No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now all I need is a drive unit and no input electricity will be needed.

FREE POWER MAGNETIC ENGINE

Comment

• Magnetic generator engine.

Comment

• i changed pic 3 to a closeup of my hacked rc motor. them neos don’t have holes, but i will get some that bolt on. it seems fairly balanced in that it’s just mounted on a bit of acrylic and it just sits stationary when i spin the rotor, and it runs straight in a video of it spinning. but yeah, i won’t push it. it’s just to try the concept of having a pm on 1 side and a coil on the other side for a stator.

Comment

• Voltan,
          Same principle at work as in my generator, which I show below. It's what I have been saying for YEARS now. What you have shown is EXACTLY the 7th grade science experiment I asked bystander to do that he hasn't got around to yet. It proves what I have been saying is true. I just configured it differently after many small builds. But I started with EXACTLY the configuration you show. Then I moved to a motor coil as well as a generator coil so I didn't have a motor turning it. And finally I went to the configuration shown below, where the rotor is turned by a small motor and I have multiple coils and multiple sets of magnets on the stator. One set of magnets for each coil pair. An odd number of coils and an even number of magnets on the rotor. If you watch my videos I explain why. I already know it works, so have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPGrCicsZXA
          ROTOR SETUP.png
          Last edited by Turion; 04-29-2021, 03:40 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by voltan View Post
            i changed pic 3 to a closeup of my hacked rc motor. them neos don’t have holes, but i will get some that bolt on. it seems fairly balanced in that it’s just mounted on a bit of acrylic and it just sits stationary when i spin the rotor, and it runs straight in a video of it spinning. but yeah, i won’t push it. it’s just to try the concept of having a pm on 1 side and a coil on the other side for a stator.
            Sure, let me see it when you get it up and running. Hole will help and you can balanced rotors so you can get like 1000 rpm, just put a plywood wall all of the way around it and watch it spin looking down on the system. Than pull the walls off when you work on it. That way if the kids come in the room while you run it they will be safe, you too.

PM on 1 side coil on the other side? Happy testing. Only 1 way to find out.

Comment

• Voltan,
              The design of having the coils and magnets extending out from the rotor like spokes on a wheel is fine for only one or two coils, but you are pulling in one direction with the coil and pushing in that SAME direction with the magnet. And how many magnet and coils combinations can you have in the "spoke" arrangement on say a 10" rotor? That's about 31 inches of circumference. When I did the math on that, I saw I could only have about 5 coils with the opposing magnets on a 10" rotor. I have ten coils on a 10" rotor with my machine in a different configuration.

Plus, look at the direction of "stresses" on my setup. The coils are in pairs on each side of the rotor, so they are both pulling the rotor magnets toward them in opposite directions. Equal stress. The magnets on the stator are both pushing the rotor magnet away from them at the same time, toward each other, so Equal stress. All the pushes and pulls cancel each other out, so the rotor shaft and bearing have little or no stress forcing them sideways. I did a lot of different experimenting with this, and then settled on this configuration. I am not saying it is the best, but it is the best I could come up with.

My two new motors arrived today, so I am going to try and put out at least ONE new video this weekend. I will show the motor running on 36 volts and how many amps it takes to just turn the rotor. Then, with the rotor already up to speed, I will add 10 bobbins with just cores in them, so everyone can see that there is indeed magnetic drag that slows down the prime mover when just the cores of the coils are put in place. The video after that I will show the motor running with those 12 cores in place and the magnets all adjusted to eliminate the drag and reduce the amp draw of the motor.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Thane is a great example to all of us for a demo that shows the on load conventional dive tho slight of rotor speed and the tiny increase for the regenx coils. The slight increase is irrelevant for the new coils, what is important is they do not slow the system down. On the other hand a conventional coil slowing down a rotor is not only significant but also has a direct relationship to increased power requirement using this old system. The special coils do not work the same. The old coils are goo for a 65% to 85% high end max, while COP for the new coils might be as high as 300%-500%.

You know what this is like trying to explain? Take a cubic yard of sand and measure it. Then add Portland and measure it. Has the size changed? No. See how this requires people to think? Your lesson today is to find out why the block size has not changed.

Comment

• Latest video

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-01-2021, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Here is a taste of your everyday, ordinary, dumbed down Professor idiot. Still feeling the burn? I don't think so. Anyway this is the pinnacle of engineering today. Joke. Arrogant fools, not great thinker. In the 70's we as students were seeing many discrepancies in physics and electricity, do you think anyone cared? No. All young fresh minds are mocked for any entry that goes against status quo. Belittlement is the norm in higher(So Called) learning. All of your teachers and school leaders have it so bad, you can't even have an intelligent conversation.

In This Town, We Still Obey The Laws Of Thermodynamics – The Ottawa Skeptics

In This Town, We Still Obey The Laws Of Thermodynamics

It has been five years since we posted the report on the Perepiteia Generator, a device that inventor Thane Heins, is careful not to call a perpetual motion machine (except that it would be if it worked as described, but it doesn’t, which means he’s accidentally telling the truth). Since then, the original article has gathered a couple of comments which perhaps deserve a reply. Also, we’ve been on Heins’s mailing list ever since, meaning that at intervals we receive a blast of self-promotion from him, usually accompanied by documents purporting to show positive results for his experiments, and — fascinatingly — email exchanges he has had with other people, which Heins apparently interprets as endorsements (I think — sometimes it’s difficult to discern the purported significance of the attachments). In addition, in 2010 Seanna and I were interviewed for a CBC documentary series on maverick inventors (or if you prefer: crackpots), which is the first (and likely only ever) time we have been interviewed on the same radio program as Steve Novella. All of which culminated in a presentation to Ottawa Skeptics this last spring.

So, What’s Up With Thane Heins?

See link....

http://www.ottawaskeptics.org/2013/0...hermodynamics/
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-01-2021, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• I found this statement from the above mentioned article interesting:
                      "While a search of Canadian, American and international patent databases turns up several patent applications from Thane Heins (for ReGenX and other inventions), none have ever been issued, and in fact, all are now expired. As far as I can determine, Heins has no granted patents to his name."

Either it is true or it is false. Not much middle ground.

https://youtu.be/IpEHTk2-BMI
                      Just a quick update.
                      Last edited by Turion; 05-01-2021, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Got a new toy. Extending veg. garden. IMG_20210501_174840.jpg

Comment

• Was going to share some coil core info, but no one is replicating anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                            Got a new toy. Extending veg. garden. IMG_20210501_174840.jpg
                            Great garden machine. Between garden work and Dave's remodeling we might never see a motor generator. It costs real money to buy machines such as for milling a rotor or box. I should make you guys a thread to showboat these types of heroic deeds.

A complete unit is always nice. Bits and pieces pie in the sky is all we have so far. Maybe I'll post my new 4 wheelers and the wifes new bathroom. Screw the work on this thread.Is this your gist?
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 05-02-2021, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Great stock for rotors is already made and waiting for you to use. I went with a 12" cutting disk rated for 6300 rpm for $11. Just had to print up a hub to match the .5" shaft I am using. I got that idea from Konehead. Easy to glue mags to, true and straight, just remember they will cut fingers off.
                              Dave: I am running no cores at the moment, would love to hear of your ideas. PM if you want. I am stoked to meet you at ETSC.
                              thay

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                Was going to share some coil core info, but no one is replicating anyway.
                                I’m interested, still working on it, I’ve decided to post here when I have my unit together and working.

Comment

Working...
                                X