• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    What? Me worry?

Originally posted by Turion
    Now that we know the output from just two of the coils will power an AC motor to 1700 RPM, getting it to self run is just a matter of switching. Might take a couple days because of the holiday, but it will happen. Finding a double throw, double switch locally is almost impossible. Ordered one on Amazon. Then on the 5th I will be taking him my 110 volt DC treadmill motor. If we get THAT running, we SHOULD have the RPMís to get the max output from the remaining 10 coils, which is around 1800 watts. Canít have a self runner and put out 2000 watts, but that will probably be close enough for everyone but bi.

I wonít be posting any videos of it running HERE. Courtesy of bi. I will never show HIM anything. But I will be sending links to Aaron. As many videos as he wants of whatever he wants. But I think a simple video of a self runner lighting 5 300 watt bulbs, even if they arenít at full brightness, might be enough. If not, weíll figure it out. Oh, and YouTube used to have an option where specific people could view videos based on them logging into YouTube using their email account. If that still exists, some other folks will be able to see the videos.
    Hi Turion,

I'm not worried about missing your video. I can just wait for national news coverage of the first perpetual motion machine and free energy generator. Good luck, sincerely.

bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Now that we know the output from just two of the coils will power an AC motor to 1700 RPM, getting it to self run is just a matter of switching. Might take a couple days because of the holiday, but it will happen. Finding a double throw, double pole switch locally is almost impossible. Ordered one on Amazon. Then on the 5th I will be taking him my 110 volt DC treadmill motor. If we get THAT running, we SHOULD have the RPM’s to get the max output from the remaining 10 coils, which is around 1800 watts. Can’t have a self runner and put out 2000 watts, but that will probably be close enough for everyone but bi.

I won’t be posting any videos of it running HERE. Courtesy of bi. I will never show HIM anything. But I will be sending links to Aaron. As many videos as he wants of whatever he wants. But I think a simple video of a self runner lighting 5 300 watt bulbs, even if they aren’t at full brightness, might be enough. If not, we’ll figure it out.
    Merry Christmas, all.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    The reason my big machine is so expensive is because of all the magnets. There is one set of magnets on the rotor that go by the coils on each side of the rotor. These magnets are N/S. There is a second set of magnets farther out on the rotor that align with adjustable magnets on each side of it on the stator. It was the only way I could get magnetic neutralization with N/S magnets on the rotor. These ďoutsideĒ magnets are all N on one side and all S on the other.

I was going to go to my machinistís place on Monday, but instead I am going there on the 5th and 6th. So I will be shooting video of what we have.

Aaron has invited me to present my machine at the conference in July. All are welcome to show up and try to debunk it. Gonna be pretty tough to do if itís a self runner. Granted, it may not put out the 2000 watts I claimed if itís set up as a self runner, but it wonít be running at 2800 RPM either. And I COULD bring a razor scooter motor just for fun and demonstrate the input and output at 2800 RPM. It wonít be a self runner with the DC motor but it WILL put out the 2000 watts for an input of less than 300. Iím not sure which people would rather see.
    A self runner of course. I guess you have decided that the N/S alternating
    pole arrangement is best for power generation? Or you just wanted to
    try something new. I like your new design better tho for stability, good
    work Dave. All north magnets generating power have a different waveform
    than alternating poles and could make an AC motor that is running off of
    that power sound like buzzing. Maybe even worse than the modified
    inverters.

Either way with all of the other designs has me thinking about other
    experiments. People far an wide would be shocked out of their wits to
    see a setup that self runs. All of the other designs and proof will just
    go right over their heads.

You know what to do this time around. It's gonna be wonderful to watch.
    You are finally going to do it. If it self runs you will take their
    breath away, they won't know what to think. Trick?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2019, 08:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Generator

The reason my big machine is so expensive is because of all the magnets. There is one set of magnets on the rotor that go by the coils on each side of the rotor. These magnets are N/S. There is a second set of magnets farther out on the rotor that align with adjustable magnets on each side of it on the stator. It was the only way I could get magnetic neutralization with N/S magnets on the rotor. These “outside” magnets are all N on one side and all S on the other.

I was going to go to my machinist’s place on Monday, but instead I am going there on the 5th and 6th. So I will be shooting video of what we have.

Aaron has invited me to present my machine at the conference in July. All are welcome to show up and try to debunk it. Gonna be pretty tough to do if it’s a self runner. Granted, it may not put out the 2000 watts I claimed if it’s set up as a self runner, but it won’t be running at 2800 RPM either. And I COULD bring a razor scooter motor just for fun and demonstrate the input and output at 2800 RPM. It won’t be a self runner with the DC motor but it WILL put out the 2000 watts for an input of less than 300. I’m not sure which people would rather see.
    Last edited by Turion; 12-22-2019, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    That is awesome news Dave.
    My 20 magnet rotor uses 50 pound neos is already running on AC
    around 88volts and 2 amps at a screaming 3000 r's. But I would need
    to reverse 10 magnets to go all north. Mine come off with nuts.

