No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro', you're a joker! I always wondered how Heins managed to keep going and it appears that his wife, Kim Cunningham has invested $200,000 in the project. I believe Heins is now parted from his family. Kim is sister to JC Cunningham the oil man. Kim Cunningham has connections with the Ottawa Centre for Research and Innovation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
      Bro', you're a joker! I always wondered how Heins managed to keep going and it appears that his wife, Kim Cunningham has invested $200,000 in the project. I believe Heins is now parted from his family. Kim is sister to JC Cunningham the oil man. Kim Cunningham has connections with the Ottawa Centre for Research and Innovation.
      Do you even hear what you are saying? Yes she has connections to the inside big money and Thane did not conform to the system. Hurts don't it!!! Think man, what you are saying. The smart money thought that they could, divert and pervert. That is what the system is designed to do. Instead Thane used the money to go against the grain. To bad. Thane could have probably had access to millions, if this connection is true, if he would have only bowed down to the system controllers.

Big oil Black Sun black water, black ops, black eagle trust, shall I go on? Black nobility, Black balled and Black Pope. Black oil trust, same thing. Blackhawk bank, black oil heating trust. Black ridge oil trust, Sunoco motor fuels trust, black brush oil trust, SunTrust banks, Sun oil trust, all BLACK SUN NOBILITY OWNED AND OPERATED, conform or be black balled.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund

Your reality is very small. Think man think. Is it possible that i might raise your awareness? Of course Thane was a bad boy to big oil and is now cut off from the black money. They don't care about that tiny dab of money in the grand scheme of things, THEY want your soul. To get your soul they want you to lie for them. Of course i didn't find free energy, there is no such thing. Feel better now?

Such a shallow empty vessel. Stick with me and I promise to change all of that.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-15-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• The truth of the matter is Hillcrest is in oil but are trying to diversify into clean energy technology. They're backing Heins but he won't cooperate. If Hillcrest looses money they're not going to be too happy.
        Bro', this is the truth as I see it.
        https://www.proactiveinvestors.com/c...gy-923637.html
        Last edited by Quantum_well; 05-15-2021, 10:20 AM.

Comment

The truth of the matter is Hillcrest is in oil but are trying to diversify into clean energy technology. They're backing Heins but he won't cooperate. If Hillcrest looses money they're not going to be too happy.
          Bro', this is the truth as I see it.
          https://www.proactiveinvestors.com/c...gy-923637.html
          Are you kidding, big oil don't diversify oil away, they coop the players who might be able to bring false hope of pending change. Controlled slow walking lasts a lifetime.Then nothing changes. Don't you get it? Coop is the right word and that was your choice. You got to read between.

https://www.oilcapital.com/companies...an-925816.html
          All the big dogs want to have the biggest. That is how you win. And that's the way it really is.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 05-15-2021, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Bro' you win!!

Comment

Bro' you win!!
              Common sense. Stick with me, I'll keep you on track. How are all the dirt digging projects coming?

Comment

• free and easy perpetual not suppose to sat that throw your out

Comment

• To Further demonstrate WRONG TEACHINGS, see vid's 1,2, 3 and weep. AND WE ARE NOT TALKING 1.3 COP

Comment

• this choke i got out of a plasma tv board or something is a little bit unusual. pic 1 it’s magnetically biased and wound with litz wire at 36 ohms. so it assists with all north magnets on a rotors approach then current flows and it kicks the rotor on. nice for playin with pulse motors.
                    also lotsa computer fans have these bipolar 4 pin hall sensors that can switch 200 ma or more. great for n-s-n-s rotor magnet layouts, just need a bifilar coil. i got 25+25 ohms and it draws 190 ma at a bit under 5 volts. the duty cycle is nearly 100%.
                    pic 3 shows how simple it is to hook up. just watch the dots.
                    cheers.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by voltan; 05-16-2021, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• 74.5v 5amp motor draw and dropping, until the switch is thrown, UNLIMITED RANGE

Originally posted by bromikey View Post
                      to further demonstrate wrong teachings, see vid's 1,2, 3 and weep. And we are not talking 1.3 cop
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-16-2021, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• To all the hangers on/ skeptic losers. INFINITE RANGE The God particle is here. Watch here and weep as always. Tough eaten crow, isn't it?

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-16-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Conclusion and component breakdown.65-75v X 5.3 amps free ride.= several hundred watts available. No rider yet, this is so the tiny batteries don't over charge. 6-8 coils you could have 1000 watt free rider. Everybody else? "wannabe's" ride those coat-tails boyssee you all on the next lap. Thane is a winner.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-16-2021, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• When will he ever take it for a test drive? A bike that sits on a shelf isn’t worth much to anyone.
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• How about a generator that’s sits on a shelf?

Comment

• Originally posted by crash&burn View Post
                                How about a generator that’s sits on a shelf?
                                i KNOW IT, THANE SURE HAS A LOT OF NICE GENERATORS EVERYWHERE PROVING THE SLOVENLY WAY OF THE ACADEMIC GATEKEEPERS.

See Thanes other work to understand all of his many generator models. Yeah I wish I had that many types. Crash & Burn? Are you going to be okay? I am sorry you didn't do better.
                                Don't give up, you can be amazing too.I will post this video to answer all questions

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-16-2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X