Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobFrench
    replied
    I haven't followed the thread much, so I don't know all the history you guys have with Bistander, but maybe we shouldn't be so hard on him. I can only think of 2 reasons he is saying the things that he does: 1) He has been too indoctrinated by classical electrical theory, or 2) He is a paid misinformation plant to misdirect people and keep them spinning their wheels until they get discouraged.

If he is #1, then he doesn't have free energy and never will. This is sad and maybe we should have some compassion for him.

If he is #2, then he has decided to flush his own kids and grandkids down the toilet with the rest of humanity as big industry continues to pollute the planet and hold everybody hostage economically. This is even more sad. To work against the health and happiness of your own species for money is very short-sighted and lacks virtue.

Hopefully, there is some other option that I haven't thought of that has some redeeming value in his actions.

I don't know him and I have nothing against him, but if he doesn't hold with the possibility of OU, his presence on this forum seems odd.

Take care all,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Pendulum w/ Higher Frequency

Hello again and Happy Holidays,

I have simplified the system some and will post the circuit later (forgot to draw it up for posting). But this short video shows a faster frequency obtained by placing a rubber band on either side of the pendulum arm to catch the momentum and use it to reverse the direction at a higher rate of speed. Works great. I replaced the caps with just a 1000uF cap which, because of the faster action, lowered the amp draw and raised the charging considerably. In less than 30 mins. the battery was over 1320v which was its highest to that point due to rain. In a few more minutes it was at 1326v before I shut it down for the day.

Video (11 sec.): https://youtu.be/OY80qbehHNU

Because I have previously run larger caps on this machine, the points have become pitted and will stick at times. I am testing different size caps now to see the biggest cap that will not damage the points. The higher frequency allows for good results without the large caps, so I am hoping that I can determine the best size in short order.

The smaller the cap, the higher the open voltage of the solar stays. So, a smaller cap hits with higher voltage. Soon I will be using two 24v solar panels in series to give me an open voltage that I think will be around 80v. Raising the frequency even more will probably help too.

Alright, that's it for now.

Take care,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Bro,
    I am responding to you on your thread rather than bi’s thread as I told him I wouldn’t be back there until after the Jan 6th meeting.

Out of date, outmoded, and (since I am the only one who has one) definitely OUT OF USE. Or do you know of one in operation anywhere that I don’t know about?

As to money, I realize you were kidding about that. I have probably around $30,000 invested in the generator. The owner of the independent testing lab, who has seen it run, has offered to give me $100,000 for more research the day the gen self runs. He believes this tech need to go forward. And getting it to self run may be a bit of a trick, but we will get there in the next couple weeks. The output is definitely already there. Now if only bistander would make such an offer, since he KNOWS it is not possible.

Anyway, have another project that is going to require the same capital outlay but over a much shorter time frame so the next year is going to be very interesting.
    Dang, I didn't know you had THAT much money was going into this project.
    I guess I learn something everyday. Can't wait to see the old clunker run,
    looped and tucked away on the mantle. It should at least do what all relics
    do? Stir up a good conversation?

Bi is no fun, he doesn't even know what we are talking about like most.
    Just another fairy tale perpetual motion machine teacher says can't work.

There goes the university jersey if yuppies admit.

Have a holly jolly Turion and wait till after to loosen up a bit, that is the
    way to win the war.
    May God richly Bless you.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Obsolete

Bro,
    I am responding to you on your thread rather than bi’s thread as I told him I wouldn’t be back there until after the Jan 6th meeting.

Out of date, outmoded, and (since I am the only one who has one) definitely OUT OF USE. Or do you know of one in operation anywhere that I don’t know about?

As to money, I realize you were kidding about that. I have probably around $30,000 invested in the generator. The owner of the independent testing lab, who has seen it run, has offered to give me $100,000 for more research the day the gen self runs. He believes this tech need to go forward. And getting it to self run may be a bit of a trick, but we will get there in the next couple weeks. The output is definitely already there. Now if only bistander would make such an offer, since he KNOWS it is not possible.

Anyway, have another project that is going to require the same capital outlay but over a much shorter time frame so the next year is going to be very interesting.

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Pendulum in the Rain

Hey guys,

Here's a video of my pendulum system charging a battery while being run on solar panels (two 12v, 15W panels in series) in the rain:

https://youtu.be/4V-2cEZM3e4

The amp draw doesn't even show on the meter (which is the wrong size, but I burned up my last two 500mA meters). The last time I checked it, it was .08v higher after about an hour of charging. That's on the same 500CCA (105Ah) battery that I have shown which had been sitting over night (because I modified the core of the coil that runs the pendulum by adding a small magnet on top of the core so that it will repulse the pendulum arm magnet so that it will not sit in front of the points magnet if it stops swinging. Being stopped at that point closes the points, which sends a constant current and burns up the coil. Been there, done that.)