The magnets place at the 9" diameter on this 10" saw bland

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2019, 03:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    As most of you know, my generator is run by an MY1016 Razor Scooter motor on 24 volts from two batteries in series. It is run by a DC motor so I could use the 3 battery system.

My machinist ran the AC motor he has on power from the wall and it ran at 1600 RPM. He ran it on the output from two of the generator coils and it ran at just over 1700 RPM. He also had five 300 watt lights each running on its own pair of coils. No speed up under load, but no slow down either. I KNOW the bulbs are probably NOT lit to full brightness as the RPM of the rotor is only 1140, and the results I have been talking about here (My descriptions of running the machine in the past) are based on running it at 2800 RPM. But that was also with a six magnet rotor and that was replaced with a 12 magnet rotor last time we rebuilt the machine, so who knows. More testing needed.

Today he is replacing the DC motor with this AC motor and either buying or building a double pole double throw switch that will allow him to start the machine on wall power to get it up to speed, and then throw the switch and run off the two generator coils. The lights may not light up at the same brightness as at the higher RPM, but we can worry about THAT later. The fact that it can run itself and light up some lights should be enough to prove to anybody that what Iíve said about this machine is for real. Or not. I really donít care. Donít know if it can RUN the motor on just two generator coils as he hasnít tested the AC motor with a load on it, but we might get lucky. Stranger things have been known to happen.
    That is awesome news Dave.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by BobFrench View Post
    OK. Thanks for your kind words.

Something very interesting with this system is that when I added a 36v bank of batteries in parallel with the solar panels, they started being pulsed with voltages as high as 38v. This is possible because the open voltage of 24v solar panels is over 40v. But the pulsing comes from the caps being dumped and recharging at 40v and thereby pulsing the battery bank that is in parallel with them. Very cool.

This system is low tech, low frequency, low amperage with moderate voltage. I'm thinking that two small 24v solar panels (like 12" square each) in series would give a high voltage input that might make this system scream. (?) Because the amp draw is so low, I find it to be a good advantage.

Take care all,

Bob
    Hey I heard slow duty cycles work good with solar, thanks 4 the pics

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Pendulum

OK. Thanks for your kind words.

Something very interesting with this system is that when I added a 36v bank of batteries in parallel with the solar panels, they started being pulsed with voltages as high as 38v. This is possible because the open voltage of 24v solar panels is over 40v. But the pulsing comes from the caps being dumped and recharging at 40v and thereby pulsing the battery bank that is in parallel with them. Very cool.

This system is low tech, low frequency, low amperage with moderate voltage. I'm thinking that two small 24v solar panels (like 12" square each) in series would give a high voltage input that might make this system scream. (?) Because the amp draw is so low, I find it to be a good advantage.

Take care all,

Bob
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Generator

As most of you know, my generator is run by an MY1016 Razor Scooter motor on 24 volts from two batteries in series. It is run by a DC motor so I could use the 3 battery system.

My machinist ran the AC motor he has on power from the wall and it ran at 1600 RPM. He ran it on the output from two of the generator coils and it ran at just over 1700 RPM. He also had five 300 watt lights each running on its own pair of coils. No speed up under load, but no slow down either. I KNOW the bulbs are probably NOT lit to full brightness as the RPM of the rotor is only 1140, and the results I have been talking about here (My descriptions of running the machine in the past) are based on running it at 2800 RPM. But that was also with a six magnet rotor and that was replaced with a 12 magnet rotor last time we rebuilt the machine, so who knows. More testing needed.

Today he is replacing the DC motor with this AC motor and either buying or building a double pole double throw switch that will allow him to start the machine on wall power to get it up to speed, and then throw the switch and run off the two generator coils. The lights may not light up at the same brightness as at the higher RPM, but we can worry about THAT later. The fact that it can run itself and light up some lights should be enough to prove to anybody that what I’ve said about this machine is for real. Or not. I really don’t care. Don’t know if it can RUN the motor on just two generator coils as he hasn’t tested the AC motor with a load on it, but we might get lucky. Stranger things have been known to happen.
    Last edited by Turion; 12-21-2019, 06:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sawt2
    replied
    Hello, I am posting this off-topic video because I thought that somebody might like it. My apologies if that is not so.

https://youtu.be/oa1g0StQWDs

Bob
    Thumbs up from me

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hello, I am posting this off-topic video because I thought that somebody might like it. My apologies if that is not so.

Bob
    Hi Bob
    You are more than welcome to post anything you like.

Leave a comment:

• BobFrench
    replied
    Pendulum

Bob

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Nice test setup. Do you think he is getting OU?

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjdquk-LLSI

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Okay here is their page for "Ferrites for electronics" not just any iron
    dust. https://www.pptechnology.com/PPT%20F...e%20(2016).pdf

I will contact them so I have something good. Do you remember if they
    require a bulk order or how much you had to pay? Sometimes you may
    get samples from companies.

These Ferrites are made of nickel and zinc and iron dust. All 3 components
    are proportioned for any freq range needed.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-20-2019, 06:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X