Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    You must listen and learn. First build a regular motor and understand. Do the work you sluggards.

Name-calling. Childish. You telling us to do the work? Maybe Thane Heinz, and you, need to do some work. He can't even copy Faraday's Law correctly, let alone comprehend and apply it. He has no idea how a motor works. Just last month on a video he admitted he made a fundamental error and has been teaching a falsehood for the last 10 years or so. Still he doesn't see (or admit) all the other lies he promotes. It's disgusting.
    bi

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

You must listen and learn. First build a regular motor and understand. Do the work you sluggards.

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Name-calling. Childish. It's disgusting.
      bi
      Hurts don't it? It is the truth, no name calling involved. Someone who hides and sits this one out and calling out from the shadows, crying a song of the loafer. The least you could do is sit around and watch the board talks..

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-13-2021, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Anyone here who knows Bob French should ask him to update the folks on the forum on his motor running between the positives. He is right in the middle of a project to enter a contest for a significant amount of money, so he may not have time, but it is worth it to understand what he is doing.

His primary batteries are holding, or going down very, VERY slowly while his secondary batteries show gains of +40 times the losses in the primaries. He is able to
        maintain a fairly high potential difference constantly because the changes in battery voltage, while huge compared to each other, are actually incredibly small compared to overall battery voltage. In other words, “.00” change in volts. I have a motor EXACTLY like the one Bob is using because we both built them years ago after talking with each other about the Zero force motor and how it could be improved. I think I may have even posted videos of it at the time although those videos are probably long gone. Please understand, this is just a motor, not a motor generator combination and there is no guarantee that he will get the same kind of results when attaching a generating element, but it’s worth understanding just for the simple fact that it demonstrates you CAN use energy and recover it while running between the positives and adding to it the high voltage spike from the coil collapse of the pulse motor coil to charge the secondary batteries at a rate higher than the primary batteries discharge. This is the 3 battery system + Modified Matt Motor concept except using a different pulse motor. Run on the RIGHT kind of batteries.

I’m not here to make claims for Bob. He’s a big boy and can speak for himself. I think it’s worth paying attention to because he can document it and post video, although he may want to keep the construction of his motor a secret for now But I have seen these outcomes many, many times over the past 10 years, so I CAN verify that the these outcomes are possible, and I will leave it at that.

Believe it or don’t. I will not argue with people about someone else’s results nor will I defend mine against those who are too lazy to do these kind of experiments themselves.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• This demo is clear with the audio being great. Discussing 45-50% as a requirement of "load current delay" this phrase "load current delay" was used by Thane in his teachings since day one. This phrase has been laughed at, belittled and called wrong since 2007 by everyone on this board except me.

To this day I still maintain that the phrase "load current delay" is accurate and is the best explanation. This "load current" is the load current in every motor coil or generator coil on the planet, just delayed slightly past TDC which produces a complementary force in the positive direction.

In the case of the motors used today all coils load current negatively impacts these systems and therefore COP is less than one typically COP .70 fully loaded condition that is the design target.

Make it cheap as possible and load it to the max. A washing machine motor sold on the open market today has this same COP rating.

This was truth in 1890 as well.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-17-2021, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Hope this is not off topic but wanted to ask Mikey if he will be at ESTC next. If so I would like to meet and chat some. We have things to discuss.
            thay

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
              Hope this is not off topic but wanted to ask Mikey if he will be at ESTC next. If so I would like to meet and chat some. We have things to discuss.
              thay
              I would love to meet you Thaelin but my hands are tied with work right now. I am in Kansas and you are welcome to drop in if you are going past the house. May God bless. Are you in the area?

You can email me at mrowland55@embarqmail.com

Comment

• Hero electric scooter infinite COP. Starting battery voltage under load 11.83 and stablizes, throw the switch= slight acceleration + recharging the battery upon closure of 4 generator coils= providing 2.7a @ 15v= battery charging instantly 12.6v and ebike going faster. case closed.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-20-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• infinity gen

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-21-2021, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Kind of have a feeling that a hit and miss setup would have the same effect.

Comment

• PM me where in KS and will see if I can figure a way. Would be a great vacation trip.

thay

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

I would love to meet you Thaelin but my hands are tied with work right now. I am in Kansas and you are welcome to drop in if you are going past the house. May God bless. Are you in the area?

You can email me at mrowland55@embarqmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                        PM me where in KS and will see if I can figure a way. Would be a great vacation trip.

thay

mrowland55@embarqmail.com go ahead and shoot me an email.

Comment

• Bro, I could neither PM. you or email you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                            Bro, I could neither PM. you or email you.
                            I got your message

Here is the switch out of fake laws.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-23-2021, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              Anyone here who knows Bob French should ask him to update the folks on the forum on his motor running between the positives. He is right in the middle of a project to enter a contest for a significant amount of money, so he may not have time, but it is worth it to understand what he is doing.

His primary batteries are holding, or going down very, VERY slowly while his secondary batteries show gains of +40 times the losses in the primaries. He is able to
                              maintain a fairly high potential difference constantly because the changes in battery voltage, while huge compared to each other, are actually incredibly small compared to overall battery voltage. In other words, “.00” change in volts. I have a motor EXACTLY like the one Bob is using because we both built them years ago after talking with each other about the Zero force motor and how it could be improved. I think I may have even posted videos of it at the time although those videos are probably long gone. Please understand, this is just a motor, not a motor generator combination and there is no guarantee that he will get the same kind of results when attaching a generating element, but it’s worth understanding just for the simple fact that it demonstrates you CAN use energy and recover it while running between the positives and adding to it the high voltage spike from the coil collapse of the pulse motor coil to charge the secondary batteries at a rate higher than the primary batteries discharge. This is the 3 battery system + Modified Matt Motor concept except using a different pulse motor. Run on the RIGHT kind of batteries.

I’m not here to make claims for Bob. He’s a big boy and can speak for himself. I think it’s worth paying attention to because he can document it and post video, although he may want to keep the construction of his motor a secret for now But I have seen these outcomes many, many times over the past 10 years, so I CAN verify that the these outcomes are possible, and I will leave it at that.

Believe it or don’t. I will not argue with people about someone else’s results nor will I defend mine against those who are too lazy to do these kind of experiments themselves.
                              100% I believe it and I have done something similar or same, hard to tell as I cannot see what Bob is doing.

Dave Wing

Comment

• Originally posted by jettis View Post

100% I believe it and I have done something similar or same, hard to tell as I cannot see what Bob is doing.

Dave Wing

Turion View Post

Anyone here who knows Bob French should ask him to update the folks on the forum on his motor

His primary batteries are holding, or going down very, VERY slowly

I’m not here to make claims for Bob.

Did Bob learn something? Well that is great but Bob told me he doesn't want to get involved in above board proving free energy with all of the attacks that go along with it. He is old and tired and wants to be anonymous. I can't blame him. Egging him on as if he should shoulder all of this responsibility, when guys like Dave won't even do that, is a misnomer. I blocked Dave along time ago but I am not surprised he said it. He is an old guy who is okay, washed up. Pull it out Dave, let's rock, we are all counting on you as our savior.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 04-23-2021, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X