Hey, concerning Dave's stuff: Dave doesn't fake anything. His generator is for real and the concept is simple, but you have to spend the time and money to make it big enough, close tolerance and efficient. Pay attention to the details that Dave gives you. Everything matters.

OU is simple, but most guys aren't building things that are efficient. If you throw something together from a few boards you found in the backyard, a beer can (empty, of course), and an old washing machine motor, you probably won't get it. The worst component is the lead acid battery with its high impedance, especially when small and in poor condition. JB always said to use big battery banks...ya gotta get the impedance down. Get away from batteries as much as possible and use batteries that are low impedance when you need them.

OK...that's my 2 cents. Take care and happy holidays to all,

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Thanks Rakarskiy
    I have to depend on you for the translation.

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Nice test setup. Do you think he is getting OU?
    In this working shooting, the transition to self-propelled mode was demonstrated, directly. But the system stopped after a short period of time. The author (my reader) was the question of how to fix it. A more detailed analysis in his system was the voltage drop in the closed circuit of the motor and generator. What was given, the recommendation to connect the motor through the inverter from the battery. Generator to charge the battery, through an adjustable charger. No longer had contact with the author of the device. The system is calculated correctly, the voltage drop is solved by the buffer source, from the buffer source and the excess energy that accumulate on it is removed.
    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 12-23-2019, 07:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Your comical ending is a gas

BTW that is the best delivery I have ever witnessed you making. Like
    you always say "It's not rocket science" and someday it will sink into
    the minds of the people reading your posts. The lights will turn on and
    builders will build.

The data running more strands and a greater number of magnets is so
    valuable.

There are some things I want to share with those who may build this machine in the future...

The input and output data I have shared on this forum are for my original machine. I’ve never bothered to share anything else because I have those numbers memorized from looking at them hundreds of times in the first year or so of working with this machine. But those numbers MAY have changed significantly, and I want to explain WHY. And by the way, the NEW numbers are all BETTER, so I am not trying to give excuses for why it won’t perform as well as I have said it would.

I have said the input is 12 amps at 24 volts to achieve 2800 RPM or better which is required for speed up under load. I have said the output is 1800-2000 watts.

That was based on having 12 coils wound with 3 strands of #23, each 1000 feet long and six magnets on the rotor that are each 2” diameter by 1/4” thick.

That is NOT the current version of the machine that is at my machinist's place, and we already know that those changes have affected the numbers.

The first change was that rather than have six 3" by 1/4" magnets on the rotor, we went to 12 magnets that are 1" by 3/4" thick. There are actually 24 of these magnets on the rotor, but they are in pairs, back to back with a thin layer of the rotor plastic between. The attraction of the magnets to each other through that thin layer of plastic assures that they will NOT come out of the rotor once put in place. The affect of these magnets to the core is slightly less than the 2" diameter magnets, because their MASS is slightly less, but because there are twice as many of them, the output of the machine in general, has gone up.

The second, and most IMPORTANT CHANGE is the coil. My original coil was three strands of 1000 feet. They would speed up under load at 2800 RPM. At an RPM LESS than that, they act like regular coils. When I went to 6 strands each 500 feet long, with two connected in series, I saw the required RPM drop. When I went to the 12 strand coil it dropped all the way to 1140 or POSSIBLY LESS. The motor my machinist is using right now is running on his crappy batteries at 1140 RPM and they are speeding up under load. We haven't tried it at a LOWER RPM.

Why is this significant? The idea of winding the coil with wires in parallel and connecting them in series, according to TESLA, is to increase the capacitance of the coil. With increased capacitance it takes longer to produce the electrical event that turns the coil into an electromagnet, and this delay allows for the rotor magnet to be TDC before the coil pushes it away. (In the direction of rotation instead of opposition) One additional benefit of this I have noticed is that the increased CAPACITANCE means increased output. How much? I have NO idea. I do know that my machinist says he has blown out a few 300 watt bulbs while running it at 1140 RPM. What will happen when we are running the thing at 2800 RPM I'm not sure, but it DO sound promising.

Almost forgot...Why does it cost the motor ANY amps to run the generator. !. There is the mass of the rotor which must be turned. 2. There is the magnetic DRAG that occurs when magnets go past iron cores to which they are attracted. The alignment of the opposition magnets to the rotor magnets can be a TIME CONSUMING AND TEDIOUS process that I never really carried out to the fullest. My machinist spent more that two weeks getting that alignment perfect as he is a protectionist, so the amp draw of the machine is currently LESS than 12 amps. How much less, I do not know, but I know it is less.

