No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rakker, you better put your angle dependence into your equations. All you equations depend on angle of rotation theta (like e.g. cos(theta) ).And again, check your brackets EVERYWHERE. Is it w/(2pi*r) or w/2pi*r. Also not clear what w is.

And what do you have on the left? the motor? and on the right the generator? or is the right the same as the left?

Not sure why your B field on the right would be dependent on current only. The magnetic field comes from the magnet (Bm) AND the current (I) in the wire. You are only taking one of them. You have to add up each contribution to get the total magnetic field.

You are mixing up a lot of things together here and that is why you are getting lost.

Comment

• Btw. What happened to Bromey. No posts from him since November 1st. Let's hope he is OK.

Comment

• Got this email today from Tammy Rowland. This is a copy and paste so you know as much as I do.

”In the hospital, I am watching sign Mike Rowland chemo is a beast”
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• God is with you BroMikey, may he lessen the pain and sickness and help you heal quickly... God Bless

Comment

• We hope BroMikey is well, and that we will soon have him around here sharing his experiences and his prototypes, thank you BroMikey for all those years that you have guided and illustrated us in your proposals and projects.
            Blessings

Comment

• I calculated the electromagnetic moment of the simplest generator and the Ampere force. Yes, indeed, the peak: electrical power is equal to mechanical power.

Something very interesting showed up, with variations in ampere-strength.Discoveries are ruled by chance!

We will consider how to make a generator in the area of research of Adams and Tewari.

https://rakarskiy-narod-ru.translate..._tl=en&_x_tr_h l=ru&_x_tr_pto=nui

Hope Bromie is okay! Let HE help him!

Comment

• Hey Turion,
                how's testing coming along?

And to BM,
                get well soon.

bi

Comment

• There is still a small problem with the generator. Above 2500 rpm something is rubbing. My partners are working on it. I am in AZ on vacation.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Thoughts and best wishes mikey

Comment

• Thank you gentlemen. I am fine and am back home now. Glad to see all of the progress on the 16th version of the Turion Black Box. These mechanical issues are solved within with a highly machined mill spec. Hand drilling and spacer shimming is a nightmare. It's really to bad that this box has suffered to this extent. Hand wallowing is out and must be turned over to a machinist. Good luck with that after the damage has been done

The output per coil pack was 26v at 4.4amps? not sure about that. Would serve well as an RV power pack so owners could save on large gasoline bills that never end keeping a few batteries up. 26v at 4amps X 6 packs would probably full power an RV for free. So 25amps? Not a bad freebee
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 11-28-2021, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                        Hey Turion,
                        how's testing coming along?

And to BM,
                        get well soon.

bi
                        thx bi leukemia is a death sentence for me having a weak heart for decades also. 6months to 1 year is the average lifespan in this case depending. some more if remission is achieved. I am in the first cycle attempt of a 30 day period. halfway thru now. all of the doctors are reporting a bleak outcome as they require chemo until death.

Not my will. I could never explain my life long struggle. now i am 64yrs old. others never make it past 10-30years old these days. I made it much longer, I am well pleased and do not except their dates.

however if i should die before i wake i pray the lord my soul to take.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 11-28-2021, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• The 12 magnet rotor on the clunker got 77 volts at 1.5 amps per coil pair. Six pair could go in machine. 27 volts at 7 amps input. Don’t know what the 24 magnet rotor on new machine will get. All the “wallowing out” I did was in areas where perfect alignment didn’t matter. Critical alignment issues will be addressed by the machinist this next week. Hopefully in the next few days. I have a meeting that requires a working machine and do not want to depend on that old clunker.

So sorry to hear your news bro. I was hoping for something more positive. I have no words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            The 12 magnet rotor on the clunker got 77 volts at 1.5 amps per coil pair. Six pair could go in machine. 27 volts at 7 amps input.
                            77 x 1.5a x 6 = 693w

input 27v x 7a = 189w

proves the point

Comment

• Glad to see you are back here BroMey. I sent you a private PM a week back or so. Let me know if you didn't get it. Don't give up and stay strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post
                                Glad to see you are back here BroMey. I sent you a private PM a week back or so. Let me know if you didn't get it. Don't give up and stay strong.
                                okay i see it now, thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X