• Rakarskiy
    replied
    [VIDEO]watch?v=RRrfZVHJRXM[/VIDEO]
    AOGFG - Amarasingam Overunity Gravity Force Generator

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
    Therefore, the use of a three-phase self-oscillator without a special modulation device is impossible in the kinetic chain.
    It is much easier to use a bipolar alternating single-phase alternator.

Maybe this is why a car alternator like (his looks like one) Pedroxime
    seems to be using is harder to do? Since like you had already stated
    the generator section needs to extract energy by impulse.

Correct me if that is wrong.

Best regards as always

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    The most famous mechanical resonance system for most people is the usual children's "Swing". If you hit the swing at a specific time with a frequency equal to their own (resonant), the movement will increase, otherwise the motion will disappear. The resonance frequency of such a pendulum with sufficient accuracy in the region of small displacements from the equilibrium state can be found from the formula:

where g is the acceleration of gravity (9.8 m / sē for the Earth's surface), and L is the length from the point of suspension of the pendulum to the center of its masses. (A more precise formula is rather complicated and includes an elliptic integral.) It is important that the resonant frequency does not depend on the mass of the pendulum. It is also important that you can not swing the pendulum at multiple frequencies (higher harmonics), but this can be done at frequencies equal to the fractions of the main (lower harmonics).

Resonant phenomena can lead to both destruction and to the enhancement of the stability of mechanical systems.

The work of mechanical resonators is based on the transformation of potential energy into kinetic and vice versa. In the case of a simple pendulum, all its energy is contained in a potential form, when it is stationary and is at the upper points of the trajectory, and when the lowest point passes at the maximum velocity, it is converted into kinetic. The potential energy is proportional to the mass of the pendulum and the lift height relative to the lower point, the kinetic energy to the mass and the square of the velocity at the measurement point.

Other mechanical systems can use a reserve of potential energy in various forms.

In a system with a flywheel, a kinetic resonance is also used at a certain point. The reason for the oscillation is the alternation of the input torque of the generator. And the work is similar, with reverse EMF in impulse electrical systems. Therefore, the use of a three-phase self-oscillator without a special modulation device is impossible in the kinetic chain.
    It is much easier to use a bipolar alternating single-phase alternator.
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 09-02-2018, 08:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Yes I see his video now. I can not understand the words so
    maybe it works or maybe it does not work, I don't know.

Yes? or No? Does it work? @Pedroxime
    Last edited by BroMikey; 09-04-2018, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    Coordinates of the site and video device with photos. The video shows that the flywheel is fairly well balanced.
    UCROS ENERGY
    https://ucrosenergysystem.com/en/
    https://tamasha.com/v/WqOe0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lku4tieb6ko
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 09-01-2018, 06:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Nice rig Pedroxime, does it work? Maybe this helps.

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-01-2018, 04:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    In my piggy bank there is such a project. Currently it is calculated.
    It is executed from a single-phase generator and motor. The flywheel is specially designed and manufactured for this design.

In the analysis of rotation, 10 kg flywheel with a different external diameter.
    An approximate (not specifically accurate) operating point has been determined and how much energy can be removed.
    Oh, so Campbell's combination is completely identical. Its flywheel was 0.8 meters in diameter and 10 kg.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-31-2018, 11:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pedroxime
    replied
    привет Rakarskiy Благодарю вас, thank you BroMikey for your kind words. Here is, in my opinion, the cheapest and easiest autonomous generator. It should be teached first to all free energy researchers.
    Its made of an AC motor with its controler , unbalanced flywheel, car alternator, battery and inverter.
    I will upload a video working when I have the time.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I am learning a great deal from you, super high speeds for storage
    yes, I saw a video of a lab trying to use magnetic bearing so it's
    flywheel could go 10,000 rpm only to replace a battery bank, big
    big bucks. Like the wind turbine farms, way out of my price range
    which is all intended to be, if you ask me.

Rakarskiy;312718]As a storehouse of energy, the flywheel requires an evaluation of high rotational speeds. In this case, the charging and unloading algorithm requires serious equipment. Compared to chemical batteries, the flywheel will be more expensive.

Very interesting that a special generator circuit be required. So timing
    becomes the issue?

For the operation of the installation in question, where the flywheel acts as an amplifier, it must be introduced into a state of kinetic resonance in oscillations. To create oscillations, we use the alternating input negative moment of the generator (only single-phase or pulsed, as in Bedini, etc.)
    But for this we need to observe a number of conditions, in the kinetic and electrical circuits.
    The fact that the system has fluctuations is indicated by the presence of jolts that are observed in the belt transmission between the motor and the flywheel, which by the way said Campbell.

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    As a storehouse of energy, the flywheel requires an evaluation of high rotational speeds. In this case, the charging and unloading algorithm requires serious equipment. Compared to chemical batteries, the flywheel will be more expensive.
    For the operation of the installation in question, where the flywheel acts as an amplifier, it must be introduced into a state of kinetic resonance in oscillations. To create oscillations, we use the alternating input negative moment of the generator (only single-phase or pulsed, as in Bedini, etc.)
    But for this we need to observe a number of conditions, in the kinetic and electrical circuits.
    The fact that the system has fluctuations is indicated by the presence of jolts that are observed in the belt transmission between the motor and the flywheel, which by the way said Campbell.
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-31-2018, 04:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Yes calling a machine shop and ordering a wheel is easy, what pedroxime
    said was that he thinks if the wheel is to smooth there will be no twisting
    and only good for energy storage.

What Pedroxime is saying is to get energy multiplication (not storage)
    there MUST be a small amount of OUT OF BALANCE and therefore
    some vibration BUT NOT TO MUCH.

JUST ENOUGH.

That is what Pedroxime said

Please explain. Rakarskiy

Best regards to the Russian Man the USA loves Russia, also to Pedroxime
    for his advanced understanding due to experimentation.

Best regards to you both. I am learning something.

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
    Hello Rakarskiy, for sure you have good calculations, much better than me. But I spent many time and money with the model. In my experience it didnt matter the speed, when you load the generator the whole system will go down, if you have a well balanced flywheel. Only extranger things happen when you have unbalanced flywheels.
    There is nothing easier, name the parameters of your flywheel: its type (shape); total weight (kg), outer and inner diameters (mm); The thickness (mm) for you, I calculate its optimum rotation speed, and you will compare with what you achieved during acceleration.
    PS: Have you ever found out how a stamping press works with a flywheel?

Leave a comment:

• pedroxime
    replied
    Hello Rakarskiy, for sure you have good calculations, much better than me. But I spent many time and money with the model. In my experience it didnt matter the speed, when you load the generator the whole system will go down, if you have a well balanced flywheel. Only extranger things happen when you have unbalanced flywheels.

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
    Hi, I have some experience in the field. I. Used a 2kw motor attached to a 20kg flywheel and 7 kw generator. If the flywheel is well balanced it only works like an energy storage device, like a capacitor, and the system go down when you put some charge to the generator.
    The trick is to have the flyingwheel disbalanced. It depends of the speed, if it will work high speed the disbalance must be little.
    20 kg, the flywheel does not say anything, and also the definition of "good speed". All dollars have calculated parameters. The flywheel has only one speed with which it is interesting.

Leave a comment:

• pedroxime
    replied
    Hi, I have some experience in the field. I. Used a 2kw motor attached to a 20kg flywheel and 7 kw generator. If the flywheel is well balanced it only works like an energy storage device, like a capacitor, and the system go down when you put some charge to the generator.
    The trick is to have the flyingwheel disbalanced. It depends of the speed, if it will work high speed the disbalance must be little.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X