Anyway, those are things to consider. And they are all reasons I am confident in the claims I have made.

Even though bi has seen fit to call me a fraud, a liar, and a con man at various times while hiding his own identity. Isn't it nice that he can say whatever he wants about me, and everyone knows who I am, but no matter what I say about him it cannot affect his reputation since he chooses to keep his identity hidden? But every dog has his day, and I will have mine. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    There are some things I want to share with those who may build this machine in the future...

The input and output data I have shared on this forum are for my original machine. I’ve never bothered to share anything else because I have those numbers memorized from looking at them hundreds of times in the first year or so of working with this machine. But those numbers MAY have changed significantly, and I want to explain WHY. And by the way, the NEW numbers are all BETTER, so I am not trying to give excuses for why it won’t perform as well as I have said it would.

I have said the input is 12 amps at 24 volts to achieve 2800 RPM or better which is required for speed up under load. I have said the output is 1800-2000 watts.

That was based on having 12 coils wound with 3 strands of #23, each 1000 feet long and six magnets on the rotor that are each 2” diameter by 1/4” thick.

That is NOT the current version of the machine that is at my machinist's place, and we already know that those changes have affected the numbers.

The first change was that rather than have six 2" by 1/4" magnets on the rotor, we went to 12 magnets that are 1" by 3/4" thick. There are actually 24 of these magnets on the rotor, but they are in pairs, back to back with a thin layer of the rotor plastic between. The attraction of the magnets to each other through that thin layer of plastic assures that they will NOT come out of the rotor once put in place. The affect of these magnets to the core is slightly less than the 2" diameter magnets, because their MASS is slightly less, but because there are twice as many of them, the output of the machine in general, has gone up.

The second, and most IMPORTANT CHANGE is the coil. My original coil was three strands of 1000 feet. They would speed up under load at 2800 RPM. At an RPM LESS than that, they act like regular coils. When I went to 6 strands each 500 feet long, with two connected in series, I saw the required RPM drop. When I went to the 12 strand coil it dropped all the way to 1140 or POSSIBLY LESS. The motor my machinist is using right now is running on his crappy batteries at 1140 RPM and they are speeding up under load. We haven't tried it at a LOWER RPM.

Why is this significant? The idea of winding the coil with wires in parallel and connecting them in series, according to TESLA, is to increase the capacitance of the coil. With increased capacitance it takes longer to produce the electrical event that turns the coil into an electromagnet, and this delay allows for the rotor magnet to be TDC before the coil pushes it away. (In the direction of rotation instead of opposition) One additional benefit of this I have noticed is that the increased CAPACITANCE means increased output. How much? I have NO idea. I do know that my machinist says he has blown out a few 300 watt bulbs while running it at 1140 RPM. What will happen when we are running the thing at 2800 RPM I'm not sure, but it DO sound promising.

Almost forgot...Why does it cost the motor ANY amps to run the generator. !. There is the mass of the rotor which must be turned. 2. There is the magnetic DRAG that occurs when magnets go past iron cores to which they are attracted. The alignment of the opposition magnets to the rotor magnets can be a TIME CONSUMING AND TEDIOUS process that I never really carried out to the fullest. My machinist spent more that two weeks getting that alignment perfect as he is a perfectionist, so the amp draw of the machine is currently LESS than 12 amps. How much less, I do not know, but I know it is less.

Anyway, those are things to consider. And they are all reasons I am confident in the claims I have made.

Even though bi has seen fit to call me a fraud, a liar, and a con man at various times while hiding his own identity. Isn't it nice that he can say whatever he wants about me, and everyone knows who I am, but no matter what I say about him it cannot affect his reputation since he chooses to keep his identity hidden? But every dog has his day, and I will have mine. LOL
    Last edited by Turion; 12-23-2019, 04:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Dang bi!

You are quick! I modified that post almost immediately because I told Aaron I wouldn’t post videos of anything. Want to save “proof” (if anyone believes YouTube videos are proof of ANYTHING they need mental evaluation) for the conference. I know there will be skeptical electrical engineers there, so THAT will be fun!

I can hardly wait.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    What? Me worry?

Originally posted by Turion
    Now that we know the output from just two of the coils will power an AC motor to 1700 RPM, getting it to self run is just a matter of switching. Might take a couple days because of the holiday, but it will happen. Finding a double throw, double switch locally is almost impossible. Ordered one on Amazon. Then on the 5th I will be taking him my 110 volt DC treadmill motor. If we get THAT running, we SHOULD have the RPM’s to get the max output from the remaining 10 coils, which is around 1800 watts. Can’t have a self runner and put out 2000 watts, but that will probably be close enough for everyone but bi.

