No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Bro' Heins's stuff is delusional junk.
    This is a comment about Heins's email to potential investor. Screenshot_20210612-094908_Chrome~3.jpg

Comment

• You guys all do the same thing, one liners. Thane is this Thane is that but never teach away the error.

I told you guys to give a proper rebuttal you couldn't just go around name calling. The fact is this. None of you understand Thanes instructional video's making it impossible for you to rebut. A qualifying redress would require more effort. First cover the material then you decide how you want to proceed.So far no one has answered Thanes question on the work/energy principle. The question has been raised. See previous requests and video 1 min 7.

Stick to the material and answer the 1 question Thane has asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        Free energy science explained.

See minute 6 and onward for the university level assessment of these breakthru made by PHD, people who know all of the formula's for the joule heating, ohms law and the magnetic field aspects of the way science today calculates using the WORK/ENERGY principle.

A breakthru has been made. Stick to the science and the material in the video. If you feel there is an error point out how and where Thane did in fact error. Be specific, 1 line phrases such as Thane is junk does not qualify as intelligent life on the planet

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-12-2021, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Also see video min 12 for the question being asked. This material is only for high level thinkers who are sharp mentally.

Why is negative work done for free in all of the science laws? Impossible. Read thru the poster. Plz be aware that the poster can be expanded so you can read it.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-12-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Also remember that this is not just an EE field of study but physics as well. Science teaches that negative work is being done for free in the form of counter electromotive force. Rubbish.

Read carefully. Pictures expand.

Comment

• Also move to min 9 of this video instruction. Negative work being done for free. The mistake is covered here.
              I can write this all out in magic marker on anyone's forehead who does not understand.Just kidding. This takes real effort. Yawn yawn.

Comment

• US8,546,985B2
                Patent.

As to Thane…
                I agree Lenz can be avoided. It is a reaction, not a “Law.”

I agree Energy can be created. As he stated, we do it with transformers (Every time we put energy into the primary side because the secondary side is not electrically coupled to the primary. It is inductively coupled. So the energy in the secondary is “created” energy. It’s just that we put more into the primary to create it than we get out of the secondary)

As to the rest of what Thane believes, I haven’t seen it on my bench, nor have I tested it, so I withhold judgement. .
                Last edited by Turion; 06-13-2021, 03:26 PM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• This little graph shows cogging torque. Sure you could use the negative torque but it's not for free, more positive torque is needed to make up the defecit. Screenshot_20210613-162512_Chrome~2.jpg This graph also shows cogging isn't costing.

Comment

• There is one simple reason I have never been able to jump aboard the Thane bandwagon and ride until the wheels fall off. I have seen how narrow the performance window is with my generator coils under load. If the rotor is too slow, the motor bogs down. If the motor is just right, the coils work exactly as I want them to. If the motor is too fast, the load causes the motor to accelerate and coil output isn’t as great. With a generator, working with these kinds of coils is simple. Get the motor up to the correct speed and then engage the load.

Trying to use these coils in a MOTOR that must run at different speeds all the time seems almost an impossible challenge without advanced computer and coil design where winds on the coil drop in and out of series dependent on motor speed to achieve the effect. Far too involved for a simple guy like me.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                      This little graph shows cogging torque.

This graph also shows cogging isn't costing.
                      Exactly, just like Bye said science teaches, cogging (Negative work) is free work AT SPEED. You guys stick with me and I'll get you on board.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-13-2021, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Exactly, just like Bye said science teaches, cogging (Negative work) is free work AT SPEED. You guys stick with me and I'll get you on board.

Originally posted by bistander View Post

So Thane admitted he has been teaching you a falsehood since 2007 that the current changes direction at TDC, ref. time marker ~8:45 on this new video. In other words, he didn't know what he was talking about then (and still doesn't). I pointed this out last Feb. 11th on this thread. Copy of that post below.
                        Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        Engineers only, way over the heads even in advanced studies. You have to be crazy to get this.

