by Rakarskiy; 09-04-2018, 12:17 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X