I won’t be posting any videos of it running HERE. Courtesy of bi. I will never show HIM anything. But I will be sending links to Aaron. As many videos as he wants of whatever he wants. But I think a simple video of a self runner lighting 5 300 watt bulbs, even if they aren’t at full brightness, might be enough. If not, we’ll figure it out. Oh, and YouTube used to have an option where specific people could view videos based on them logging into YouTube using their email account. If that still exists, some other folks will be able to see the videos.
    Hi Turion,

I'm not worried about missing your video. I can just wait for national news coverage of the first perpetual motion machine and free energy generator. Good luck, sincerely.

bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Now that we know the output from just two of the coils will power an AC motor to 1700 RPM, getting it to self run is just a matter of switching. Might take a couple days because of the holiday, but it will happen. Finding a double throw, double pole switch locally is almost impossible. Ordered one on Amazon. Then on the 5th I will be taking him my 110 volt DC treadmill motor. If we get THAT running, we SHOULD have the RPM’s to get the max output from the remaining 10 coils, which is around 1800 watts. Can’t have a self runner and put out 2000 watts, but that will probably be close enough for everyone but bi.

I won’t be posting any videos of it running HERE. Courtesy of bi. I will never show HIM anything. But I will be sending links to Aaron. As many videos as he wants of whatever he wants. But I think a simple video of a self runner lighting 5 300 watt bulbs, even if they aren’t at full brightness, might be enough. If not, we’ll figure it out.
    Merry Christmas, all.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    The reason my big machine is so expensive is because of all the magnets. There is one set of magnets on the rotor that go by the coils on each side of the rotor. These magnets are N/S. There is a second set of magnets farther out on the rotor that align with adjustable magnets on each side of it on the stator. It was the only way I could get magnetic neutralization with N/S magnets on the rotor. These “outside” magnets are all N on one side and all S on the other.

I was going to go to my machinist’s place on Monday, but instead I am going there on the 5th and 6th. So I will be shooting video of what we have.

Aaron has invited me to present my machine at the conference in July. All are welcome to show up and try to debunk it. Gonna be pretty tough to do if it’s a self runner. Granted, it may not put out the 2000 watts I claimed if it’s set up as a self runner, but it won’t be running at 2800 RPM either. And I COULD bring a razor scooter motor just for fun and demonstrate the input and output at 2800 RPM. It won’t be a self runner with the DC motor but it WILL put out the 2000 watts for an input of less than 300. I’m not sure which people would rather see.
    A self runner of course. I guess you have decided that the N/S alternating
    pole arrangement is best for power generation? Or you just wanted to
    try something new. I like your new design better tho for stability, good
    work Dave. All north magnets generating power have a different waveform
    than alternating poles and could make an AC motor that is running off of
    that power sound like buzzing. Maybe even worse than the modified
    inverters.

Either way with all of the other designs has me thinking about other
    experiments. People far an wide would be shocked out of their wits to
    see a setup that self runs. All of the other designs and proof will just
    go right over their heads.

You know what to do this time around. It's gonna be wonderful to watch.
    You are finally going to do it. If it self runs you will take their
    breath away, they won't know what to think. Trick?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2019, 08:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Generator

The reason my big machine is so expensive is because of all the magnets. There is one set of magnets on the rotor that go by the coils on each side of the rotor. These magnets are N/S. There is a second set of magnets farther out on the rotor that align with adjustable magnets on each side of it on the stator. It was the only way I could get magnetic neutralization with N/S magnets on the rotor. These “outside” magnets are all N on one side and all S on the other.

I was going to go to my machinist’s place on Monday, but instead I am going there on the 5th and 6th. So I will be shooting video of what we have.

Aaron has invited me to present my machine at the conference in July. All are welcome to show up and try to debunk it. Gonna be pretty tough to do if it’s a self runner. Granted, it may not put out the 2000 watts I claimed if it’s set up as a self runner, but it won’t be running at 2800 RPM either. And I COULD bring a razor scooter motor just for fun and demonstrate the input and output at 2800 RPM. It won’t be a self runner with the DC motor but it WILL put out the 2000 watts for an input of less than 300. I’m not sure which people would rather see.
    Last edited by Turion; 12-22-2019, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    That is awesome news Dave.
    My 20 magnet rotor uses 50 pound neos is already running on AC
    around 88volts and 2 amps at a screaming 3000 r's. But I would need
    to reverse 10 magnets to go all north. Mine come off with nuts.

The magnets place at the 9" diameter on this 10" saw bland

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2019, 03:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X