Originally posted by bistander View Post

This graphic was chosen by Thane ( likely drawn by him) to use as the premise of the argument which he presents in the video. The red curve represents load current versus rotor position for the conventional coil. As shown in the simple schematic below the graph, load current is same as coil current. His graph depicts maximum coil current at TDC, top dead center or when the rotor magnet is aligned with the center of the coil. This is wrong. When the guy begins with and uses a false premise, his argument falls apart. This is evidenced by his narrative, part of which I transcribed here.

​​​​​​2:56
                        When the rotor magnet moves past the coil
                        2:59
                        Past top dead center, past the current crest
                        3:06
                        Now the current flowing in the coil changes direction. The induced magnetic field from the coil turns into a South Pole.
                        3:19
                        And the coil resists the rotor magnet departure away from the coil
                        3:24

He says the current changes direction as it passes TDC. Clearly his graph contradicts this. In fact, his graphs shows nothing but positive current. If it is positive on both sides of TDC, it does not change direction through the coil thereby according to his premise visual aid, the coil does not change polarity.

The video is nonsensical. As are his other videos. In one of the last two posted by BM, Thane claims a battery electric vehicle using his coils will charge its batteries while driving and then discharge its batteries when parked delivering power to your home or workplace.

Regards,
                        bi

Remember the posts that I just pasted above? Thane admits the current does not change direction at TDC. I had noticed his error long before and pointed it out to you. You would not discuss or even recognize it then. Or the second time. Thane makes the same mistake in this new video. It seriously blows his whole theory out of the water. But you're unwilling to acknowledge that now, for the third time.

See why I try to avoid you? You'll just reply with nonsense, insults, ridicule or nothing at all.
                        bi
                        ______

edit:

You lie about me again. "Bye said science teaches, cogging (Negative work) is free work AT SPEED"

Show us where I said (wrote) that. You cannot, because I never did. You can't handle the truth so you lie.
                        Last edited by bistander; 06-14-2021, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

You lie about me again. "Bye said science teaches, cogging (Negative work) is free work AT SPEED"

Show us where I said (wrote) that. You cannot, because I never did. You can't handle the truth so you lie.
                          You have always said cogging at speed is at no cost. How does it feel to be caught in your own mixed up mind. Don't worry, you are not the only one. You are the majority. You represent science as it is falsely taught. You spent years telling us cogging at speed comes free of charge.

Thane clearly shows that cogging and BEMF are NEGATIVE work done. Science teaches that negative work is done at no cost, just as you have said.

Comment

You have always said cogging at speed is at no cost. How does it feel to be caught in your own mixed up mind. Don't worry, you are not the only one. You are the majority. You represent science as it is falsely taught. You spent years telling us cogging at speed comes free of charge.

Thane clearly shows that cogging and BEMF are NEGATIVE work done. Science teaches that negative work is done at no cost, just as you have said.
                            You conflate what I said. I said, at speed, cogging is not a loss mechanism, meaning it is give and take, gain and lose, the same amount each time the magnet approaches and departs the core for net zero energy. The moment of inertia, or angular momentum, of the rotor accounts for the intermittent energy storage and result is that cogging is typically unnoticeable.

"Science teaches that negative work is done at no cost, just as you have said" That is a lie. Actually two lies. I never said it and science never taught it. Just stop the lies and face the truth. And when you accuse someone of a lie on this board where there is a written record, supply the time stamped quote.

And "BEMF are[is] work" is also incorrect, negative or positive. Interesting that "Thane clearly shows" it. How does he account for units discrepancy or does he believe volts and joules are the same thing?
                            bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

And "BEMF are[is] work" is also incorrect, negative or positive. Interesting that "Thane clearly shows" it. How does he account for units discrepancy or does he believe volts and joules are the same thing?
                              bi
                              Now you are asking the right questions, think about it enough and the blinders come off. The answer to this question is handled in the video.

Comment

Now you are asking the right questions, think about it enough and the blinders come off. The answer to this question is handled in the video.
                                You don't understand plain English. Thane admitted voltage is NOT maximum at TDC so everything he says in that video about coil behavior is WRONG.

I should have realized that you would not understand a rehtorical question like volts and joules being the same. You and Thane probably don't know anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X